will you go to the hull game(if nothing changes)

south morocco

south morocco

I wont but will you all?season tkts dont count for this one,maybe a boycott if things are too bad

portobellojambo1
I wont but will you all?season tkts dont count for this one,maybe a boycott if things are too bad

If people don't go along how will they be able to judge how bad we are (I am assuming of course you are talking about bad as in performance as a team, rather than just pure buggered in general).

south morocco
If people don't go along how will they be able to judge how bad we are (I am assuming of course you are talking about bad as in performance as a team, rather than just pure buggered in general).

buggered in general was my point ,reallistically

Miller Jambo 60

My son and i are going

The Comedian

Yeah, boycott a match that mean's he haw, that will sort the evil lord Romanov...

Yawn!

Jambof3tornado

I wont be going,but will go to the game at dunfy,only coz its closer. Hull dont excite me enough to move further than my armchair,where I shall enjoy my half price sultanta tv for the next 6 months!!!

south morocco
Yeah, boycott a match that mean's he haw, that will sort the evil lord Romanov...

Yawn!

i only asked the question,will you go or not,do you support him or not??????

Who knows where we will be in five weeks time regarding a manager.With Hull's success in reaching the Premiership,I think they'll bring up a decent support.If the manager situation is sorted there will be a good crowd.I'm going regardless as a potential good day out beckons!:)

Ah'm going.. wi' my auld uncle (73) who hasnae seen them for aboot 40 years. Got the tickets yesterday. I'm looking forward to sitting in the old main stand again.....years since I was there too. Bought a season ticket for the old north section.........

see ye all there!!!!

Who knows where we will be in five weeks time regarding a manager.With Hull's success in reaching the Premiership,I think they'll bring up a decent support.If the manager situation is sorted there will be a good crowd.I'm going regardless as a potential good day out beckons!:)

Apparently their allocation was 1000 tickets and they've all sold (on their official site). I'm looking forward to seeing auld Dean Windyass...... Ah hope we blaw him away!!

Don't see the point in a no-show vlad already has the money from 9000+ season tickets in his wallet don't think he will be brickin it at the threat of a boycott somehow

Don't see the point in a no-show vlad already has the money from 9000+ season tickets in his wallet don't think he will be brickin it at the threat of a boycott somehow

Aye yer right there mate. The sad and harsh reality is VR widnae brick it if we'd only sold 9 HUNDRED ST's.

Only a Game

Will be watching on Setanta if we dont have a manager.

Will be going if we do.

Quite simple really.

Will be there, should be my 3rd hearts game of the season. Can't understand the folk who say they wouldn't disgrace themselves, hull are in the EPL we should be so lucky? i know we didn't try to get in there blah blah....not my point.

anyway more looking forward to the Kaiserslautern game and weisbaden, if it's anything like last year against cloppenberg then you get to run into the dressing room and give the players/managers/puppets total grief. didn't make any difference but i felt better in myself.

Dont go to pre season games (apart from Barca last year) but will watch it for free on Setanta. Thank you Virgin.

SectionDJambo

Not going. Simply because I think that Season Tickets should be valid for friendlies. In particular, given the fact that all of those who renewed were showing undeserved loyalty to the club at a time when we look to be heading down the pan, charging us to get into this game is a kick in the teeth.

I spent ?1,100 getting Season Tickets for my 2 sons and me. Now they want another ?30ish for a game that means nothing.

Then they put it on Setanta so that the armchair fans can see it for nowt down the pub.

A good opportunity to get people on side early thrown away again.:sad:

bilstonjambo
How anyone can continue to fund and show support for this regime beggars belief, it really does.

very true mate, i totally agree with you. I simply cannot believe 9000+ folk have given this muppet their hard earned for him to laugh at them from his cosy little office in lithuania, and turn our club into an even bigger laughing stock than we already are.

Jambof3tornado
very true mate, i totally agree with you. I simply cannot believe 9000+ folk have given this muppet their hard earned for him to laugh at them from his cosy little office in lithuania, and turn our club into an even bigger laughing stock than we already are.

Is the 9000+ an official figure on how many season tickets we have sold.

I renewed but hoped the figure would be lower so I could stretch my legs over the seat in front!!!

Archived