Scott Brown's inability to win with dignity...

Section Q

Deepfriedpizza

It's amazing to think that if the result was the other way around that there would be threads on Celtic forums slating Uche for the way he bullies people and can be seen as a bit of a dirty player. Which ironically is why Levein brought him on yesterday. Brown is one of they players that you love to hate. First choice in any team but a horrible ******* if he's against you. Naismith is more in his mould than Uche but he wasn't playing.

I personally thought it took balls for Brown to basically man mark the big man for the last 20 minute or so, when he'd probably be shattered and Uche is out there with something to prove.

Edited by Deepfriedpizza

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwidoug

• oi oi

• Section Q

• Inch Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a very odd man. No humility at all and zero self-awareness that he's a multi-millionnaire playing for a very very rich club against players earning much less and a club with way fewer resources. He earns about 8 or 10 times more than Uche. Instead he should be embarrassed to just edge past a team put together at a fraction of the cost of his, and on top of that one that was missing several first picks. IT was the same with Cochrane. Instead of being a bit humble that a 16 year old had just schooled him he threw the toys out the pram and went on the attack.

It's genuinely pathetic the way he carries on and it's probably the reason he's never had the guts to try his luck in a bigger league. His whole identity is based on being a big fish in a small pond. 

Nookie Bear
25 minutes ago, Deepfriedpizza said:

It's amazing to think that if the result was the other way around that there would be threads on Celtic forums slating Uche for the way he bullies people and can be seen as a bit of a dirty player. Which ironically is why Levein brought him on yesterday. Brown is one of they players that you love to hate. First choice in any team but a horrible ******* if he's against you. Naismith is more in his mould than Uche but he wasn't playing.

I personally thought it took balls for Brown to basically man mark the big man for the last 20 minute or so, when he'd probably be shattered and Uche is out there with something to prove.

:cornette:

heartsfc_fan

Classless fud. The fact that he's not moved on from Celtic goes to show he's really not that great.

22 minutes ago, Snedescu said:

Uche slowed his class by not responding to the little chav and did well to restrain himself. 

Uche's temperament so far has been amazing. No idea if he can keep it up though or if he'll crack one of these days. Wouldn't blame him. Refs give him nothing and allow defenders to basically do what they want against him.

Unknown user
8 hours ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Boyhood hearts fan who turned up to sign for Celtic wearing hibs gear whilst he was a Dundee player. Odd character.

His antics yesterday were piss poor and he looks like a weak link in the Celtic team.

Wasn't he on trial with hibs at the time, just out of training?

9 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Behave, Bobby would have done exactly the same had the score been reversed. 

The taking your time for goal kicks sure, every goalie does it. Not so much the blatant feigning a head injury though. I'm sure the media will be right on that one...

3 hours ago, farin said:

Here’s hoping, pin this to the dressing room board. ?? 

B22736D8-3FA7-4D82-B843-6B02C5DF95AF.thumb.jpeg.9df4095a2c876d2b6f8f141fd63314ed.jpeg

Look at his quenched fists and anger in his face not the look you would expect when you have just won a cup final I very much doubt billy McNeill had that look 52 years to the day when he won the European cup 

maroonsgotop
8 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Look at his quenched fists and anger in his face not the look you would expect when you have just won a cup final I very much doubt billy McNeill had that look 52 years to the day when he won the European cup 

hope Uche told him "my last sh1t was harder than you"

Edited by maroonsgotop

The state of that Celtic bus parade - Jesus Christ. What a mess. About 30 folk on the streets (and their sisters).

just seen it on the highlights bbc program :rofl:

will-i-am-a-jambo

Scott Brown is nothing but a cowardly bully that plays for a club steeped in bullying. Always the victims. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

In my dreams ...  A smiling Uche calmly walks up to the hate-filled, aggressive, clenched-fist, mirror-burstingly-ugly Brown. No well-deserved decking or ba'-busting boot in the groin. Instead a massive, vice-like 'friendly' bear-hug at which point the camera zooms in to the now aerially suspended pathetic excuse of a Celtic captain with his shit staining the back of his shorts and pissing himself with fear. Ahhh, one is entitled to dream ...

One of the above posters opines that he would be first pick in any team.  I can state with absolute certainty that he wouldn't even be last pick in mine.

2 hours ago, farin said:

Browns guilty of unsporting behaviour & seriously becoming a figure of hate for it. No one checks him for it & it’s win at all costs with him with this type of stuff.

Plays football like a thug, no finesse or craft to him. A hammer thrower who seems to lead a charmed life with referees & officials too. 

Disgusting comments against Scott on here based an anti-kaflik bigotry...............

.........eh wait a minute, he’s not ‘Celtic minded’!!! ?

Tommy Brown

Won't post the link, but Berra telling it it what it is with Brown in the Daily Record.

Classless, disrespectful fud, basically.

He looks like an angry extra for planet of the apes.

the antithesis of a sporting, inspiring captain of a well liked club, everything he should be he's the exact opposite.

3 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Disgusting comments against Scott on here based an anti-kaflik bigotry...............

.........eh wait a minute, he’s not ‘Celtic minded’!!! ?

I’ll guarantee if Scott Brown was pulled up in the street by someone of Uches size and build he would burst into tears and wet himself 

very easy to pretend to be a tough guy on a football park

Deepfriedpizza
13 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

:cornette:

Well I wouldn't want to mark him at 100% of my fitness... Never mind when I'm knackered :D

The referee has saved him from being charged for his conduct by booking him

His previous incident against Rangers was looked at by the authorities and once more because Celtic deemed to bring in  lawyer to act for him they bottled it in terms of taking action or issuing a warning..had he been warned then we may not have seen what happened on Saturday

Given he likes his time out in Edinburgh and not Glasgow I hope he does not bump into Uche on one of those nights

17 hours ago, farin said:

Here’s hoping, pin this to the dressing room board. ?? 

B22736D8-3FA7-4D82-B843-6B02C5DF95AF.thumb.jpeg.9df4095a2c876d2b6f8f141fd63314ed.jpeg

Can't imagine any altercation between these two lasting long at all.....?

Edited by Section Q

The Gasman
15 hours ago, Snedescu said:

Uche slowed his class by not responding to the little chav and did well to restrain himself. 

Uche was being held back, something that with hindsight (and if he had the brains) Scott Brown should probably be thanking the Hearts Players for, as without their intervention, I suspect he would likely just be regaining consciousness about now! 

Maroonblood22

I reckon for all his size, Uche's too nice a guy to end that mutant Brown next season... unless he snaps at some point obviously!

Hope we sign a right dirty ******* in the summer! We should be asking Ser Pasquale of Bruno for recommendations :lol:

BelgeJambo
5 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

I reckon for all his size, Uche's too nice a guy to end that mutant Brown next season... unless he snaps at some point obviously!

Hope we sign a right dirty ******* in the summer! We should be asking Ser Pasquale of Bruno for recommendations :lol:

Joey Barton could do a job 

Hectormasson
On 26/05/2019 at 11:44, Section Q said:

Bad winners are worse than bad losers. Brown getting in the faces of our players immediately after the final whistle showed no class at all. It wasn't a dirty game, and his behaviour just confirmed him as the biggest w@nker in Scottish football. Total fud.....!!

Despicable individual, who wont be missed by anyone when he retires or gets booted out for good through injury,???girfuy...

Maroonblood22
32 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Joey Barton could do a job 

I didn't mean that kind of dirty ******* mate :lol:

Stephane Grappelli
16 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

He's a very odd man. No humility at all and zero self-awareness that he's a multi-millionnaire playing for a very very rich club against players earning much less and a club with way fewer resources. He earns about 8 or 10 times more than Uche. Instead he should be embarrassed to just edge past a team put together at a fraction of the cost of his, and on top of that one that was missing several first picks. IT was the same with Cochrane. Instead of being a bit humble that a 16 year old had just schooled him he threw the toys out the pram and went on the attack.

It's genuinely pathetic the way he carries on and it's probably the reason he's never had the guts to try his luck in a bigger league. His whole identity is based on being a big fish in a small pond. 

That's it in a nutshell.  Top post sir.

Don’t usually mind snarling wind up merchants but he doesn’t have the brains to see that when the game’s finished so should the antics. Pinnacle of his career and that’s the first thing on his tiny mind?

colinmaroon
18 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Really great idea putting his name and your accusations on the internet.  

You might require the services of a lawyer.

No I wont, because I have one, Brodies, and part of the problem for him is Agnes Sweeney wrote to my lawyer with verifiable lies in her letter and, apart from petty spite, like poisoning the plants my wife had put in the communal garden for everyone's benefit, assaulting my wife in front of witnesses and then later threatening those same witnesses there are numerous police incident reports for their behaviour.  The deliberately targeted noise abuse against my wife and myself. .My wife was seriously ill at the time, being awakened during the night relentlessly for more than a year, deliberately slamming the front door of the fats 15-20 times a day etc. all now recorded.  There's a lot more and, if they want to take me to court, then instead of paying some three grand already to my solicitor, I will then get legal aid and the truth will out.

Edited by colinmaroon

Stephane Grappelli
16 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

No I wont, because I have one, Brodies, and part of the problem for him is Agnes Sweeney wrote to my lawyer with verifiable lies in her letter and, apart from petty spite, like poisoning the plants my wife had put in the communal garden for everyone's benefit, assaulting my wife in front of witnesses and then later threatening those same witnesses there are numerous police incident reports for their behaviour.  The deliberately targeted noise abuse against my wife and myself. .My wife was seriously ill at the time, being awakened during the night relentlessly for more than a year, deliberately slamming the front door of the fats 15-20 times a day etc. all now recorded.  There's a lot more and, if they want to take me to court, then instead of paying some three grand already to my solicitor, I will then get legal aid and the truth will out.

Very risky and foolish posting names and accusations on the net.  Just trying to help you but you obviously know what you're doing.

Alex MacDonald

To be wearing the number 5 on his shorts, as a tribute to a genuine legend and gentleman, and then to behave like I've seen no other player after winning a trophy, never mind a third treble, is off-the-scale irony, but perfectly permissable in our twisted Scottish game. He knows he can get away with it. He can call fellow professionals 'cheats', do what he likes on the pitch  and celebrate in front of the other set of toxic twin lowlives. Nothing will be done or said because he knows he's untouchable, and for such a rank average, w$&k stain of a footballer to have that kind of power in our game proves our set-up is corrupt, and only focused on the progress of 2 teams. The only way to hurt him, and Lustig as well, is to get it right up them at both Tynie, Parkhead and Hampden/Murrayfield next season. That should be all the motivation Uche and the lads need.

You would think at a time like this he would maybe be thinking about his late sister who sadly passed away at a young age instead of being confrontational towards an opponent 

Jambothump
3 hours ago, Alex MacDonald said:

To be wearing the number 5 on his shorts, as a tribute to a genuine legend and gentleman, and then to behave like I've seen no other player after winning a trophy, never mind a third treble, is off-the-scale irony, but perfectly permissable in our twisted Scottish game. He knows he can get away with it. He can call fellow professionals 'cheats', do what he likes on the pitch  and celebrate in front of the other set of toxic twin lowlives. Nothing will be done or said because he knows he's untouchable, and for such a rank average, w$&k stain of a footballer to have that kind of power in our game proves our set-up is corrupt, and only focused on the progress of 2 teams. The only way to hurt him, and Lustig as well, is to get it right up them at both Tynie, Parkhead and Hampden/Murrayfield next season. That should be all the motivation Uche and the lads need.

Its all Julien Brelliers fault ! He should have made his tackle, career ending ! Saved us from that simian low life.

See a report that both Celtic and rangers are looking at signing Uche in the summer.  Hope the club and the big guy tell them to stick it.

Uche too nice a guy to be associated with that shower.

A young Aberdeen midfielder was telling a few of us about Brown's trash talking. I knew players still did it but he apparently takes it to another level. Tends to try and get into the heads of younger players.

3 minutes ago, viva hate said:

A young Aberdeen midfielder was telling a few of us about Brown's trash talking. I knew players still did it but he apparently takes it to another level. Tends to try and get into the heads of younger players.

Honestly, bring back Brellier, age 37. One game, 30 second cameo. He knows what to do. 

He's such a piece of shit. Think one of the lads should just blow up Zidane style. 

19 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

My wife just said Uche would eat you for lunch.

Bring it on big man,

Clown knows his limits SPL is his limit a very ordinary player in a team which pays a big wage for a couple of games in Europe

A horrible person with no dignity or class

On 26/05/2019 at 12:07, SectionDJambo said:

We can contrast the the feeling that most fans of other clubs look to have for 2 of Celtic's club captains.

Billy McNeill, respected as a player and a man who conducted himself with respect and dignity towards other clubs and players. Won a European Cup and many domestic titles, in a great side which had decent competition from other clubs. Won many a Scotland cap at a time when our national team was still much respected.

Scott Brown, regarded as a complete idiot and ned, with zero class and no respect for other clubs or their players. Has won only domestic titles in an era when the competition from other clubs has probably been at it's lowest ever. Captain of the most under acheiving Scotland team in history and a Celtic team which has been regularly thrashed in European competition.

Says it all. Absolute roaster.

feedthefox
On 26/05/2019 at 12:22, oi oi said:

Stop starting threads about him -  it's like an obsession.  And it plays right into his hands.  Wish we had a player like this in our team.

Would have to agree with this. 

stevie1874

Surprise surprise Michael Stewart sticking up for his mate Brown on Sportsound and even managed to turn the conversation around to slating Levein. 

TorinoJambo
5 hours ago, Section Q said:

Can't imagine any altercation between these two lasting long at all.....?

Uche would blow that fud over with a fart.

On 26/05/2019 at 16:02, John Findlay said:

Drew Busby would have halved him. The end.

He wouldn't have tried it on with Busby. 

132goals1958
18 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Surprise surprise Michael Stewart sticking up for his mate Brown on Sportsound and even managed to turn the conversation around to slating Levein. 

He really is embarrassing himself more and more. He was practically boiling over and turned the question around to go on his worst anti Levein rant to date..

Ronald Villiers

Brown embarrassed himself, his rotten to the core club and Scottish football due to his plastic hard man conduct at full time on Saturday.  He should be reprimanded for what he did to Uche.  If he played rugby or ice hockey he would've been given a good tanking.  His time will come!

stevie1874
34 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

He really is embarrassing himself more and more. He was practically boiling over and turned the question around to go on his worst anti Levein rant to date..

Correct it was like he was trying to put pressure on Budge to sack Levein.

132goals1958
5 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Correct it was like he was trying to put pressure on Budge to sack Levein.

It comes over as an unhealthy obsession and a total lack of professionalism.