• 4marsbars

• Forever Hearts

• N Lincs Jambo

• Beast Boy

Harry Potter
Just now, neilnunb said:

****ing outstanding today.

?

aye, i was not there cause i was finished after post fixture results, good on collum though, usual 

Did us proud. Not a fan of Hello Hello, but sometimes , when bombarded with the shite from Celtic. Well...

58 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

aye, i was not there cause i was finished after post fixture results, good on collum though, usual 

Wrong thread mate

Outstanding support today

34 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Did us proud. Not a fan of Hello Hello, but sometimes , when bombarded with the shite from Celtic. Well...

Hullo Hullo is feck all compared to the celtic song book.

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hullo Hullo is feck all compared to the celtic song book.

Spot on. The songs they get away with is an utter disgrace. 

Harry Potter
Just now, SectionN said:

Loudest I have heard hullo hullo in my 30 years supporting hearts. 

Lol mate, few on her wont appreciate it.

jamboinglasgow

Thought the singing and applauding in the last few minutes and after full time was very touching. Would mean a lot to the players

Thunderstruck

Brilliant from the support right to the end. It was just as loud after the final whistle in the West Stand as it was at kick-off. 

mulleted_jambo

Was great to see everyone staying back applauding the team.  That’s what it’s all about and what will make players want to stay!!!

9 minutes ago, Skacel_stole_the_show said:

Amazing support, genuinely quite emotional when we scored 

Honestly amongst the best few minutes I can remember. Thought I was going to explode. ?

All roads lead to Gorgie

I forgot I had a sore throat and got right behind the team like every single Jambo. This club and support are first class and deserved a better outcome but on to the next one. What a fantastic team to really belong to. 

12 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Loudest I have heard hullo hullo in my 30 years supporting hearts. 

Whatever.... 

Fortunately mostly died out before the crappy Rangers-minded third line. But today’s not the day for this debate. Great support, stayed till the presentation, accentuate the positive. 

Haringshairband
7 minutes ago, mulleted_jambo said:

Was great to see everyone staying back applauding the team.  That’s what it’s all about and what will make players want to stay!!!

Think I was one of the last to leave. Been an emotional day but having a few pints to drown my sorrows 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Pretty much this

11 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Whatever.... 

Fortunately mostly died out before the crappy Rangers-minded third line. But today’s not the day for this debate. Great support, stayed till the presentation, accentuate the positive. 

You are deluded if you thought it died out. 

Hopefully Budge sees the atmosphere that is created when fans get treated like adults and given a bit of leeway rather than the pish she’s creating at Tynecastle. Doubt it though

Trapper John McIntyre

If only there were was some very rich (except any psychopathic Russian nut job) individual or business seeing that Hearts crowd on TV today who would think: the potential that football club has. I think I'll invest heavily in them.

One can dream.

John Findlay

When after a game those at the other end start singing go home you huns. You know you supported your own team to the hilt. Hearts support was fantastic today. Although losers. The players imho gave their all. My head is held high.

joondalupjambo

Unfortunately I must have the one and only zoomer in the crowd next to me. He never said a thing for the first ten minutes and then virtually every Hearts player was on the receiving end. Slammed a different one every minute we did not either have the ball or were passing it about nd then when he had finished started on each of them one by one all over again.  The only guy he left alone was Hickey cos "you cannae slag him he is only a boy but as for the rest of them and CL we were never going to win with that lot of garbage#. Absolutely bizarre, must have either been blind or on something.

The Gorgie

Heard hullo hullo loud and clear on the radio after the goal, absolutely fantastic. Given the shite they spout every game a wee belt out of hullo hullo to get it up them is fine, have a day off ffs.

The White Cockade
Just now, joondalupjambo said:

Unfortunately I must have the one and only zoomer in the crowd next to me. He never said a thing for the first ten minutes and then virtually every Hearts player was on the receiving end. Slammed a different one every minute we did not either have the ball or were passing it about nd then when he had finished started on each of them one by one all over again.  The only guy he left alone was Hickey cos "you cannae slag him he is only a boy but as for the rest of them and CL we were never going to win with that lot of garbage#. Absolutely bizarre, must have either been blind or on something.

There’s a few of them on Kickback to be fair

joondalupjambo
1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

There’s a few of them on Kickback to be fair

Funny that was my first thought, he must be one of the well known ones on here ?

The White Cockade
4 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Funny that was my first thought, he must be one of the well known ones on here ?

Probably 

heartmussel
26 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Hopefully Budge sees the atmosphere that is created when fans get treated like adults and given a bit of leeway rather than the pish she’s creating at Tynecastle. Doubt it though

?

5 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Heard hullo hullo loud and clear on the radio after the goal, absolutely fantastic. Given the shite they spout every game a wee belt out of hullo hullo to get it up them is fine, have a day off ffs.

Yes, have a day off and be sectarian, because......? 

I ‘d rather be true to myself. I’ll just follow Hearts. 

doctor jambo
48 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Honestly amongst the best few minutes I can remember. Thought I was going to explode. ?

That is why we are hearts.

i would rather lose as our tribe, than win as theirs

gashauskis9
58 minutes ago, Skacel_stole_the_show said:

Amazing support, genuinely quite emotional when we scored 

First time I’ve cried after a goal since 98.  I was a bit overwhelmed!

NaturalOrder74

Absolutely class the whole way through and glad we had a team to support on the pitch as well, good things to come 

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

? You didn't go because of recent results? Seriously?

Not going because of recent results. :cornette_dog:

the atmosphere was fantastic today.  I honestly hardly heard the victim s until they went in front.  

The Gorgie
3 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Yes, have a day off and be sectarian, because......? 

I ‘d rather be true to myself. I’ll just follow Hearts. 

yet to be at a hearts celtic when it hasn't been sung, it can hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

31 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Yes, Budge should come out and endorse sectarian singing.

I’ve no idea why she doesn’t. But she continues to stifle our proud traditions of intolerance and ill will. What has she ever done for the club anyway? 

1 minute ago, TheStig said:

yet to be at a hearts celtic when it hasn't been sung, it can hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

Who said anything about being surprised?

2 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Yes, Budge should come out and endorse sectarian singing.

I’ve no idea why she doesn’t. But she continues to stifle our proud traditions of intolerance and ill will. What has she ever done for the club anyway? 

Was talking about standing, flags etc not sectarian singing. She may have put money in and good on her but she is changing Tynecastle into a ground I don’t recognise and she has no mandate to do that. The supporters are the club and she is alienating many. No time for sectarian singing but if today was anything to go by the vast majority of our fans don’t seem to mind it 

The Gorgie
5 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Who said anything about being surprised?

Hullo hullo gets sung everyone loses their shit like its never been done before.