Wighton

communist

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Quarter of a million for this guy ? thought Ann was good with money ?

Good at spending it, as the main stand shows. She ran an extremely successful IT company, Chris Robinson ran a successful catering company, running a football club is a completely different thing altogether.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Inch Hearts

• Thomaso

The boys confidence is shot to pieces, get him out on loan next season and then take it from there. At this moment in time he should be nowhere near the first team IMO.

24 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

I know,

He wasn't when he was at Dundee though! 

We need to be spotting these players first, instead of looking at dross like Wighton and Edwards. 

Dundee signed 17 players in the season when Kamara was brought in, it's not a surprise that one or two of them turned out to be decent.

Levein should absolutely be removed at the end of the season as our league placing, style of football and record in the transfer market haven't been good enough given the budget he has available to him but it's a lazy argument to say we should have signed player X just because he turned out to be decent - particularly when the team that signed him are currently adrift at the bottom of the league.

My guess is he’ll go on loan next season and he’ll never wear a Hearts jersey again.

He has shown absolutely nothing for me.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good at spending it, as the main stand shows. She ran an extremely successful IT company, Chris Robinson ran a successful catering company, running a football club is a completely different thing altogether.

So saving a basket case in administration and bringing them up to mid-table standard and a cup final in a relatively short period is no measure of success.  Rome was not built in a day!

Add in the extras that will potentially increase our future revenue (new stand, better hospitality and commerce etc) and you will see that what you say is, as usual, a load of biased nonsense.  Things are not as good on the field as we would wish but we seem to be living within our means and not being funded by debt.  We can only afford the players our money allows.

I think we should appoint you as Chief Executive because you appear to have all the answers.

maroonsgotop
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Where has this figure been quoted? Other by barking at the moon types on here? 

That was the figure quoted in the media.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-forward-craig-wighton-passes-hearts-medical/

• Dundee forward Craig Wighton set to complete £250k move after passing Hearts medical
by Tom Duthie
 August 30, 2018, 1:48 pm
  • Craig Wighton has trained with Hearts and passed his medical.
Craig Wighton has trained with Hearts and passed his medical.

nai_small.png

Craig Wighton’s £250,000 switch to Hearts was being completed this afternoon.

The 21-year-old trained with the Jambos this morning after passing a medical, leaving only paperwork to be completed for his departure from Dundee to be confirmed.

That should be done in time for the Scotland under-21 star to be included in the Jambos squad for Saturday’s game against St Mirren.

While the money the Dark Blues received has financed the deal that’s brought veteran Kenny Miller to Dens Park, it could also see more business done before tomorrow’s transfer.

Edited by maroonsgotop

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-forward-craig-wighton-passes-hearts-medical/

• Dundee forward Craig Wighton set to complete £250k move after passing Hearts medical
by Tom Duthie

nai_small.png

The 21-year-old trained with the Jambos this morning after passing a medical, leaving only paperwork to be completed for his departure from Dundee to be confirmed.

That should be done in time for the Scotland under-21 star to be included in the Jambos squad for Saturday’s game against St Mirren.

While the money the Dark Blues received has financed the deal that’s brought veteran Kenny Miller to Dens Park, it could also see more business done before tomorrow’s transfer.

?Hadn't seen that. Still not convinced it was even a six figure fee though.

He looks like craig Nelson

I'd rather have Nelson up front though - he would have to make a better striker than goalie.

EasternRossco
2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

by Tom Duthie

nai_small.png

I'm not sure why the fee is getting held against him so much. I'm not a Wighton fan by any stretch, actually started a thread on him after we lost to Kilmarnock (and got hammered for it).... The fee isn't his fault though ?

Pasquale for King
14 hours ago, JamboAl said:

So saving a basket case in administration and bringing them up to mid-table standard and a cup final in a relatively short period is no measure of success.  Rome was not built in a day!

Add in the extras that will potentially increase our future revenue (new stand, better hospitality and commerce etc) and you will see that what you say is, as usual, a load of biased nonsense.  Things are not as good on the field as we would wish but we seem to be living within our means and not being funded by debt.  We can only afford the players our money allows.

I think we should appoint you as Chief Executive because you appear to have all the answers.

Living within our means, if it wasn’t for anonymous benefactors we would £4m worse off and we took a loan of £1.75m did we not?

Yes we can only afford to sign 20 players this season whilst wasting money on average duds like Wighton/Edwards/Vanacek/Shaughnessy/Mitchell/Lee/Bozanic/Garuccio/Maclean/Doyle etc etc and blocking the way of our talented graduates.

Imagine if we had a manager that used those finances wisely.

As for progress even you and the other fan boys must see that 3rd/5th/6th/6th as the wage bill increases is not progress, and a bye to the final means nothing. 

At least I have answers, not repeating the same old shite you do whilst continually asking the same questions to deflect. You will do the same when you quote this post, and you wonder why so many have you on ignore. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, EasternRossco said:

I'm not sure why the fee is getting held against him so much. I'm not a Wighton fan by any stretch, actually started a thread on him after we lost to Kilmarnock (and got hammered for it).... The fee isn't his fault though ?

You’re right, there are plenty other reasons to criticise this poor excuse for a footballer. Whisper it but Kenny Miller would’ve been a better signing ?????‍♂️.

EasternRossco
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You’re right, there are plenty other reasons to criticise this poor excuse for a footballer. Whisper it but Kenny Miller would’ve been a better signing ?????‍♂️.

What really annoys me is the fact that, despite being maybe a little bit over-exuberant in my critism for him.... I don't actually believe he's a bad player. I'd bet he's absolutely brilliant in training. My issue with the guy is he has the heart the size of a pea. I think the gamble is if he ever grows into his body or not. 

rudi must stay
On 20/04/2019 at 12:54, communist said:

Heart of a mouse. Chicken hearted. Adds nothing to the team. What does levein see in him? Utterly woeful. 

I like Wighton. He can unlock defences and is decent technically. But he may be hounded out by the 'he doesn't work hard enough crew', never understood why people say that about an attacking player

Not a very popular opinion but I thought Wighton wasn't that bad against Rangers, excluding losing the ball in the build up to their first goal. Seemed to get in good positions, had 2 genuine chances to score and I thought his passing was ok. He still looks down on confidence and I agree he's weak in a tackle but IMO theirs definitely a player for a new manager to work with their.

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Living within our means, if it wasn’t for anonymous benefactors we would £4m worse off and we took a loan of £1.75m did we not?

Yes we can only afford to sign 20 players this season whilst wasting money on average duds like Wighton/Edwards/Vanacek/Shaughnessy/Mitchell/Lee/Bozanic/Garuccio/Maclean/Doyle etc etc and blocking the way of our talented graduates.

As for progress even you and the other fan boys must see that 3rd/5th/6th/6th as the wage bill increases is not progress, and a bye to the final means nothing. 

At least I have answers, not repeating the same old shite you do whilst continually asking the same questions to deflect. You will do the same when you quote this post, and you wonder why so many have you on ignore. 

I missed your answer. If you have one then maybe you should be the man to lead us out at Hamoden?

1 hour ago, Rooster20 said:

Not a very popular opinion but I thought Wighton wasn't that bad against Rangers, excluding losing the ball in the build up to their first goal. Seemed to get in good positions, had 2 genuine chances to score and I thought his passing was ok. He still looks down on confidence and I agree he's weak in a tackle but IMO theirs definitely a player for a new manager to work with their.

If we had a manager that knew how to use him and in a team that 

play some football he might be decent, like most of our players this sideways pass and big punt up the park to our striker who then falls over doesn't get the best out of anyone.

3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I like Wighton. He can unlock defences and is decent technically. But he may be hounded out by the 'he doesn't work hard enough crew', never understood why people say that about an attacking player

I don't share your optimism for him unfortunately. Looks like a scared wee boy, way out his depth to me. 

Surely it's not asking too much for attacking players to work hard? closing down opposition players and attempting to win the ball would win him some fans round, and should be the bare minimum expected from any player. 

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think we arranged a facility for a loan of £1.75m but IIRC we made a profit in the last accounts so it's not clear but you continue with your made-up beliefs.  Anonymous benefactors would only contribute, I imagine, if they had faith in how their money was to be used.  Once more your baseless utterances ignore the fact that we had serious longish term injuries to key players and if these hadn't happened we would probably have been much higher than 6th.  We were top before they happened to Berra, Uche, Soapy and Naisy.  

Looking at youngsters who you think might have made a difference, please tell us who they are and instead of whom.

Inch Hearts

It’s a good job we had a great start to the season that had us top of the league in September/October (big wow) as imagine the carnage at the moment if we hadn’t.  You’ve always an excuse to hand regardless so it’s completely pointless debating with you.  We lose the cup final it’s been an attrocious season with even more money spent and very very little progress. 

27 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

It’s a good job we had a great start to the season that had us top of the league in September/October (big wow) as imagine the carnage at the moment if we hadn’t.  You’ve always an excuse to hand regardless so it’s completely pointless debating with you.  We lose the cup final it’s been an attrocious season with even more money spent and very very little progress. 

I thought for a second you were going to post something about Wighton (the name on the thread).

Inch Hearts
17 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I thought for a second you were going to post something about Wighton (the name on the thread).

As you did right enough?

Wighton wasn’t good enough for Dundee, their fans loved him because he relegated Utd years ago and they brought him through but ultimately thought he wasn’t Prem level.  Another gamble that could have been spent elsewhere. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I missed your answer. If you have one then maybe you should be the man to lead us out at Hamoden?

This wasn’t about Hampden was it fan boy? Pressing Celtic and playing on mistakes is the only way to do it, but as we are such a shambles I can’t see us doing it.

My answer as it says in my post is to stop gambling on injury prone duds and wasting millions of our money. 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

What evidence do you have of this?

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The same media stuff the recruitment team get succered in with? 

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have seen him do both in a Hearts Shirt and at Dundee.

He is a match winner, but I thought the same about Gavin Reilly, and he was shown the exit door

All we need is abit of patience

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I think we arranged a facility for a loan of £1.75m but IIRC we made a profit in the last accounts so it's not clear but you continue with your made-up beliefs.  Anonymous benefactors would only contribute, I imagine, if they had faith in how their money was to be used.  Once more your baseless utterances ignore the fact that we had serious longish term injuries to key players and if these hadn't happened we would probably have been much higher than 6th.  We were top before they happened to Berra, Uche, Soapy and Naisy.  

Looking at youngsters who you think might have made a difference, please tell us who they are and instead of whom.

Round and round we go, every team in the league has had injuries to their main players at the same time as I’ve stated in the past. Signing injury prone players and then being surprised when they get injured ??‍♂️? We did take the loan. Would MacDonald or Moore not contributed as we have no wingers? Would Keena and Henderson not helped when we had no strikers if they hadn’t been on loan? Would Cochrane or Irving not contributed as much as Edwards’s or Bozanic. All baseless fantasy of course according to you fan boys with all your excuses.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I have seen him do both in a Hearts Shirt and at Dundee.

He is a match winner, but I thought the same about Gavin Reilly, and he was shown the exit door

All we need is abit of patience

He hasn’t done anything in a Hearts jersey to show he is a match winner I’m afraid.

As for Reilly he’s scored 4 goals in 24 appearances for Bristol Rovers in League 1, neither are good enough for Hearts.

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

The same media stuff the recruitment team get succered in with? 

No blame can be attached to anyone but Levein, who wanted him for years. The money should’ve been spent on a forward that could’ve contributed immediately, not another injury prone dud with a poor scoring record. Someone like Vanacek, oh wait . . . . .  

Inch Hearts
22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No blame can be attached to anyone but Levein, who wanted him for years. The money should’ve been spent on a forward that could’ve contributed immediately, not another injury prone dud with a poor scoring record. Someone like Vanacek, oh wait . . . . .  

Youll get the “who would you suggest” brigade on you soon but I totally agree.  Vanacek is still in the “give him six months to a year” bracket before being written from history. 

36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Round and round we go, every team in the league has had injuries to their main players at the same time as I’ve stated in the past. Signing injury prone players and then being surprised when they get injured ??‍♂️? We did take the loan. Would MacDonald or Moore not contributed as we have no wingers? Would Keena and Henderson not helped when we had no strikers if they hadn’t been on loan? Would Cochrane or Irving not contributed as much as Edwards’s or Bozanic. All baseless fantasy of course according to you fan boys with all your excuses.

Tell us all the teams that had injuries to 4 of their main players AT THE SAME TIME and for how long?

We did take the loan, you now say.  The last time you asked "did we not?"

It is pure conjecture whether the young lads would have contributed more effectively which is why you ask "would they?".  You certainly wouldn't know.

These are not excuses but facts, not your idle fantasy.

On 21/04/2019 at 12:02, upgotheheads said:

It's difficult to tell what position he was supposed to be playing, he was certainly a midfielder when he got caught in position, which, for a professional footballer is a cardinal sin imo.

He's' also lazy and doesn't  work hard enough to close down players,  Cochrane  came on,  chased everything and looked twice the player that Wighton is. The question is why Cochrane wasn't on from the start.

Wighton lazy? Say what you want about his abilities but that’s one Thing that’s just not true. To be fair I was fairly pished at the rangers game so I might be wrong about this particular game but every other game I’ve seen him play he’s been the hardest working player on the park. 

I think hes not long back from a long term injury, and had that moderate length injury a few months ago. Ifthat was the same body part as the long term injury then no wonder he’s been timid going into tackles. That’s for our sports psychologist and medical team to fix over the summer i imagine. 

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Rooster20 said:

Bit of truth there as well. 

However, we cannot have 3/4 development players in our first team v Rangers. 

Wighton is a player that you'd use sparingly and bring on as a sub when we're are winning. 

However, due to quality, injuries etc we are expecting too much of players. 

Burns 

Wighton

Morrison 

Godhino 

Brandon 

Even Mulraney, Bozanic and Clare to an extent as well. 

These players, especially if 2/3 in our starting 11 is not good enough, especially when playing celtic / rangers and to an extent Aberdeen / hibs. 

We can afford 1 in the side especially when a Naismith type character is in there as well or maybe two if playing poorer teams. 

We need better quality and stronger characters in our starting team with the guys above filling it out and on the bench. 

With 3+ of them starting we simply lack the quality, and although some might come good, we need players who can play now and have the character and confidence to play without Berra/ Naismith holding thier hands. 

Halkett is a strong move in that direction. Bryson would be also. 

Even Curtis main would be, although I'd want us to do better. 

Inch Hearts
12 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Tell us all the teams that had injuries to 4 of their main players AT THE SAME TIME and for how long?

It is pure conjecture whether the young lads would have contributed more effectively which is why you ask "would they?".  You certainly wouldn't know.

Stop making excuses up.  Injuries or not we shouldn’t be in the same position as last season, it’s simply not good enough.  You’ve always an excuse.  The injuries happened as they do most clubs, they seem to deal with it.  I do t follow the other teams enough to know.  

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Youll get the “who would you suggest” brigade on you soon but I totally agree.  Vanacek is still in the “give him six months to a year” bracket before being written from history. 

Yeah I think he should be given a chance as the other duds have.

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah I think he should be given a chance as the other duds have.

Keep him match fit for Dunfermline or Patrick next season? 

On 22/04/2019 at 10:22, maroonsgotop said:

by Tom Duthie

nai_small.png

That’s a lot worse than I thought and if if my judgement had been that bad in my job I would been under extreme pressure to remain employed . Then if one was to compound things Re Vanacek it would be curtains . Hey ho and on it goes . ??‍♂️ I think of late his interviews are worrying and delusional and in denial

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I went into detail earlier on this season but Celtic had Griffiths/Brown/Boyata/Siminuvic out and the likes of Tierney/Hayes/Eduoard/Hendry/Lustig/Gordon/Ajaer out. Aberdeen had McGinn/GMS/Logan/Devlin/Wilson out together.

Hibs had Macgregor/Hanlon/Porteous/Gray/Whittaker/Boyle all miss games. We had our 4 main players out for 5 weeks at the same time, late October to early December and signed 20 players to compensate. We wasted money on Wighton that could’ve been used to get someone in either on loan or permanently (Greg Stewart/Mark McNulty etc) to contribute immediately.

Asking did we not indicates I wasn’t sure but having checked I am, you still don't know. They young guys contributed last season so it’s likely they would’ve, what has Wighton contributed so far? How long do we wait for that? As for what I know it’s clear it’s more than someone who calls themselves a Jambo on a Hearts suppprters site. Back on ignore you go so save yourself coming up with more deflection and excuses fan boy.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Gnjambo16 said:

That’s a lot worse than I thought and if if my judgement had been that bad in my job I would been under extreme pressure to remain employed . Then if one was to compound things Re Vanacek it would be curtains . Hey ho and on it goes . ??‍♂️ I think of late his interviews are worrying and delusional and in denial

Definitely 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Wighton lazy? Say what you want about his abilities but that’s one Thing that’s just not true. To be fair I was fairly pished at the rangers game so I might be wrong about this particular game but every other game I’ve seen him play he’s been the hardest working player on the park. 

I think hes not long back from a long term injury, and had that moderate length injury a few months ago. Ifthat was the same body part as the long term injury then no wonder he’s been timid going into tackles. That’s for our sports psychologist and medical team to fix over the summer i imagine. 

Should they not have fixed right away, do we have more time in the summer than we do during the season when they’re only training 2 hours a day 5 days a week. He’s not lazy he’s unaware of what he should be doing and is timid when he eventually gets there. Do we have time to wait on him getting to the standard required, if he actually can because he hasn’t shown that so far?

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Should they not have fixed right away, do we have more time in the summer than we do during the season when they’re only training 2 hours a day 5 days a week. He’s not lazy he’s unaware of what he should be doing and is timid when he eventually gets there. Do we have time to wait on him getting to the standard required, if he actually can because he hasn’t shown that so far?

I’m sure all the players meet with the sort psychologist regularly to be honest. Mulraneys improvement looks like it’s been more of a mental improvement than anything else, for example. 

Like others have said, he’s one for the future and wouldn’t be playing right now unless we needed to play him. I think zanatta and mcdonald would be better options currently but obviously they are unavailable. 

He is a different player for the reserves. He’s full of confidence. It’s strange what 16,000 arseholes shouting abuse at you whenever you’re in the same half as the ball can do to your confidence as a young player

I was pretty embarrassed in front of the guest I brought on Saturday by our fans. Mindless abuse spouted at every opportunity. I’d look to my guest who isn’t a hearts fan but is very knowledgeable of football and ask “Did *insert players name* do anything wrong/worthy of abuse there?” And the majority of the time it would be a no. 

Inch Hearts
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I went into detail earlier on this season but Celtic had Griffiths/Brown/Boyata/Siminuvic out and the likes of Tierney/Hayes/Eduoard/Hendry/Lustig/Gordon/Ajaer out. Aberdeen had McGinn/GMS/Logan/Devlin/Wilson out together.

Hibs had Macgregor/Hanlon/Porteous/Gray/Whittaker/Boyle all miss games. We had our 4 main players out for 5 weeks at the same time, late October to early December and signed 20 players to compensate. We wasted money on Wighton that could’ve been used to get someone in either on loan or permanently (Greg Stewart/Mark McNulty etc) to contribute immediately.

Asking did we not indicates I wasn’t sure but having checked I am, you still don't know. They young guys contributed last season so it’s likely they would’ve, what has Wighton contributed so far? How long do we wait for that? As for what I know it’s clear it’s more than someone who calls themselves a Jambo on a Hearts suppprters site. Back on ignore you go so save yourself coming up with more deflection and excuses fan boy.

The boy in goal for Hibs on Sunday was out injured first half of the season and they lost Ambrose in January also.  Other clubs seem to get on with it though. GMS is to Aberdeen what Naismith is us and they are sitting third.  Killie lost Stewart then Brophy for ages.  Top of the league in September excuse is shocking.  Judge league position at the end of the season it’s been said since Xmas well we are sitting effectively 4 points behind 5th having been 11 ahead of them in February. 

Austin MacGlee
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 08:27, Pasquale for King said:

David Brent ran a successful paper merchants.

Inch Hearts
12 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I’m sure all the players meet with the sort psychologist regularly to be honest. Mulraneys improvement looks like it’s been more of a mental improvement than anything else, for example. 

Like others have said, he’s one for the future and wouldn’t be playing right now unless we needed to play him. I think zanatta and mcdonald would be better options currently but obviously they are unavailable. 

He is a different player for the reserves. He’s full of confidence. It’s strange what 16,000 arseholes shouting abuse at you whenever you’re in the same half as the ball can do to your confidence as a young player

I was pretty embarrassed in front of the guest I brought on Saturday by our fans. Mindless abuse spouted at every opportunity. I’d look to my guest who isn’t a hearts fan but is very knowledgeable of football and ask “Did *insert players name* do anything wrong/worthy of abuse there?” And the majority of the time it would be a no. 

A different player for the reserves because he’s not good enough at this level.  Blame the fans though.  He cost £250k playing over 80 games for Dundee.  When is he supposed to be ready in that case? 

I think he's a prospect for the future and we've been forced into playing him as a first team player due to Naisy and Clare being out. Also Vanecek not being up to speed.

He's being judged as a first team player when he isn't really one

Inch Hearts
4 minutes ago, Cwapsy said:

I think he's a prospect for the future and we've been forced into playing him as a first team player due to Naisy and Clare being out. Also Vanecek not being up to speed.

He's being judged as a first team player when he isn't really one

Yes he is, he was first team for a club in our league.  He’s not showing anything he’s good enough to step up.  You think he left first team football at Dundee for our reserves like at a price of £250k? This will be another not ready yet and shouldn’t be playing to add to the list then? The title has been taken from Danny Akanfawa at last.  Vanekec is different as he’s in the Martin category of needing pre season. 

9 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Yes he is, he was first team for a club in our league.  He’s not showing anything he’s good enough to step up.  You think he left first team football at Dundee for our reserves like at a price of £250k? This will be another not ready yet and shouldn’t be playing to add to the list then? The title has been taken from Danny Akanfawa at last.  Vanekec is different as he’s in the Martin category of needing pre season. 

I don't think he left for the reserves. I think he would have been a bench player to replace Henderson and other young attackers. However if Naismith was fit, Clare fit on Saturday we wouldn't be having this chat as he'd have been eased in to improve, gain confidence etc. We are judging him against much better players. You can't expect a Dundee player to just come into our team and be fantastic immediately.

I think he's ready to be used sparingly but he's not ready to be a first team scape goat yet in my opinion. Also he's really a wide player primarily who can also play striker but striker isn't his position. I can't think of many wingers who are consistent all the time never mind in a struggling Hearts team that is rotated all the time!

Edited by Cwapsy

I don’t buy into this future prospect stuff one bit !  He isn’t a chap who came through our youth set up and is 17 or 18. We shelled out real money and should expect a near immediate impact. I’d love to know the time players stay on average at a club - maybe 3 seasons. So one season gone - a third of his natural life - and he has done and shown nothing - Not ONE GOAL !! 

I’d have no confidence if I was as poor as he has been for us.

I know this thread is about Whighton but he is far from the only Failed Levein Project..

Tynecastle Valhalla

He might turn it around and I hope he does 

but a huge improvement is needed

part of which by the way is adjusting to the spl and the pace play is played at and strength and courage required 

Pasquale for King
36 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

The boy in goal for Hibs on Sunday was out injured first half of the season and they lost Ambrose in January also.  Other clubs seem to get on with it though. GMS is to Aberdeen what Naismith is us and they are sitting third.  Killie lost Stewart then Brophy for ages.  Top of the league in September excuse is shocking.  Judge league position at the end of the season it’s been said since Xmas well we are sitting effectively 4 points behind 5th having been 11 ahead of them in February. 

Good post, I did look into it haha n another post and it was quite interesting to see who suffered equally bad injuries.