Cup Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Shanks said no

I’m not getting where all these tickets keep appearing from? I fully understand if debentures are appearing but I thought these were all in the main stand.

Are some getting to shift seats?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

12 hours ago, AW1 said:

Still got a spare for sale if anyone's interested.

YES PLEASE

My son was to be in Spain but the work has been put back a week until departing 27th.

He is a season ticket holder but gave his seat up to a friend 2 weeks ago!!

We are all in A

scottish_chicP
31 minutes ago, gasfire said:

Close this FFS seriously annoying

Maybe just don't open the thread?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I’m not getting where all these tickets keep appearing from? I fully understand if debentures are appearing but I thought these were all in the main stand.

Are some getting to shift seats?

I'm guessing you are on to something there. All a bit shit, not Hearts fault, this is purely down to how many tickets are held back to begin with.

20200 initially, I reckon we will have 23000 in the stadium, at least

Jambo Moose

Hi, selling an adult and concession tickets together. section A4 row U. Can also sort out 2 bus seats for cheapness if required. DM if interested, welcome to collect asap

Maybe some of the tickets are folk who bought concessions on the first day **** up and refusing to upgrade ?

At the current rate though we'll soon have tickets in every section available.

?

The same thing is probably happening in the Celtic end. They will likely have a waiting list with tickets being allocated to people as soon as they are released by the SFA.

Ticket wanted

My son was to be in Spain working 20-27th May but today the work has been delayed by a week now departing 27th.

We are all in A

If anyone can assist regardless of location that would be great

Thanks

1 hour ago, jambo2524 said:

Ticket wanted

My son was to be in Spain working 20-27th May but today the work has been delayed by a week now departing 27th.

We are all in A

If anyone can assist regardless of location that would be great

Thanks

Send me a DM. If you can collect from Northfield that'd be great. The ticket is for B. 

jamtartan74
18 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Is it not a general sale now? 

When I was in the ticket office earlier on someone was in trying to buy and the lady serving said still need an account with at least 1 point. 

1 hour ago, j1964m said:

Just sell the tickets to High loyalty points fan's get rid of them

Tickets are becoming available to the club at different times.

Can't sell tickets until they become available. Anyway even at one ticket per account they are being snapped up.

If we got another allocation of a decent amount they probably would allow people a 2nd ticket. 

At least it's keeping the 'cup final hangers on' away.

58 - should just sell them, one ticket per highest loyalty points group, say 80+, first come first served - otherwise this nonsense will carry on to the day of the match

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

58 - should just sell them, one ticket per highest loyalty points group, say 80+, first come first served - otherwise this nonsense will carry on to the day of the match

Sounds exactly right to me.  I understand the shop is open Sat and Sun so if they haven't sold out by Monday or there are even more released for sale, do exactly as you suggest.

Perfect_Paw

Are we sold out? Seen Toni macaroni are selling tickets to final for £49 and you get £20 voucher towards a meal. Really need this sold out fed up hearing Celtic fans going on 

letsalldothebeattie
2 minutes ago, Perfect_Paw said:

Are we sold out? Seen Toni macaroni are selling tickets to final for £49 and you get £20 voucher towards a meal. Really need this sold out fed up hearing Celtic fans going on 

Feck Celtic fans. Their opinion is invalid in all walks of life

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Perfect_Paw said:

Sold out several times only for more tickets to be released 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Feck Celtic fans. Their opinion is invalid in all walks of life

Correct, bitter left wing anti British IRA wannabes,cheek to question anything or anyone....

Love that a Hearts fan who has maybe been to 1 match in last 2 season can easily get a brief but some mhanky Tim who has been at every game for 20 years is struggling :lol: 

Get it up you timothy

Same thing will be happening to Celtic in terms of tickets being returned. Difference is they’re distributing by ballot so they won’t know that tickets are emerging in dribs and drabs.

Shanks said no
14 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Love that a Hearts fan who has maybe been to 1 match in last 2 season can easily get a brief but some mhanky Tim who has been at every game for 20 years is struggling :lol: 

Get it up you timothy

I got a ticket for my 52 year old sister, it will be her second game having attended the 86 cup final,

How about that Timothy? 

wheatfield to sheffield

And I have one Hospitality Ticket (official Hearts City Style package) available. please PM if you are interested. 

Benny Factor
On 16/05/2019 at 20:42, Newton51 said:

It was 195 with transport but 2 course meal at Toni macs

They were actually originally priced at £225, before they reduced it to £195!

N Lincs Jambo
24 minutes ago, DMR123 said:

Two Adult tickets available - face value in A5 and B2 . Willing to meet/drop off in Edinburgh.

Sent you a PM mate 

33 minutes ago, DMR123 said:

Where should that be showing ?

Look at the top of your page where your user name is and to the left of that you will see messages, it will be in there.

3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Look at the top of your page where your user name is and to the left of that you will see messages, it will be in there.

Cheers mate - sorted now.

Got two spare tickets for B3 row GG,face value £30. Will be in Tynecastle Arms tomorrow to watch the game if anyone wants them.

durhamhearts

E Ticket Hampden seating plan to view available seats not opening, Have we finally sold out folks 

???????    ? TWENTY FIVE ? ??????? 

2978D965-130A-4A0B-987D-C256D1F21FF9.jpeg