Belfast(Again)

Chris Evans

Chris Evans

Hello. First post for me. Does anyone know the ticket situation for the Glentoran friendly? I think its a fairly large ground so there will be plenty space,but was of the impression all our away games were all ticket. Looking forward to it. Flying from Liverpool John Lennon on the Monday morning and staying in Jurys inn.:cheers:

robin hood jambo

Pay at the ground, its an old skool oval ground with terracing so will be plenty of room.

the ground even as an alcohol license like grounds in engerland!

Looking forward to the trip more than the game, but that could all change if a wonder appointment is made next week!

Chris Evans
Pay at the ground, its an old skool oval ground with terracing so will be plenty of room.

the ground even as an alcohol license like grounds in engerland!

Looking forward to the trip more than the game, but that could all change if a wonder appointment is made next week!

If its half as good as Preston then will be magic. New season,hopefully new manager and lets take it from there and forget the negativity. Well,at least for 45minutes!

If its half as good as Preston then will be magic. New season,hopefully new manager and lets take it from there and forget the negativity. Well,at least for 45minutes!

You only watching the 1st half? :P

Chris Evans
You only watching the 1st half? :P

I will try and stick it out for the 90 minutes now i know there is a bar!

Archived