Vodafone

Fitzroy Pointon

Fitzroy Pointon

Absolute pain in the arse of a company.  Have totally arsed my bill up again.  I now can't get through to speak to an adviser as it puts me through to an automated payment service before it will allow me to speak to someone.  I am refusing to pay anything until I speak to someone.  Have tried online chat but I can't seem to explain clearly enough to them.  The last guy just sent me my last five bills, which I can already see in the app anyway. 

So, my question is, does anyone have a number to contact Vodafone that will allow me to speak directly to someone while bypassing the automated pish? 

Fitzroy Pointon

Absolutely unreal. Managed to get through to a Scottish lass who despite being helpful was getting frustrated with me. I said I know you're getting frustrated but imagine how frustrated it is for those trying to query these bills. I also said I had been lied to twice by Vodafone in the past two months. 

Im sure she gives a shit about my plight but I had a wee rant anyway. 

Stewie Griffin
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Absolute pain in the arse of a company.  Have totally arsed my bill up again.  I now can't get through to speak to an adviser as it puts me through to an automated payment service before it will allow me to speak to someone.  I am refusing to pay anything until I speak to someone.  Have tried online chat but I can't seem to explain clearly enough to them.  The last guy just sent me my last five bills, which I can already see in the app anyway. 

So, my question is, does anyone have a number to contact Vodafone that will allow me to speak directly to someone while bypassing the automated pish? 

I left Vodafone a few years ago as I got fed up with their terrible customer service. Moved to EE and have to say whenever I’ve had to contact them they’ve been good 

Fitzroy Pointon
9 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I often get scoffed at for being PAYG but I dont get any of these issues and it works out alot cheaper.

I honestly should have went down that route.  I only really use spotify or livescore etc outside the house.  Any other time I am feeding off the Wi-Fi either in the house or wherever I am.  I have absolutely no use for 25G of data a month!

Captain Sausage
27 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

I left Vodafone a few years ago as I got fed up with their terrible customer service. Moved to EE and have to say whenever I’ve had to contact them they’ve been good 

I did this. Shame that EE coverage is terrible. 

Ended up back at Vodafone, which is the best network, so long as you don’t ever need customer service. 

jack D and coke

Been with Vodafone for years now never had any problems with customer service in fact I’d go as far to say as they’ve been great with me. 

Just your luck I guess. 

Fitzroy Pointon
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Been with Vodafone for years now never had any problems with customer service in fact I’d go as far to say as they’ve been great with me. 

Just your luck I guess. 

I tend to agree.  My girlfriend is with 3 and she loves them yet a couple of my work colleagues hate them. 

I was okay with Vodafone up until early this year when I changed my plan and since then it's been charges for this, that and the next thing which I constantly have to query. 

I can't believe folk still go with Vodafone, they're awful and are consistently voted as such.

There's obviously always people with negative stories but at least with EE you get put through to a European (Ireland or England) call centre pretty much instantly and I've always found them to go out of their way to help.

Yes, it would be nice not to have to phone them in the first place but I've never once got off the phone with them feeling they haven't helped or fobbed me off.

Edited by Taffin

Anyone else have a Vodafone signal problem at Tynie on match days?

My mates all have other networks and can get online at 1/2 time etc whereas I’m still staring at my screen waiting for sky sports score centre to load! 

...a bit disco

Had Vodafone a loooong time ago, some things don't change it would seem.

Went to Tesco about 6 years ago. Not a single problem. £9ish a month gives me plenty minutes, plenty texts and a couple gig of data a month, more than enough for my needs. 

...a bit disco
33 minutes ago, Matty said:

Anyone else have a Vodafone signal problem at Tynie on match days?

My mates all have other networks and can get online at 1/2 time etc whereas I’m still staring at my screen waiting for sky sports score centre to load! 

Get the same with Tesco (who use O2) at half-time myself.

Pre match, no problem!