ST Query...

moz

OK folks...renewed the ST for next season......my buddy and I have both renewed our usual seats...but as off next season we both want to bring our kids, all around us are ST seats so looks like we will have to move elsewhere....what date is it that we can look at what hasn't been sold and then move to other seats....is it June 5th..?

Ta

sandylejambo
Just now, moz said:

OK folks...renewed the ST for next season......my buddy and I have both renewed our usual seats...but as off next season we both want to bring our kids, all around us are ST seats so looks like we will have to move elsewhere....what date is it that we can look at what hasn't been sold and then move to other seats....is it June 5th..?

Ta

I do believe it's this Saturday

Just now, sandylejambo said:

I do believe it's this Saturday

Ta

In an ideal world we would stay where we are but dont know if the seats around us will free till till June 5th I think......need to go from 2 seats together to 4.......hoping folk beside me dont renew but wont find out till June 5th..?

Are you able to view available seats to move to on etickets or must you go to the Ticket Office. 

Thanks in advance for answers or pelters. 

3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Are you able to view available seats to move to on etickets or must you go to the Ticket Office. 

Thanks in advance for answers or pelters. 

Come Saturday morning all the available seats should be able to be seen on etickets then either phone or go to the ticket office to change, but in practice from years when I've needed to change seats, there could be a bit of a queue at the ticket office first thing on Saturday snapping up the best ones.

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Come Saturday morning all the available seats should be able to be seen on etickets then either phone or go to the ticket office to change, but in practice from years when I've needed to change seats, there could be a bit of a queue at the ticket office first thing on Saturday snapping up the best ones.

Thanks for that.  We are quite happy with our seats but no harm in looking. 

Jamboelite

Im there on Sat moving seats plan on heading for 9 although if there are as low STs as predicted choice should be fine.

Yay, positive news. Great to see a couple of new ST holders in the offing. Welcome to Tynecastle, kids! 

Sadly, my old man loooks like he’s run his ST holding course due to illness. He’ll still be there when fit, though, so I’ll be buying his ST today and he’ll share it with my wife’s grandson, who’ll replace him permanently someday I hope. 

Come on the JT’s!

1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

Yay, positive news. Great to see a couple of new ST holders in the offing. Welcome to Tynecastle, kids! 

Sadly, my old man loooks like he’s run his ST holding course due to illness. He’ll still be there when fit, though, so I’ll be buying his ST today and he’ll share it with my wife’s grandson, who’ll replace him permanently someday I hope. 

Come on the JT’s!

Yip, Junior has been to more games in the last few years but now wants a ST...so at the age of 10 hopefully will be going for a good few years....this is our 22nd year renewing our seats..!!

Question is though is it Wednesday before we find out if the seats around us are free?...would rather not move if next to us became available [speaking with the guys last season they may not be renewing]...

jamtartan74

Bought my 4yo nephew a season ticket for next season in section G, May as well throw him in at the deep end and prepare him for PHM status, might even see if he fancies bringing any smoke bombs with him ??‍♂️

SpikeDudley

Hijacking this thread to ask a similar question...

Trying to renew my season ticket online just now, but also want to renew on behalf of the two family members that I sit beside.

But the etickets is only giving me the option to renew mine.

How do I add my family members' seats to the basket as well?

cheers

jamtartan74
Just now, SpikeDudley said:

Hijacking this thread to ask a similar question...

Trying to renew my season ticket online just now, but also want to renew on behalf of the two family members that I sit beside.

But the etickets is only giving me the option to renew mine.

How do I add my family members' seats to the basket as well?

cheers

If they are in your network then just assign the tickets to them, if they are not in your network then add them using their reference number and surname then go to purchase and assign the seats to them. If that doesn’t work you might need to phone up and do it. 

1 hour ago, moz said:

Ta

In an ideal world we would stay where we are but dont know if the seats around us will free till till June 5th I think......need to go from 2 seats together to 4.......hoping folk beside me dont renew but wont find out till June 5th..?

If you can't get seats beside you other alternatives are two in front or behind. Best to wait then ask availability around you.

7 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Bought my 4yo nephew a season ticket for next season in section G, May as well throw him in at the deep end and prepare him for PHM status, might even see if he fancies bringing any smoke bombs with him ??‍♂️

Nice way of smuggling them in...!! :)

If he gets caught with them you can always look shocked and blurt out   "Where did you get those little fella..??....well.....I never"

jamtartan74
9 minutes ago, moz said:

Nice way of smuggling them in...!! :)

If he gets caught with them you can always look shocked and blurt out   "Where did you get those little fella..??....well.....I never"

That’s the plan bud, hopefully he doesn’t get caught but if he does he’s on his own nothing to do with me ? possibly be the youngest to get a banning order, I will be a proud uncle!!

This may seem a stupid question but at the grand old age of 29 i am getting my first season ticket. 

couple of mates getting them and one of my mates works random shifts so may not make a few games, do they check pay attention to the name on the card for example if a partner was to use it but the season ticket was in a guys name?

2 hours ago, moz said:

Yip, Junior has been to more games in the last few years but now wants a ST...so at the age of 10 hopefully will be going for a good few years....this is our 22nd year renewing our seats..!!

Question is though is it Wednesday before we find out if the seats around us are free?...would rather not move if next to us became available [speaking with the guys last season they may not be renewing]...

Do you know the guys next to you, or how to contact them? I secured a move for a friend with a Roseburn cat B to section A, by producing written acknowledgement that my cousin’s daughter was definitely not going next season due to work. 

Possibly a bit short notice even if you do know them but if they confirm, Hearts will expedite your move.

1 minute ago, gov said:

This may seem a stupid question but at the grand old age of 29 i am getting my first season ticket. 

couple of mates getting them and one of my mates works random shifts so may not make a few games, do they check pay attention to the name on the card for example if a partner was to use it but the season ticket was in a guys name?

Tickets are transferable nowadays. Never used to be, officially!

4 minutes ago, gov said:

They usually just bleep you in when they have the barcode.

I go to most games with my season ticket unless i'm away on holiday. My mate does the same as he's often out of town working if we're playing mid-week matches and rather than having the seat vacant we give our ST cards to someone who wants to come along instead. The club aren't losing money, the seat is already bought and paid for. We've never been questioned or stopped by anyone checking identity. You'll be fine.

13 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Do you know the guys next to you, or how to contact them? I secured a move for a friend with a Roseburn cat B to section A, by producing written acknowledgement that my cousin’s daughter was definitely not going next season due to work. 

Possibly a bit short notice even if you do know them but if they confirm, Hearts will expedite your move.

I dont unfortunately.....well, not the ones that said they may not renew

The rest of the guys round us are great and its a great seat so loathed to move......will head in on Saturday and ask if the seats next to us have been renewed

25 minutes ago, moz said:

I dont unfortunately.....well, not the ones that said they may not renew

The rest of the guys round us are great and its a great seat so loathed to move......will head in on Saturday and ask if the seats next to us have been renewed

If they've not then great, but if they have, remember to ask about the ones directly behind or in front of you, you never know, no point moving if there is availability there. You'd all still be together one way or another.