Cup Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Our name is on the cup.

Collected my ticket this morning from the Post Office.

Climbs back in the car, turns the ignition, only KC and the Sunshine Band, Baby Give it Up.

Omens don't come any better than that......

....where's my straws gone

You've already clutched the last one?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Jambo-Fox

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

9 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

is this a dot count or just a magic number?

Bit of both. It went up to 57 a couple minutes later though. Where these random tickets are coming from I don’t know...

9 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

What a fitting tribute it would be to leave 51 empty seats in homage to the 25,000 empty seats from the 19th of May 2012.

Hearts class. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
54 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

You've already clutched the last one?

:sob:

7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Shitloads just appeared in P1, P2 and P3

146 seats left now.

It's not selling out is it? ?

Edited by graygo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Shitloads just appeared in P1, P2 and P3

More unsold hospitality. Really is sh*t that most loyal fans are denied these, I speak unselfishly as I have been lucky enough to get a cracking ticket.

About 100 more

Edited by Sir Gio

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, karipidis said:

I only see 2 left on E-tickets 

I just had a peak, 100 or so in P1 2 and 3 and all with a cracking view, just about the best tickets you could get

1 minute ago, karipidis said:

I only see 2 left on E-tickets 

Wtf is going on. Seriously there were 2 whole rows in each of those sections.

Now I go in and there's only 4 in N4 

:D

35 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

That’s all folks .....

FB2F3EB3-0613-4258-93AB-D42A5560E49D.jpeg

That is one lonely seat near the back there :lol:

4 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

That is one lonely seat near the back there :lol:

It’s gone (actually near front) now! BUT who are the 41 people that just bought tickets in this section N4 in the last 40 minutes???

5AA990B9-E368-4B67-86F2-CAE1F0102202.jpeg

Edited by Jambo-Fox

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It’s gone (actually near front) now! BUT who are the 41 people that just bought tickets in this section N4 in the last 40 minutes???

5AA990B9-E368-4B67-86F2-CAE1F0102202.jpeg

Different from mine screenshotted 20 seconds ago. ?

85FFA074-CDCD-4EAA-8180-33F96D961EB2.png

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I just had a peak, 100 or so in P1 2 and 3 and all with a cracking view, just about the best tickets you could get

Where are they coming from? And as tickets are selling reasonably fast who is actually buying them? Have the criteria to purchase been relaxed?

0DAB29E7-DC65-4792-82F5-BD0A6587048E.jpeg

Cruickie Was King
On 12/05/2019 at 02:22, Super T said:

I've got two spare reference numbers ?

Hi Super T,

Would really appreciate the two reference numbers, if they are still available? Thanks, Alan

On 12/05/2019 at 02:22, Super T said:

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Surely they will sell out today.

Bought the sparkling Rose and the 2 dozen Stella today.

10 days to go.

They sold out ages ago.

These are extra tickets becoming available. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Where are they coming from? And as tickets are selling reasonably fast who is actually buying them? Have the criteria to purchase been relaxed?

I think because Hearts did their own hospitality using external venues and 'normal' priced tickets then adding £150 or so to the cost to include the transport and food etc, it means that the hospitality packages for Hearts fans directly with Hampden have suffered as they were much more expensive.

It seems that these seats are now appearing at normal prices with no hospitality attached.

A good move by Hearts as we'll keep the difference in price for our own hospitality packages rather than the Hampden direct packages that would have been shared.

BelgeJambo
11 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I wouldn't know, you abandoned me in Brussels with my wife and the ginger minger!

:vrface:

PHM

???

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Hospitality. Guessing they are either relaxing the criteria or are distributing via youth teams etc. Seems an odd conclusion however dot counts is a relatively new thing. For finals this is probably normal 

These may be debentures. People own the right to the seat for every event but can hand them in for re-sale. Hampden May take a share of the fee. 

They don’t have to decide at point of first launch of ticket sales so not in the control of Hampden/the clubs. This may be run in conjunction with the ground hospitality mentioned above which has been undercut by Hearts. 

Edited by Sid

39 minutes ago, Sid said:

These may be debentures. People own the right to the seat for every event but can hand them in for re-sale. Hampden May take a share of the fee. 

They don’t have to decide at point of first launch of ticket sales so not in the control of Hampden/the clubs. This may be run in conjunction with the ground hospitality mentioned above which has been undercut by Hearts. 

Anyway it means extra tickets for Hearts fans.?

We are doing not too badly for a club with a dwindling fan base ?

Shanks said no

Year 113BC

The Cimbri and Teutones cross the Danube and enter the lands of the Celtic tribe, the Taurisci. The latter appeal to Rome for assistance (surprise surprise) and the Senate sends an army under Gnaeus Papirius Carbo to drive the Germans back. The Romans attack the retreating columns as they pass the town of Noreia, but the Roman army is defeated in an ambush.

.....................     114

Seats still available in 4 sections;

N4, P1, P2, P3 & P4

8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Is the Celtic end a complete sellout?

I think they do a lottery. I’m sure they will I’ll have had more than enough applications to sell out. Not sure if the lottery has been drawn yet. 

Cruickie Was King
On 12/05/2019 at 00:22, Super T said:

Are your reference numbers still available to use? Thanks, Alan

18 minutes ago, Leveinthedream said:

Anyone know when the ticket office is open during the week?

Mon to Fri 9-6

Sat 9-3

Sun 10-4

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

On to our end now 

1 hour ago, Dayman said:

I think they do a lottery. I’m sure they will I’ll have had more than enough applications to sell out. Not sure if the lottery has been drawn yet. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, Cruickie Was King said:

Are your reference numbers still available to use? Thanks, Alan

I smell a tic fan here!!

2 posts and joined on Sunday Hmmmmmmm

Cruickie Was King
35 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I smell a tic fan here!!

2 posts and joined on Sunday Hmmmmmmm

Oh dear 1874 Robbo, is this what this Forum is going to be like! For your information, I am 56 years-old and have been a Jambo since I was a 'toddler' just as my father was and all my family are. Have been at every Hearts Cup Final since 1976! I work abroad, so have no Season Ticket points, so to ensure being there supporting the Hearts I have three of the top price Hospitality Packages, a hell of a lot of money spent! I joined on Sunday because I saw people were offering up spare reference numbers, which is very decent of good, fellow Jambos! I am trying to get tickets for my brother and his daughter, who are both desperate to be at the Final, I succeeded for them in 2012 but not this time, so far!! Hope your 'Tic Radar' is now feeling calmer!!!  Disappointed Jambo!!

Edited by Cruickie Was King

The Treasurer
13 minutes ago, Cruickie Was King said:

Oh dear 1874 Robbo, is this what this Forum is going to be like! For your information, I am 56 years-old and have been a Jambo since I was a 'toddler' just as my father was and all my family are. Have been at every Hearts Cup Final since 1976! I work abroad, so have no Season Ticket points, so to ensure being there supporting the Hearts I have three of the top price Hospitality Packages, a hell of a lot of money spent! I joined on Sunday because I saw people were offering up spare reference numbers, which is very decent of good, fellow Jambos! I am trying to get tickets for my brother and his daughter, who are both desperate to be at the Final, I succeeded for them in 2012 but not this time, so far!! Hope your 'Tic Radar' is now feeling calmer!!!  Disappointed Jambo!!

Your crucial error was using the name Cruickie WAS king.

A real Hearts fan would know that he IS and always will be king :D

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Taffin said:

They have 50,000 + season ticket holders and they’re going for the treble treble so tickets will be like gold dust for that mob!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Cruickie Was King said:

Oh Dear, if you are being serious I truly pity you, if you are not, then please stop with any 'wind-up!'  Centenary year 1974, used to get 'complimentary tickets' to the old main stand, the wooden seats! My older brother's father-in-law was Chief Superintendent for 'C' Division West End Police, and we got 'comps' from him, I was 12 and Hearts were going through poor times. !976 Cup Final, biggest memory as a 14 year-old was not the fact Rangers were ahead before the correct 3pm kick-off time but couldn't understand why hundreds of Hearts fans were fighting amongst ourselves, would kind of think you would have to have been there to know these things!!

I believe you. I didn't create an account for ages, now almost 25k posts later :)

Sure you will be hooked on Anti Leveinism before teatime! Good Luck in your quest.

Cruickie Was King
10 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Your crucial error was using the name Cruickie WAS king.

A real Hearts fan would know that he IS and always will be king :D

Amateur 'Goalie' all my days, so grew up with Cruickie as my hero, still is!  Grew up in Colinton Mains, early 70's we would walk up to the fields at Redford to watch the 'Jambos' train, then sometimes we would get a lift back down, collecting autographs from the team  and dropped off at Colinton Mains Shops, a few Oxgangs and Colinton boys might just remember the experience also!!

Shanks said no
29 minutes ago, Cruickie Was King said:

Oh dear 1874 Robbo, is this what this Forum is going to be like! 

The answer is probably yes

anyway, good luck with your quest,  only a lunatic Celtic supporter would dare come into our boozed up end

Cruickie Was King
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

I believe you. I didn't create an account for ages, now almost 25k posts later :)

Sure you will be hooked on Anti Leveinism before teatime! Good Luck in your quest.

Thank you Sir Gio I have followed 'Jambos Kickback' for years and have enjoyed a lot of the 'banter' never really felt inclination to join before now but hoped it might lead to me getting tickets for my brother! Being a 'new member' is proving an 'interesting experience' so far! Cheers again.  

3 minutes ago, Cruickie Was King said:

Thank you Sir Gio I have followed 'Jambos Kickback' for years and have enjoyed a lot of the 'banter' never really felt inclination to join before now but hoped it might lead to me getting tickets for my brother! Being a 'new member' is proving an 'interesting experience' so far! Cheers again.  

Don’t worry about it ...... it’s my impression (and experience) that every new member gets abused! It’s seems to be the way ...... 

.... you should see the abuse they (the abusers) give the legendary Craig Levein .....

Cruickie Was King
Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

The answer is probably yes

anyway, good luck with your quest,  only a lunatic Celtic supporter would dare come into our boozed up end

Thank you 'The Frenchman Returns' as I say I have the 'Hospitality Packages' and good seats, my two guests are both coming in from Romania. Couldn't afford to buy my brother and his daughter a package (Yep, I'm a rotten brother!!) but trying to get him tickets all the same!! Talking off 'Boozed-up' the 2012 Final (Greatest Day in History) took my then 20 year-old son (He works offshore and will miss this final!!) left him with some friends in the pub while I walked up to Hampden early to make sure I got a programme (got two) by time I got back he was 'half-pissed' couldn't believe it, I was panicking because I thought he would get 'knocked Back' thank God he didn't, I still remind him of this, to this day!!

Cruickie Was King
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Don’t worry about it ...... it’s my impression (and experience) that every new member gets abused! It’s seems to be the way ...... 

.... you should see the abuse they (the abusers) give the legendary Craig Levein .....

Okay, am I being put through an 'Initiation rite of passage?! lol Probably get more abuse but I like Levein, although not convinced he is the man to take us to another level!!

N4 sold out BUT still sales in x5 sections!

P1, 2, 3 & 4 and welcome back A3!

7 hours ago, graygo said:

146 seats left now.

It's not selling out is it? ?

No looking like it.

Very disappointing.