Hobo Slavers

Rudy T

3 minutes ago, Rods said:

They are out in full comfort blanket mode.

Defo. Coming out with utter shite over the weekend since we won.

Alot of copycat stuff we’ve attributed to them over the years. Cringey.

They've been squealing like stuck pigs since Saturday. Makes an entertaining read but the posts gets a bit samey:

"I'm no' bothered aboot hertz (in case we do win) but I pray Celtic thrash thum". 

I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist. 

haveyouheard 22

The pain they are feeling is unmeasurable  time and time again they wait for there chance that never appears ..They  literally hang on to anything that gives them hope for a day in the Sun but are  >>>>>>>>>

Always in our shadow

F T H 

Finlay James

Get used to it, for the next few weeks, they'll be not bothered and letting us know just how much they're not bothered ??

Some of our favourite trolls on here will also be telling us how terrible we are in order to hide their rage.

Its about to get a lot worse for them though as we will horse them at Easter road next weekend 

The rest of the world didn't get the Hibs.nut memo. 

Time was reset and a new age for earth began the day they won the Cup, apparently. Nothing that happened before (well, nothing bad) counts.

If we win, May 25 will be all about Hearts but book ending their freak Cup win with another of ours would be quite funny. Particularly with 5-1 at the other end of the shelf. 

They should be bothered.

We had a spell earlier this season which showed what we were capable of. Injury, ref decisions and ultimately form saw it lapse.

Yet we also got to the Cup Final. We have a massive advantage in turnover and the FOH funding too. 

Their smash n grab win at Tynie might be cold comfort for them when we kick on. 

Edited by Gizmo
doofus moment

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

The rest of the world didn't get the Hibs.nut memo. 

Time was reset and a new age for earth began the day they won the Cup, apparently. Nothing that happened before (well, nothing bad) counts.

If we win, May 25 will be all about Hearts but book ending their freak Cup win with another of ours would be quite funny. Particularly with 5-1 at the other end of the shelf. 

If we win though it will be all down to more financial doping from the yams.  Who are these mystery bennyfacturs?  Huv they even paid fur the poapies yet?

I concede these ramblings come from the most addicted but Dear Mr Gustas will never be forgotten.

They wanted us deid  absolutely thousands of them.

Brighton Jambo
3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

They should be bothered.

We had a spell earlier this season which showed what we were capable of. Injury, ref decisions and ultimately form saw it lapse.

Yet we also got to both Cup Finals. We have a massive advantage in turnover and the FOH funding too. 

Their smash n grab win at Tynie might be cold comfort for them when we kick on. 

Did I miss something? Wasn’t it the semi final we reached in the league cup? 

11 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If we win though it will be all down to more financial doping from the yams.  Who are these mystery bennyfacturs?  Huv they even paid fur the poapies yet?

I concede these ramblings come from the most addicted but Dear Mr Gustas will never be forgotten.

They wanted us deid  absolutely thousands of them.

Absolutely, and I'm a grudge bearer with a long, good memory. Sleekit, scuttling f&£@ers.

The ‘Blackpool’ bloke is a two-faced sleekit erse. One minute he’s ‘no’ bothered’ about the ‘Hertz’, next minute he’s in full Green Minger mode.

Feck the whole feckin lot of them. Jealous, scummy fuds to a man.

:fth: 

Montgomery Brewster
13 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The ‘Blackpool’ bloke is a two-faced sleekit erse. One minute he’s ‘no’ bothered’ about the ‘Hertz’, next minute he’s in full Green Minger mode.

Well said. FTH

Geoff the Mince

I have to say all the Hobos I've spoke to have been ok .

Online is a different kettle of fish .

Stephane Grappelli
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Ps.

Scuttling arsewipes.

Correct!

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Hoping “ wee Lenny “ will destroy us . 

Unreal, isn’t it? :lol: 

’Wee Lenny’ :facepalm:

Get to feck ya rodent, under nourished trash shit bags from Hell.

:fth:and all that sail remotely near her piggery boat from Leith docks.

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I have to say all the Hobos I've spoke to have been ok .

Online is a different kettle of fish .

Aye, Suprised me too, a few I know have stopped short of wanting us to win but quite happy for celtic to get beat. 

They did all want ICT to beat us. 

They'll need to make sure they're 5th place celebratiobs don't clash with our cup parade. ?

They get to shag their big brothers this weekend when their hero popcorn teeth and his erse  cheek side win the title. Lovers party time all round. High fiving and pants down all round on Sunday.

despicable clubs 

Hibs boy at work today had a big grin on his face this morning. ”Lenny will dae the business fur us, Seltic will hammer use then am away on ma summer hoaliday”

:cornette:

Edited by D4nny_

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Unreal, isn’t it? :lol: 

’Wee Lenny’ :facepalm:

Get to feck ya rodent, under nourished trash shit bags from Hell.

:fth:and all that sail remotely near her piggery boat from Leith docks.

????????

Unknown user

One of the things that really nipped my tits about their cup runs was the extra finance it was bringing them.

A cup final will be worth a hefty six figure sum that hasn't been planned for, maybe as much as half a million. 

:verysmug:

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

One of the things that really nipped my tits about their cup runs was the extra finance it was bringing them.

A cup final will be worth a hefty six figure sum that hasn't been planned for, maybe as much as half a million. 

:verysmug:

I would have hoped 4 times that.  Sure I read that when Hibs won that championship final against rangers they scored £1.5m.

Chewing gum money in England but good for us.

It's an uphill battle against Celtic but one I think we can overcome. I think Hibs fans can sense that. 

Can't wait for the final bring them on. 

Unknown user
57 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I would have hoped 4 times that.  Sure I read that when Hibs won that championship final against rangers they scored £1.5m.

Chewing gum money in England but good for us.

I think that's optimistic myself but no doubting it's a welcome boost to the coffers. 

22 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I think that's optimistic myself but no doubting it's a welcome boost to the coffers. 

22 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That may have been the total from their cup run.  Whatever,  the more the better.  All gives us the better chance of contracting better players in the summer.

If we are going to have a change of coach, which I think is unlikely, it needs to happen quickly so that the new person has plenty of time to bring in the okayers he chooses.

The only team whose fans would rather see us lose than themselves win. 

Mental.

It's been like that since the Mercer derby. 2012 definitely broke them.

Always in our shadow.

FTH 

HHGH

Plenty desperate attempts for the wee team to remain relevant.

Of course we always want to beat them in the derby but if they think they are more important to us than trophies they are sadly mistaken. 

Here’s an interesting one....if they finish 4th and we win the cup....we get the European place and they get hee haw....sweet!!

pettigrewsstylist
41 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Here’s an interesting one....if they finish 4th and we win the cup....we get the European place and they get hee haw....sweet!!

Highly possible, pant fiddlingly exciting ?

The Treasurer

The Lenny Love-in this weekend when the can all celebrate clinching the title will be true "pass the sick bag" stuff

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I think I would need to throw my boxers and jeans out if that happened.  They would be ruined. 

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

:yas: :pleasing:

17 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Did I miss something? Wasn’t it the semi final we reached in the league cup? 

Edited as I fecked up meaning to post both semi's and one final. Shouldn't log on when tired. 

Still better than hibs. 

22games nro
10 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

'Oh the wee Celts are shite' 

nope it should be....

5 min to go in the final and we are winning 

"Oh the wee hibs are shite"

chester copperpot
6 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

nope it should be....

5 min to go in the final and we are winning 

"Oh the wee hibs are shite"

Big Hibs. Let's not let that shite from Leith get above their stations

The two hibs twats at my work are gutted we have made the final. So much so they tried to imply that they’re not bothered because... wait for it ... they’ve  have been the dominant team in the last 5 years!  Of course when I gave them a few facts and

in particular, one win at tynecastle in 6 years, silence was the reply .. ramjets