I know we have taken doings before but

All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

We have been on the wrong end of some big defeats to this mob and their previous incarnation over the years but that today was the most weak willed and pathetic I can recall. We started with absolutely no willingness to close down space and gave them the freedom of the park. Playing for Hearts must start to mean more to a large number of employees. 

Rangers never came out 1st gear the entire game we are there easiest 12 points this season 

No fight, no will to win your battles 

We've a squad off hide and seek professionals who simply dont care

Deans Jambo

Apparently Rangers have only won 6 games against top 6 teams,  4 off them against us!

Edited by Deans Jambo

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Apparently Rangers have only won 6 games against top 6 teams,  4 off them against us!

That doesn't come as a surprise ?

Jambos_1874
57 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

We have been on the wrong end of some big defeats to this mob and their previous incarnation over the years but that today was the most weak willed and pathetic I can recall. We started with absolutely no willingness to close down space and gave them the freedom of the park. Playing for Hearts must start to mean more to a large number of employees. 

The pumping at Ibrox a few weeks back was actually even worse, if you can believe that.

I have zero hope for the cup final.

Seymour M Hersh

That was as cowardly and pathetic a performance I can remember against either new or oldco. Anyone will look half decent when they get given that much space and time. At least the beast mcgregor didn't get his clean sheet bonus. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
21 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

It's because we got our pressing game wrong...

It didn't even start in the first place. In every game we come out so passive and rely on being able to overcome the lesser teams late on. Bring back the Burley time when we blew teams away early doors! 

2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

It wasn’t as bad as a few weeks back at Ibrox. But for a home game very close. 

The ball’s burst I think. It used to be injuries or a bad ref decision, or one more transfer window, or when we get Naismith back. 

Bottom line is we are miles off. Needs to be scrapped and start again. 

Jambof3tornado
50 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Aye so I heard. Got more than our pressing game wrong!!

51 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

And tried to sort it out for 90 minutes but didnt manage.

Hey ho!!

1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

And that was 3 going on 6 or 7 today. We got off very lightly. Gerrard gave Levein a tactical masterclass today. Their system worked perfectly and despite te first half performance we didn’t change ours to deal with it. Arfield given the freedom of our penalty box time and time again and nothing done to fix it.

been here before

That wasnt a doing today. It was as an inept, gutless capitulation as you're likely to see though.

There was a point in the game when it could easily have went the way lf a doing however.

I went down for a pie just after their 2nd goal and there were a few heading out along Wheatfield Road along that point. I thought long and hard about joining them.

33 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

It didn't even start in the first place. In every game we come out so passive and rely on being able to overcome the lesser teams late on. Bring back the Burley time when we blew teams away early doors! 

I was looking for a word earlier to describe us and timid was the best I could come up with but this is bang on. We react, occasionally to something but so very rarely go after teams. Even at 3 up they still had more energy and urgency than us. There were times today I was bored shitless and some of the players looked the same.

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I was looking for a word earlier to describe us and timid was the best I could come up with but this is bang on. We react, occasionally to something but so very rarely go after teams. Even at 3 up they still had more energy and urgency than us. There were times today I was bored shitless and some of the players looked the same.

I stayed to the end but my mind was on what to do tomorrow. Sad fact is watching us right now is far from riveting viewing. I still love the club but sad fact is I have fallen out of love with the players. Only winning the cup can put that right. I will give Uche a bye however as he tries his utmost. 

Two big mistakes made it easy for them - Wighton and Bozanic giving the ball away. At two up they could take it easy and spray the ball around. I don’t think they’re that great a team. Simply put, we’re s***t.

2 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

That's the worst thing about it. They've had 4 easy wins against us - but it's not as if they are a particularly good team - in fact they are distinctly average.  

Once again we handed the first two goals to them on a plate and we looked so far off the pace during the first half it was unreal.

Team briefing 

Levein "I want a pressing, passing performance" 

Midfield "did he say he wants a depressing, passive performance .?"

Edited by Bozi

All roads lead to Gorgie
57 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

We are terrified when we play this mob, we don’t even  challenge them. 

Too many of our players still think they are the old over spending club pre liquidation it seems. They are average to be honest but we aren't even at that level. It is frustrating.