• JamboAl

• mitch41

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user
15 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Spoke for a majority, not all. The end 

Just speak for yourself mate, then all this shit doesn't need to happen.

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Just speak for yourself mate, then all this shit doesn't need to happen.

Aye true ? but it winds up the usual suspects on here especially when you sign off with.  The End 

8 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Spoke for a majority, not all. The end 

:rofl:

No you didn't.  Season ticket sales suggest you are talking bollocks.

Oh, and you also wanted Hibs to beat us the season before last so your credibility on here is zero.

Just now, frankblack said:

Oh, and you also wanted Hibs to beat us the season before last so your credibility on here is zero.

Right on cue 

Insert Comfort blanket ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Haringshairband
25 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Right on cue 

Insert Comfort blanket ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

To be fair. If it's true you wanted Hibs to beat Hearts, that doesn't give you much credibility as a fan on here.

3 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

To be fair. If it's true you wanted Hibs to beat Hearts, that doesn't give you much credibility as a fan on here.

It is true.

Mr Elwood P
27 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

If it guaranteed Levein would be sacked. 

That’s a bit desperate is it not?

28 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I did at the time about 2 years ago. I was angry with the way we were playing under Levein. I have since admitted i was wrong and even apologised to the wee Cronies on here. I was an idiot and held my hands up. I got it wrong. But that doesn't stop the usual wee gang of erse lickers on here bringing it up as a wee comfort blanket whenever they don't agree with something i say. I could write their scripts for them. Then there wee pals come on and so on and on. I thought Martin would be a superstar here, as i did with oshaniwa, as i did with Vanececk. I get shit wrong sometimes. If the usual cronies want to use their wee comfort blanket then so be it, I can see it coming a mile away. I'm a Hearts fan. Have been my entire life. A season ticket holder for the the majority off it. A FOH member from day 1. I don't even have any credibility in my own household so if I've none on here its just normal service for Kimo i dont seek credibility in life. I'm pretty much bulletproof (in my mind) unlike my wee cronies on here. If they want to constantly bring out there wee comfort blanket 2 year's on and after numerous explanations off how i got it wrong then, if if makes them all warm and cosy I'm good with it ?

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

That’s a bit desperate is it not?

Don’t want to get to embroiled in it all, but yes. I think so too.

3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I did at the time about 2 years ago. I was angry with the way we were playing under Levein. I have since admitted i was wrong and even apologised to the wee Cronies on here. I was an idiot and held my hands up. I got it wrong. But that doesn't stop the usual wee gang of erse lickers on here bringing it up as a wee comfort blanket whenever they don't agree with something i say. I could write their scripts for them. Then there wee pals come on and so on and on. I thought Martin would be a superstar here, as i did with oshaniwa, as i did with Vanececk. I get shit wrong sometimes. If the usual cronies want to use their wee comfort blanket then so be it, I can see it coming a mile away. I'm a Hearts fan. Have been my entire life. A season ticket holder for the the majority off it. A FOH member from day 1. I don't even have any credibility in my own household so if I've none on here its just normal service for Kimo i dont seek credibility in life. I'm pretty much bulletproof (in my mind) unlike my wee cronies on here. If they want to constantly bring out there wee comfort blanket 2 year's on and after numerous explanations off how i got it wrong then, if if makes them all warm and cosy I'm good with it ?

Was last year.

Just saying likesay.

3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

There is never a valid reason for wanting Hibs to beat Hearts.  It should never ever be a consideration for a Hearts fan.

Captain Lithuania

Opened the thread to see if there was anything worth reading. As usual, grown men trying to one up each other on the internet. 

Ffs. 

Any update on the Cadden situation?

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

There is never a valid reason for wanting Hibs to beat Hearts.  It should never ever be a consideration for a Hearts fan.

Aye well you must be a better fan than me Frank then ?

Calebs Grandad
3 minutes ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

Opened the thread to see if there was anything worth reading. As usual, grown men trying to one up each other on the internet. 

Ffs. 

Unfortunately this. 

Just now, Arnaud Djoum said:

Ffs. 

Did you hear Kimo wanted Hibs to beat hearts so Levein would get sacked? ?

Aye lets get back on topic or open a thread on the above so the decent posters don't have to scroll through this pish again 

Geoff Kilpatrick
12 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

If Tosh will get shit for time immemorial for wanting the vermin to win the cup, you will get shit for time immemorial for wanting US to lose to them!

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Now about your credibility?

Exactly I've none ?

I do Seem to bother a lot of people on here mind you 

Is that no a form of credibility? Or am i clutching at straws here ?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If Tosh will get shit for time immemorial for wanting the vermin to win the cup, you will get shit for time immemorial for wanting US to lose to them!

Yip i get that but unless I've got a time machine I'll just have to put up with it ?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

With Jamie Walker sneaking in the back door by all accounts, that'll probably put Cadden's link with us to bed.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't re-sign with Motherwell.

His most recent interview would certainly back that up, the laddie has been with them since he was 8 and  was very complementary towards the whole Motherwell set up

12 hours ago, RS86 said:

Unless it's Jason Holt

Jason Holt wasn't one of our "top prospects" though - He wasn't eevn a regular in our team and has since hit the dizzy heights of League 1.

On topic I'd be delighted with Cadden but not a chance would we be paying £400k - I'd be surprised if we even paid half that (for anybody) tbh

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Add to the fact he’s the real Romanov. ?

OmiyaHearts
15 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

No way Hearts will pay £400k on a player that’s been out injured for most of the season.

Remember, we're a club who paid around £250k for an unproven player who couldn't get a game for Dundee. 

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Remember, we're a club who paid around £250k for an unproven player who couldn't get a game for Dundee. 

Was it as much as £250,000? That seems unlikely. 

All I heard was it was a six figure sum. 

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

To be fair, we are also the club who paid an "undisclosed fee" for a player who had lost his way at their rivals, and he is now an international defender.

OmiyaHearts
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Was it as much as £250,000? That seems unlikely. 

All I heard was it was a six figure sum. 

Had a quick search for articles, reports mention 200k.

Not as much, but still too much, IMO.

Phil Dunphy
4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

A lot of money, sure. He’s an expensive gamble. 

Hopefully a preseason and some

confidence before the league starts would see him kick on. 

Gene Parmesan
4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Roughly what they were to pay us for the transfer of Jack Hamilton's registration. Deal essentially turned in to a swap.

51 minutes ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

Ffs. 

Debatable.

1 hour ago, Simo said:

Jason Holt wasn't one of our "top prospects" though - He wasn't eevn a regular in our team and has since hit the dizzy heights of League 1.

On topic I'd be delighted with Cadden but not a chance would we be paying £400k - I'd be surprised if we even paid half that (for anybody) tbh

There was a time when he was, but you're right by that point he wasn't

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Roughly what they were to pay us for the transfer of Jack Hamilton's registration. Deal essentially turned in to a swap.

So, in effect, Craig Wighton was essentially a free transfer?

Interesting. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So, in effect, Craig Wighton was essentially a free transfer?

Interesting. 

Still too much. 

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Still too much. 

Not really, think how much we would have to have paid them if we didn't take Wighton....

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

His most recent interview would certainly back that up, the laddie has been with them since he was 8 and  was very complementary towards the whole Motherwell set up

Hes signing a new contract with Motherwell (1year) which will take him outside the tribunal age if he officially signs for a team next September.  

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Jack got released in May last year.  Dundee weren’t due anything.  Wighton signed on the last day of the window.  

Gene Parmesan
4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Jack got released in May last year.  Dundee weren’t due anything.  Wighton signed on the last day of the window.  

Incorrect. "Undisclosed fee".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44277815

Wighton signed at the end of August, but that changes nothing regarding the fee (or lack of) arrangements.

Inch Hearts
3 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Incorrect. "Undisclosed fee".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44277815

Wighton signed at the end of August, but that changes nothing regarding the fee (or lack of) arrangements.

Sorry, thought it was a free transfer.

So Dundee buy Jack off us in May then it comes to August and they just offer Wighton instead of paying it?  I thought something along the lines of a swap happened with Mulraney but I can’t see a fee being agreed with Dundee then swapping the deal a few months later although it’s plausible.  

Forever Hearts
22 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Not really, think how much we would have to have paid them if we didn't take Wighton....

?

Gene Parmesan
2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Sorry, thought it was a free transfer.

So Dundee buy Jack off us in May then it comes to August and they just offer Wighton instead of paying it?  I thought something along the lines of a swap happened with Mulraney but I can’t see a fee being agreed with Dundee then swapping the deal a few months later although it’s plausible.  

That's okay, it feels a lifetime ago now!