Ann Budge

DB-14

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, jake said:

Mate I'd bet that Ann Budge wishes she hadn't bothered more than she craves the limelight.

I agree Jake.

Having been to one of the Plot Ceremonies in February I thought she looked weary and frail. The women should be happily retired on her yacht but yet she is bursting her elderly ballox to make our club better.

Regardless of whether what she does, you like or not, at least show the respect she does care. And she doesn't need to.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Thomaso

• graygo

• jake

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should have been ten
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

To me, she is becoming more insufferable by the day.  I see right through her.  She craves the limelight.  We will just have been pumped in the league (yet again) and she will be out in the media on the Monday with her big smile telling us how wonderful our club is as we pioneer some new initiative.  Obviously making her look great in the process.

Ask the average person who any of the diddies are who play for us and they will struggle but by eck they will all know ‘Queen Ann’.   It is the Ann Budge show, Tynecastle is her fortress and this is becoming more and more ‘her story’.

She thinks we are doing well, give me a break!  Past 4 seasons has seen us finish worse than the one before.  Fans are filled with apathy (cup final ticket sales prove this).

I always said I would never let a woman come inbetween me and my love and passion for HMFC.  I was wrong, it has happened.

Coming from you, oh the irony...

:qqb006:

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I just wish that, on the day before the Cup Final, she had said that the season had been a complete failure, CL was getting sacked, there would be a complete clear out of the useless squad we have and that the club was going to spend, spend, spend during the close season.

It's always the best policy to demotivate a manager and his players in the run up to a cup final by saying they weren't good enough, while, at the same time, advertising the fact you intend spending money on new players.

I just can't get my head round why she didn't say all this.

davemclaren

I’m amazed she didn’t say that, regardless of the cup final result, Craig is getting his jotters on Monday. ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

I agree Jake.

Having been to one of the Plot Ceremonies in February I thought she looked weary and frail. The women should be happily retired on her yacht but yet she is bursting her elderly ballox to make our club better.

Regardless of whether what she does, you like or not, at least show the respect she does care. And she doesn't need to.

It's a results business.

On the pitch hasn't worked out.

But we are still in with a chance of silverware.

Off the pitch her domain has had hiccups but the result is a stadium that keeps us firmly planted in our spiritual home.

That's a result that every Hearts supporter dreaded not happening.

22 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

To me, she is becoming more insufferable by the day.  I see right through her.  She craves the limelight.  We will just have been pumped in the league (yet again) and she will be out in the media on the Monday with her big smile telling us how wonderful our club is as we pioneer some new initiative.  Obviously making her look great in the process.

Ask the average person who any of the diddies are who play for us and they will struggle but by eck they will all know ‘Queen Ann’.   It is the Ann Budge show, Tynecastle is her fortress and this is becoming more and more ‘her story’.

She thinks we are doing well, give me a break!  Past 4 seasons has seen us finish worse than the one before.  Fans are filled with apathy (cup final ticket sales prove this).

I always said I would never let a woman come inbetween me and my love and passion for HMFC.  I was wrong, it has happened.

Jesus ****. 

15 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

:rofl:

Just think about all those beautiful pantyless women who tried. Years of trying to drag our plucky hero away from the game on a Saturday, hoping that at some point during his 20 pint bender, he’ll have an epiphany and come back to them... to no avail though. No bloody woman is going to come between him and his football team. 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

Jesus ****. 

I8 is at it.

He is actuall Ann's agent and going reverse phycology on us all.

2 minutes ago, jake said:

Nice wee Scottish cup being brought back the morn would be a great reward for a hard working lady.

There is always a chance but I would say it is 0.01% chance likely.

20 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

'I see right through her' :lol:

Dwight schrute over there. 

:rofl: 

1851BA8C-E068-40E5-BC77-FBED91FE6EA4.jpeg

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

I also think that he will be allowed to make his own decision. She actually thinks he's doing fine and we're on track, albeit a bit unhappy at finishing 6th. She's probably bomb proof herself, so they make a fine couple imo. Craig Levein reminds me of Theresa May, he will out stay his welcome at Tynecastle, making it a miserable place, and he will end up blotting his copy book big time by  the time he's forcibly thrown out.

This 100%

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

There is always a chance but I would say it is 0.01% chance likely.

Come on mate.

Get into it.

Be positive and at least comfort yourself with if we get beat you can revert back to your grumpy good self.

Come on I8 get on the Happy Hearts bus .

Come on you grumpy auld dicheid

Not much wrong with Budge's statement. People don't seem to realise this season HAS been an improvement, however fine the margins are. More wins, more points, cup records all to mention.

End of the day, if tomorrow goes to plan, no one can really berate us this season. People forget that in 2012, we were relatively shite.

EDIT: We amassed 1 more point in 2012, than we did this season. The fan in us views that team as legends and rightly so. The critic says that team were as average as this team.

Edited by Locky

6 minutes ago, jake said:

Come on mate.

Get into it.

Be positive and at least comfort yourself with if we get beat you can revert back to your grumpy good self.

Come on I8 get on the Happy Hearts bus .

Come on you grumpy auld dicheid

I want to Jake, I want to so much.  I want on that happy bus but I just don’t have the money for a ticket anymore.

I contrast how I feel today to the 5 other Finals I remember us being in.  It is with absolute honesty when I say it has a feel to me of the day before a league cup qualifier v Elgin.

I know exactly what is coming.  We are simply not a club who is all about winning football games and Celtic very much are.  We brought a t-shirt out saying “yaaaaaaaaaaay we are in the final” ffs.

I’m going up to the caravan tonight for the weekend and if it was not on council TV I would not even watch it.

Heartbreaking.

Edited by i8hibsh

2 hours ago, karipidis said:

I think it all boils down to Saturday really. Win and it’s been a very good season, lose and it’s been a bad season, but probably not bad enough for Levein to get sacked, although I believe he should be if we lose. It does put huge pressure on him for next season regardless. 

Pretty much sums up the situation most succinctly. Well put

macker1874

If it wasn't for the split we would have finished 9th she knows business but she doesn't know football if that was any other team the manager would have been sacked by now. She's deluded when it comes to Craig and says he's not bombproof that shows right enough when she says she's happy with him because we got to a semi final and a final cups are a bonus for me league is a priority.

want to Jake, I want to so much.  I want on that happy bus but I just don’t have the money for a ticket anymore.

I contrast how I feel today to the 5 other Finals I remember us being in.  It is with absolute honesty when I say it has a feel to me of the day before a league cup qualifier v Elgin.

I know exactly what is coming.  We are simply not a club who is all about winning football games and Celtic very much are.  We brought a t-shirt out saying “yaaaaaaaaaaay we are in the final” ffs.

I’m going up to the caravan tonight for the weekend and if it was not on council TV I would not even watch it.

Heartbreaking.

? 

I wouldn't miss Hearts in a cup final no matter how shit we might be.

Because you just never know.

It's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

And you will be gutted if we win and you were not there.

1 minute ago, jake said:

?

I wouldn't miss Hearts in a cup final no matter how shit we might be.

Because you just never know.

It's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

And you will be gutted if we win and you were not there.

I know you never meant it like that but "gutted" I will not be

:yas:

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Not much wrong with Budge's statement. People don't seem to realise this season HAS been an improvement, however fine the margins are. More wins, more points, cup records all to mention.

End of the day, if tomorrow goes to plan, no one can really berate us this season. People forget that in 2012, we were relatively shite.

EDIT: We amassed 1 more point in 2012, than we did this season. The fan in us views that team as legends and rightly so. The critic says that team were as average as this team.

We had some pretty poor league form that's for sure.

And no one gave us a chance v Celtic in the semi.

Was a poor turnout from us that day.

I hate to say this but I was more delighted at that game compared to the final.

I know you never meant it like that but "gutted" I will not be

:yas:

Come on get yersel tae the game .

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Are we seriously going to be spouting this argument on the eve of a Final?  Seriously?? GAL.  

Exactly.

There is a time and place for this debate.

Vlad the impaler
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The day before a cup final and another shite thread.

Wait until Monday at least...

It’s hardly negative,she’s endorsing our manager

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, Vlad the impaler said:

It’s hardly negative,she’s endorsing our manager

We are heading in the right direction seemingly and Craig is doing a great job.

Vlad the impaler
1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

We are heading in the right direction seemingly and Craig is doing a great job.

Blind faith I think they call it....or lack of ambition. Whatever way you want to look at it I suppose 

William H. Bonney
49 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

'I see right through her' :lol:

Dwight schrute over there. 

More like Dwight Schultz 

0E577B8A-F8BA-4533-9091-10D4C40007C7.jpeg

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, Vlad the impaler said:

Blind faith I think they call it....or lack of ambition. Whatever way you want to look at it I suppose 

Hes not bulletproof but when he says hes not doing it anymore he will tell me....pathetic!!

Bull's-eye

A football club owner with realistic expectation. 

If she paid attention to the moon howlers on here, we'd have a new manager every second week and we'd need at least 300 players every transfer window.

Haters are going to hate, they can't even take time out the day before a Cup Final.

That speaks volumes to me.

Hampden Demolition

I want Levein gone but let’s have a positive attitude for tomorrow. Budge isn’t exactly going to drop any bombshells the day before a cup final.

Vlad the impaler
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

It's the thread that is shite, especially where one already exists.

On the eve of the cup final it just gives the JKB moaners yet another open goal. Not referring to you as negative, Vlad, but there will be negative responses.

As i said, today should be all about tomorrow. Nothing else.

Read Sir Gio's magnificent post on another thread and suck in every word.

100% agree

Oh look!   It's a big article on a high profile Internet resource.    I'm in a desperate race against time to get it on Kickback before it's lost in the mists of time (and before someone else beats me to it).    

She said one minute Levein is getting cheered the next booed. When was he last cheered ? I think Ann Budge has decided our fans flip flop over Levein which is madness. 

Vlad the impaler
10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Oh look!   It's a big article on a high profile Internet resource.    I'm in a desperate race against time to get it on Kickback before it's lost in the mists of time (and before someone else beats me to it).    

Next time il be sure to ask your permission  on my timings of posts??

2 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

Seems obvious that Hearts fans are being extremely low-key regarding tomorrows game. More hope than any kind of positive confidence. No matter the result that should inform Budgie adequately enough on what the fans really think about the debacle this year has turned into and the lack of excitement about the current squad and team tactics! Lovely stadium, poor and unbalanced squad!

Have you read any of the numerous threads on here?

There's plenty confidence about tomorrow, the cup is coming back to Gorgie.

56 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I agree Jake.

Disliking someone is not to say you do not appreciate efforts, respect or wish them well.

I very much want Ann Budge to retire on her yacht and have the most blissful long and happy retirement.

1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

Not a lot to look forward to based on Dr Budge's assessment.

Yes, we finished 6th, but that was only due to a freakishly good start. Our form since the end of October would have seen us easily bottom six and possibly worse.

To assert that it will have been a good season if we win a one-off cup game seems akin to papering over some very sizable cracks.

Bollocks, it was a freakishly high amount of injuries to key players that saw our form drop and no way would we have finished 6th without this.

That is also why there will be no wholesale changes at the club this summer.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

i8..  ''I don't care about Hearts, shite, Levein and Budge have ruined my feeling for the club''

Also i8..

Image result for bashing keyboard gif

37 minutes ago, macker1874 said:

If it wasn't for the split we would have finished 9th she knows business but she doesn't know football if that was any other team the manager would have been sacked by now. She's deluded when it comes to Craig and says he's not bombproof that shows right enough when she says she's happy with him because we got to a semi final and a final cups are a bonus for me league is a priority.

Stopped reading after that, you should have kept that nugget for the end of your post if you wanted us all to read it.

:facepalm: 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Buckle up kids this thread is going to eclipse all others.... popcorn at the ready!

Somewhere in a dark corner of spankersweb, a small group of dedicated KBer's are sharpening their fingers and looking up their tried and tested scripts. They are fueling up on rhetoric and Cherry Coke, straining at the leash... ready to spout the same pish they have trotted out about CL and Budge for long enough now. 

FFS we are in a final tomorrow. 

oh ah grantona

To not be disappointed with season really is poor. The league and recent form has been awful and we should be looking at Change regardless of Saturday result. IMO Levein has laid a base that he can't take any further and again I think we really only need 3/4 players so it is quiet in terms of last year.

The cup runs couldn't have been easier we are 6th in league and we have only played 1 team ranked above us and we lost convincenly. We have a chance to make amends Saturday and hopefully we do. Winning the cup would remove all doubters of CL ( there are many) of his spell at club. 

League campaign fell apart really on the loss of 1 man & that's poor management

Cup campaigns 

COVE early season struggle ineligible player that a DOF should be on top of.

RAITH Must win very very laboured draw 

Cowdenbeath standard victory

ICT very good performance

Dunfermline Another poor performance but job done

Motherwell great performance

Celtic up against as soon as naisy off he went down holding knee the game b4 at Dundee he should have been subbed then bad management ( will never know if made a difference)

Livi a drab drab match job done 

A. Talbot standard performance v Junior side 

Partick struggled to shake off a championship relegation contender

ICT booed at HT felt was harsh good 2nd half job done 

Despite getting deep into both cup comps we were given a great draw to get there for once 

8 minutes ago, graygo said:

Bollocks, it was a freakishly high amount of injuries to key players that saw our form drop and no way would we have finished 6th without this.

That is also why there will be no wholesale changes at the club this summer.

So you think that game by game results have matched the personnel available and that we in no way could have achieved better with what we've had?

8 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

To not be disappointed with season really is poor. The league and recent form has been awful and we should be looking at Change regardless of Saturday result. IMO Levein has laid a base that he can't take any further and again I think we really only need 3/4 players so it is quiet in terms of last year.

The cup runs couldn't have been easier we are 6th in league and we have only played 1 team ranked above us and we lost convincenly. We have a chance to make amends Saturday and hopefully we do. Winning the cup would remove all doubters of CL ( there are many) of his spell at club. 

League campaign fell apart really on the loss of 1 man & that's poor management

Cup campaigns 

COVE early season struggle ineligible player that a DOF should be on top of.

RAITH Must win very very laboured draw 

Cowdenbeath Job done.

ICT Job done

Dunfermline  Job done

Motherwell Job done

Celtic up against as soon as naisy off he went down holding knee the game b4 at Dundee he should have been subbed then bad management ( will never know if made a difference) How can it be bad management if you don't know if it made a difference?

Livi Job done

A. Talbot Job done

Partick Job done

ICT Job done

Despite getting deep into both cup comps we were given a great draw to get there for once 

That's how I see it.

Edited by graygo