Jose

paulyjambo

Todays EEN is saying we have till Monday to take the 1M offer thats on the table or they will turn their attention elsewhere.

Get him punted a.s.a.p

Surrey Jambo

Seems the Germans are adamant they want him on loan for one season with an option to pay ?1M after that but HMFC want shot of him immediately and are willing to accept a lower price for this. If he's on loan then presumably he's off our wage bill so the rush to sell for a lower fee suggests a need for cash now rather than later.

But I thought Jose only had one year left on his contract so would be a free agent at the end of a loan season?

Jambof3tornado

IMO a bigger disappointment than Beslija. We never got the best out of beslija coz of the way we played,never gave him anything to work with ball wise.

Jose on the other hand consistantly has been pants since Scotlands number 1 lamped him at Hamdump!!!

This will be the same EEN who ran the story in the first place on the back of a Nuremburg quote that they don't talk about transfers, but a "source close to Nuremburg" told them it was all true?

Did the Monday deadline come from Nuremburg or the EEN reporter? Before you answer you may want to read the thread about Colleen Patersons conversation with the SOH rep first to see how things work with EEN reporters.

Imeantasong

Maybe we've sussed that if he goes on loan first, we'll never get an offer, so would take less now before they find him out?

I want rid asap.

However Nuremburg want him for a year with no guarantee to buy him at the end. No way - that would be suicide - after 10 games they will want rid of him and we get hee haw. ;)

Gigolo-Aunt

If I were Hearts I would take the money and move Tynecastle and Riccarton to an unknown destination (just in case they want their money back)

Jambof3tornado
If I were Hearts I would take the money and move Tynecastle and Riccarton to an unknown destination (just in case they want their money back)

Or add a "sold as seen" label to his ass!!!

If the rumours are true and we get a decent coach on Monday, I say hang on to him.

With good coaching he could turn out to be an excellent full back.

On the other hand if we hear nothing - or get a pyramid nomark then, reluctantly, I agree. Good luckto him.

GA

Here lies the problem - they only want 1st option on him with an agreed set price up front. Seems to me they can back out of the deal at the end of the loan period and we would be back to square on.

No - tell them half a million and he's yours.

Gigolo-Aunt
GA

Here lies the problem - they only want 1st option on him with an agreed set price up front. Seems to me they can back out of the deal at the end of the loan period and we would be back to square on.

No - tell them half a million and he's yours.

500k would do me.

:)

Odd that they even want him in the 1st place is it not ?

I can only assume that his past rep ( U21 ) is whats doing the talking for him.

I thought we had a player on our hands early doors but his performances since then have fully justified the 'bombscare' tag that is oft used on here :sad:

Odd that they even want him in the 1st place is it not ?

I can only assume that his past rep ( U21 ) is whats doing the talking for him.

I thought we had a player on our hands early doors but his performances since then have fully justified the 'bombscare' tag that is oft used on here :sad:

Same old story! With proper coaching and being played in his proper position, Jose would be a decent player. Strange how players come to our club, look decent and a year or two down the line they're useless! Coaching is what it's about, Hearts? well... almost all our players appear to lose interest in playing for us(hardly surprising)or are constantly injured, Riccarton's a waste of space, time and money.

Tynecastle Valhalla

huge dissapointment. he looked so good at first. dont know what happened he seemed to be completely different after his neckinjury.

anyway as many have said - take a mil for him.

however it goes into romonovs pocket so it is not like the club will benefit either way.

i think we need a new right back.

huge dissapointment. he looked so good at first. dont know what happened he seemed to be completely different after his neckinjury.

however it goes into romonovs pocket so it is not like the club will benefit either way.

New right-back, new left-back, 2 strong minded centre-halves, an attacking mid-fielder (in theHartley or Cameron mould), 2 20 goal strikers and a top goalie. In otherwords, almost a whole team.

Get rid asap

benefits the team, romanov can't force the new manager to play him

Ps he is a left back :o

Same old story! With proper coaching and being played in his proper position, Jose would be a decent player. Strange how players come to our club, look decent and a year or two down the line they're useless! Coaching is what it's about, Hearts? well... almost all our players appear to lose interest in playing for us(hardly surprising)or are constantly injured, Riccarton's a waste of space, time and money.

Yeh I agree thats probably the root of it all, and I dont imagine you get capped at U21 over there unless you are more than decent. However the man may well be getting played out of position but for heavens sake he's somehow forgotten how to head a ball :wacko:

Tynecastle Valhalla
Get rid asap

benefits the team, romanov can't force the new manager to play him

Ps he is a left back :o

yeah i see how that reads - what i was thinking is that wallace is going to play left back and if we have karipidis and berra then it is really right back that we are struggling at.

i think we actually have a very good midfield and pinilla plus ANother up front is decent.

yeah i see how that reads - what i was thinking is that wallace is going to play left back and if we have karipidis and berra then it is really right back that we are struggling at.

i think we actually have a very good midfield and pinilla plus ANother up front is decent.

No offence amigo.

I agree we need a new right back aswell.

Archived