Frank Lampard to Inter Milan ??? (non HMFC)

portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Apparently he has used the same clause as Andy Webster, and is expected to sign for Inter Milan for ?6.5 million. Discussion going on about it on Talk 107, and it has apparently been reported as a done deal on some French football magazine's website.

Lots of apparentlies at the moment.

The first time that this clause is invoked at THAT end of the transfer scale, they will regret setting a precedence when they shafted little old Hearts.

alwaysthereinspirit
The first time that this clause is invoked at THAT end of the transfer scale, they will regret setting a precedence when they shafted little old Hearts.

I've been saying that for months. The $#!t will hit the fan if the rumours are true. 6.5 million for Lampard and 9 million for Hutton. Hmmm.:confused:

Charlie-Brown

I thought he would have to give 15 days notice from the end of the season to do a 'Webster' (or some other similar technicality...)

Corrie Jambo

Never liked Lampard and now it seems a greedy b.. into the bargain.

A poor mans Steven Gerrard IMO

thought this was a young players loophole (under 22 or something) might be totally wrong and i am sure you guys won't be shy in letting me know if i am! which i will appreciate of course.

back on topic frank lampard is overrated and would be better off staying where he is, as he will not be a star outside chelsea. money talks though

Dean Winchester
thought this was a young players loophole (under 22 or something) might be totally wrong and i am sure you guys won't be shy in letting me know if i am! which i will appreciate of course.

back on topic frank lampard is overrated and would be better off staying where he is, as he will not be a star outside chelsea. money talks though

"The provision allows a player under the age of 28 to break his contract if he has completed at least three years of it and move on to another club (for players over 28 only two years). "

The Vulture

I'm surprised by this, he is always quoted as saying he is Chelsea through and through, just seems to be another badge kisser. Wish him all the best in Italy.

Gigolo-Aunt
Great deal for Chelsea, he is garbage.

Aye, all those goals he scored from midfield proved that.

:wacko:

Archived