Do You Think Frail Will Be Appointed?

dazajmbo

Do you think Frail WILL be appointed as manager?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think Frail WILL be appointed as manager?

• Yes-But Will Be Sacked Shortly After
    • No Chance
    • Yes Long Term
    • As Interim Manager

After the McGhee failure i think VR will look foreign and has done as i expected.

I think SF will be appointed manager/coach for 6 months with his own selection to get the point that VR is not interfeering?!

We have run out of options in Mad Vlad's Mind and this may be one of many few left

Thoughts?

Ron Burgundy
After the McGhee failure i think VR will look foreign and has done as i expected.

I think SF will be appointed manager/coach for 6 months with his own selection to get the point that VR is not interfeering?!

Thoughts?

I think you've lost it.

Chad Sexington

We have run out of options in Mad Vlad's Mind and this may be one of many few left

Thoughts?

Copy%20of%20madman.png

Thoughts?

Yup !

Confirms my opinion of the " Gaza , Daza , Waza " type guy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thoughts?

Is that the Peebles bus just in? :confused:

Archived