Jump to content
Rudy T

Hobo Slavers

Recommended Posts

Rudy T
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Bighenry said:

The two hibs twats at my work are gutted we have made the final. So much so they tried to imply that they’re not bothered because... wait for it ... they’ve  have been the dominant team in the last 5 years!  Of course when I gave them a few facts and

in particular, one win at tynecastle in 6 years, silence was the reply .. ramjets

 

When your team has been humiliated for 30 years the odd win and draws will feel like domination! Imagine not seeing your team beat your city rivals for 22 games in a row, then just when you think it can’t get any worse you get humiliated beyond any comprehension in a national cup final....and then just as there’s a chunk of light you go and get yourself relegated the same season as said city rivals....dominating derbys is a Hearts thing!

Edited by Rudy T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haveyouheard 22
17 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

 

When your team has been humiliated for 30 years the odd win and draws will feel like domination! Imagine not seeing your team beat your city rivals for 22 games in a row, then just when you think it can’t get any worse you get humiliated beyond any comprehension in a national cup final....and then just as there’s a chunk of light you go and get yourself relegated the same season as said city rivals....dominating derbys is a Hearts thing!

Thats it and the Semi was sweet as well not forgetting 17 in a row 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi

One hibs pal informed me

 

"Aye celtic will pure take 7 off us at Hampden 

 

I duelly informed him we'd Taken 9 off them in 2 trips to Hampden and that's all he should concern himself with 

 

 

He then left with his tail between his legs 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon

Breaking even is dominance to them. 

 

It's the best it will ever get for the cockroaches and I think it's sort of sweet that they acknowledge it. 

 

Heart of Midlothian: head of the queue when derby rivals were being handed out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
22 hours ago, D4nny_ said:

Hibs boy at work today had a big grin on his face this morning. ”Lenny will dae the business fur us, Seltic will hammer use then am away on ma summer hoaliday”

 

:cornette:

 

His summer holiday probably involves ramming his sister up her back alley while licking a picture of these Proclaimer tadgers while sticking a cucumber up his ain erchie. 

 

Probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haveyouheard 22

Talking of thE Proclaimers, how much they raised so far

 

Not even a hint of a free concert at ER  either which TBH would take in a few bob

 

OMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
Posted (edited)

The "One Rule For Hearts" thread is a belter.

 

The hatred and bitterness is exquisite. 

 

They'll be exhausted by Cup final day. 

 

 

Edited by martoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, martoon said:

The "One Rule For Hearts" thread is a belter.

 

The hatred and bitterness is exquisite. 

 

They'll be exhausted by Cup final day. 

 

 

To be fair Mart, there’s a couple of them on our side.

 

As you well know, there’s nothing I like more than a FTH thread but, fair dues to their (very) small minority of decent (anti-scuttling) posters.

 

Saying that, may I please add :fth:  ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

They don’t half get their frillies in a knot when something good happens to us.

 

”Ah dinnae care...Ah dinnae care so much, that ah’m gonnae post on a thread on .net to say how much ah dinnae care”

 

Plums!

 

:verysmug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voiceofreasonfortheseason

The standard stance I have heard them take is its win win for them as if we win the Cup Levein stays.  I am not sure my brain can handle the debate of that right now, concentrating on the Final and the rest will take care of itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
12 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

 

His summer holiday probably involves ramming his sister up her back alley while licking a picture of these Proclaimer tadgers while sticking a cucumber up his ain erchie. 

 

Probably.

Ha Ha, very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Des Lynam
1 hour ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

The standard stance I have heard them take is its win win for them as if we win the Cup Levein stays.  I am not sure my brain can handle the debate of that right now, concentrating on the Final and the rest will take care of itself.

 

Haha yeah win win. 

 

How do they feel about us having the Scottish cup considering they own it? 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voiceofreasonfortheseason
59 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

 

Haha yeah win win. 

 

How do they feel about us having the Scottish cup considering they own it? 🙄

We own them, they know it, we know it.  Another Scottish Cup blows them out the water, will mute this 2016 thing they still have going on.  It's been funny this week though, I agree with the folk on here that say 98 was their favourite, so special, I think the Gary Locke Si Ferry thing really brought it all back to me.  The sight of him on the pitch that day in his cream suit.

 

:scenes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
1 hour ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

We own them, they know it, we know it.  Another Scottish Cup blows them out the water, will mute this 2016 thing they still have going on.  It's been funny this week though, I agree with the folk on here that say 98 was their favourite, so special, I think the Gary Locke Si Ferry thing really brought it all back to me.  The sight of him on the pitch that day in his cream suit.

 

:scenes:

 

 

:spoton:If we beat a by far better team in the final and win it for the fourth time in 21 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin MacGlee

Had a Hobo tell me Griffiths will be back for the final and will score a hattrick to defeat us...

 

:berra:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin MacGlee
1 hour ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

We own them, they know it, we know it.  Another Scottish Cup blows them out the water, will mute this 2016 thing they still have going on.  It's been funny this week though, I agree with the folk on here that say 98 was their favourite, so special, I think the Gary Locke Si Ferry thing really brought it all back to me.  The sight of him on the pitch that day in his cream suit.

 

:scenes:

 

For once I agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voiceofreasonfortheseason
2 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

For once I agree with you.

Na it's just your still buzzing from our set piece goals on Sat mate, be honest :robboyas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin MacGlee
2 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Na it's just your still buzzing from our set piece goals on Sat mate, be honest :robboyas:

You're damn right I am and I'll be buzzing if win the final by a set piece goal too. Austin MacPhee will win us this cup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×