Action needs to be taken

barcajambo

I was just having troll through old videos of hearts games in the last 4 years. I could'nt help but think that the mess we are in and how embarrising the state of the club is in. For a while Ive defended hearts against hibs fans and romanovs actions but I now find it impossible to depend.

Over the romanov years I remeber how happy I was going to the games and in his first season I went to every game and I have only missed 3 games in 3 seasons which is a no bad record. I can tell you since romanov has been here there has been so many problems that I don't know where to start.

Questions need to be asked now; why was george burley allowed to leave? Which did the club get in to the state of affairs that pressley and co needed to speak out? And alot more.

Something needs to be done and I have noticed that everyone says if we dont do this and that I wont renew but after the time comes no matter what happens you renew. Action needs taken now I think and before this matter gets any worse it needs to be sorted. The communication is shocking and the whole organisation of the club is terrible. From the ticket office to the first team. There is only about 5 players who have the quality to play in the team!

Whats everyones opinion?

I was just having troll through old videos of hearts games in the last 4 years. I could'nt help but think that the mess we are in and how embarrising the state of the club is in. For a while Ive defended hearts against hibs fans and romanovs actions but I now find it impossible to depend.

Over the romanov years I remeber how happy I was going to the games and in his first season I went to every game and I have only missed 3 games in 3 seasons which is a no bad record. I can tell you since romanov has been here there has been so many problems that I don't know where to start.

Questions need to be asked now; why was george burley allowed to leave? Which did the club get in to the state of affairs that pressley and co needed to speak out? And alot more.

Something needs to be done and I have noticed that everyone says if we dont do this and that I wont renew but after the time comes no matter what happens you renew. Action needs taken now I think and before this matter gets any worse it needs to be sorted. The communication is shocking and the whole organisation of the club is terrible. From the ticket office to the first team. There is only about 5 players who have the quality to play in the team!

Whats everyones opinion?

Burley was 'allowed to leave' because he was getting more credit than vlad and vlad didn't like it

Archived