save our hearts 2 ( merged threads )

Guest jambomickey

Guest juvehearts
I don't know, but the source is as reliable as they get.

Incidentally, I'm not one for posting or propogating rumours. I've never even put one in the Gullit Lounge. This story may turn out to be wrong, but the source is genuine.

Thais just like saying, theirs a horce to run at mussleburgh at

3:20 put your house on him winning.

their is only 2 things certain in life, death & taxies.

maroonlegions

even though 9,000 have renewed and we have a rank start to the season and it carry s on , then crowds will go down and if the season ticket holders start to not turn up in big numbers then is that not a clear message to vlad , i know he has the ST money in his back pocket but its still 4,000 down from last year and he will be hoping that number will be made up from fans paying at the gate either way its still a big 2 fingers up at his methods.:cool:

No its not? Yes it is we had 9,000 S/T holders prior to Romanov!

However I agree the current number sold may well be lower!

This is the "hard core" who were around prior to Romanov appearing on the scene

It depends what you mean. If you mean there was 9,000 before and there are 9,000 now then you are correct.

What I took the original statement to mean is that it is still the same old 9,000 regulars who have renewed rather than the people who have only became regulars over the last couple of years.

The point I was making is that the (supposed) 9,000 renewers are not the same old people from 4 years ago as lots of those guys (me included) have not renewed. And when you've got guys who've followed Hearts through thick and thin telling him to shove it up his jacksey then that's a totally different situation.

PresidentRomanov
But wrong on this occassion?

We'll see :)

I think people will believe what they want to believe.

Unfortunately, alot of Hearts "supporters" these day's want to believe the bad things they hear.

Personally, I'll take anything the Sunday Mail has to say, with the contempt it deserves.

Unfortunately, alot of Hearts "supporters" these day's want to believe the bad things they hear.

Personally, I'll take anything the Sunday Mail has to say, with the contempt it deserves.

Well said PB. Too many Hearts "supporters" these days aren't happy unless they're unhappy.

Well said PB. Too many Hearts "supporters" these days aren't happy unless they're unhappy.

To be fair, if there was something to be happy about with Hearts i think most of us would embrace it!

Nothing positive seems to come out of the Club, so it his hard to be positive!

The guy who the quotes were attributed to, is that the guy your source reckons will be the man?

janie jones

There may be a few as you say "who aren't happy unless they're unhappy" but you must concede the vast majority who are hacked off, angry, disillusioned or extremely worried about how the club is being run and the direction it is heading in ,have many, many good reasons for feeling like this.

I have read hundreds of posts from people like myself who have supported Hearts through thick and mainly thin and who have never been so f****d off with the way things are at present. I find it difficult to believe there are many of us who genuinely think everything is going to tirn out ok under the current regime.

At least when CPR was in charge we could go round his house and let him know how we felt!

A new manager will be announced this week. Then the nay-sayers will have no excuse for not buying their season tickets. All the lads I go with have renewed. I'd say they are much more typical of the average Hearts fans than some of the cyber plums on here.

PresidentRomanov
The guy who the quotes were attributed to, is that the guy your source reckons will be the man?

I've no idea, I haven't read the article, and I'm not going to :)

My source didn't give a name, the kind of source who would do that, wouldn't be a reliable one.

I've no idea, I haven't read the article, and I'm not going to :)

My source didn't give a name, the kind of source who would do that, wouldn't be a reliable one.

Fair enough, hope your guy is right!

Fair enough, hope your guy is right!

I know who the guy is. If he's wrong I'd be very very surprised.

Frankenstein Jambo.
No its not.

I know more people who haven't renewed than people who have and the vast majority of them are guys like me who've had an ST for over 25 years.

I don't believe the 9,000 figure either. It wouldn't be the first and certainly won't be the last time the club have played the bullshiiiit card.

I don't think they are alowed to lie about figues....

janie jones
A new manager will be announced this week. Then the nay-sayers will have no excuse for not buying their season tickets. All the lads I go with have renewed. I'd say they are much more typical of the average Hearts fans than some of the cyber plums on here.

Can understand people renewing and wouldn't make a judgement either way, just struggle to see us return to any type of footballing normality thats all.

If VR still wants to have his tuppence worth on team selection we will still have a divided dressing room, low morale and all the consequences SF alluded to and never resolved last season. If that continues we could be in for a very difficult season.

Obviously the Sunday Mail story could be exaggerating VR's interference and next week we might get the autonomous manager to sort out the footballing side.However apart from the few days when MM might have got the job, everything before and since would suggest more of the same madness we have experienced since GB left.

MackaysCentreSpot
9000 season tickets sold would vouch for Romanov and his henchmen.

Just stating what I have been told.

Sold to date 11,500 Season Tickets

HMFC must be over the moon with that figure.

MackaysCentreSpot
Must be some ground we are playing in to have 115,000 tickets. :)

Aye just realised the extra 0 in there WK.

Has been rectified.

But wrong on this occassion?

If it is the horses mouth, it is either the man taking over or Vlad. I get the feeling it is neither.

As much as PB might be miss using the english language. The horses mouth means, as you state, either Vlad or the one he has ALREADY appointed. NO other source can claim to be the horses mouth.

However there, IMHO, can never be a reliable source, as VR keeps things to himself and unless there was a third party at the contract signing stage, then no-one knows he-haw.

Newspaper reporters have inside knowledge, but whether by agenda or because they can't find out anything, they make up stories and for that reason no-one beleives them right or wrong.

I would be very surprised if there were more than four people, know what VR is doing and if they leaked any stories they would be easily found out and their job would be lost. This is another reason why " in the know" sources are bunkum.

The time to panic is if the stadium redevelopment is shelved.

Is your source, regarding the new manager, reliable?

Surely if he builds the new stand and spends another 50m of Hearts money that could really spell disaster with no way back.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Surely if he builds the new stand and spends another 50m of Hearts money that could really spell disaster with no way back.

It won't be Hearts money, it'll be UBIG's.

The question is whether he is prepared to fund it or not.

hows about a list of rich/famous Jambos and a letter fi someone to them asking for help, I can remember Ronnie Corbett and Andrew Oldcorn are Jambos, Gary McKay must be rolling in it fi being an agent and Robbos got loads of pubs, Who else?

hows about a list of rich/famous Jambos and a letter fi someone to them asking for help, I can remember Ronnie Corbett and Andrew Oldcorn are Jambos, Gary McKay must be rolling in it fi being an agent and Robbos got loads of pubs, Who else?

Been there and done that - the first 2 you mentioned never even responded during the SOH campaign and don't even go there with Steven Hendry.

Archived