Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Thomaso

• innerjambo

• Pasquale for King

been here before
5 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Can you give any more detail?

Its a big room in a hospital where people who have had an accident or mishap can go to be seen by medical people. Its also the first port of call for emergency scenarios.

It tends to be run in a triage basis where people are dealt with in the seriousness of their injury as opposed to a first come first served basis.

Edited by been here before

Don’t think I’ve ever been so pleased for a player to get a goal. Delighted for him. His work rate and dedication is second to none 

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its a big room in a hospital where people who have had an accident or mishap can go to be seen by medical people. Its also the first port of call for emergency scenarios.

It tends to be run in a triage basis where people are dealt with in the seriousness of their injury as opposed to a first come first served basis.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c9fc7ad434c316f67

been here before
3 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c9fc7ad434c316f67

Was more thinking Police Academy but they are of a similar ilk.

Edited by been here before

loveofthegame
34 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

That miss was a beauty but he was great today.

Beaton is a total cock.

Glad he is ok.

On the miss... he’ll do that. He’ll give us much more away from the goals than he will in terms of goals, imo. Doubt he’ll ever be a 20 goal a season striker but worth his weight in gold in general play.

our early season form was in large part thanks to 2 men- Uche & Naismith.

BackOfTheNet

Not one to normally berate the referees, but Beaton was woeful and it has to be said seemed genuinely angry that Uche scored. Couldn’t wait to give that yellow for diving either.

Unknown user
45 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Bit of an odd arm placement. Don’t really blame him too much though.

5B65551F-C057-4FD1-A81A-74D6FC1CA6DC.thumb.jpeg.c564ce7dca14481786f3caded5ef72ed.jpeg

I noticed they walked to the tunnel together at half time and seemed very comfortable with each other (the difference in height made me laugh) but I just put it down to the amount of time he'll have spent in the treatment room. Maybe they're seeing each other, who knows?

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Says he is fine on his Instagram 

Unfortunately it will not be his call.

Levein has said there is a protocol to follow - unfortunately at this time nobody on here is clear on what the protocol is.

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Unfortunately it will not be his call.

Levein has said there is a protocol to follow - unfortunately at this time nobody on here is clear on what the protocol is.

Of course we do, he’s out for 3, 5, 7, 10 or 14 days. 

People saying Uche is fine - he looks ****ed in that photo. A bit of a concern he was so spaced out so long after the incident. 

How good would we be if the rest of the team matched his workrate 

Never seen a player at hearts that gives his all in every single game 

2 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

How good would we be if the rest of the team matched his workrate 

Never seen a player at hearts that gives his all in every single game 

Absolutely correct - but I wish he would conserve a bit of energy and not feel the need to chase down the keeper every time.

I 100% want him for the derby, but we really have to take his health into consideration. Him saying he's ok is not good enough.  Someone who's got concussion shouldn't be playing 7 days later, let's be honest.  I seen the incident clearly, he was out cold before he hit the deck.  If he plays I hope he's ok and he does the business.  But  his health and saving him for our more important games is paramount.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

No rush to get him back. 

Paul Heckingbottom type post imho 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, fuzzy717 said:

Seen him in a cubical getting the check over. When I was walking past I said his name and he looked very spaced out 

Probably thought it was a bit weird some random talking to him in A and E

?

Only kidding - hope he's ok and as others have pointed out his health is more important than a game of football (he says between clenched teeth....)

1 hour ago, gjcc said:

Of course we do, he’s out for 3, 5, 7, 10 or 14 days. 

Exactly, we know the score whatever the outcome.  He's in, oot, shake it all aboot.

Theme From Sparta F.C.
31 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Absolutely correct - but I wish he would conserve a bit of energy and not feel the need to chase down the keeper every time.

If only some of his team mates would help support him a bit more and take the pressure off him....??

He's already a fans favourite. But has the makings of being a Club Legend.

I hope he plays for us for many years to come. ??

Great piece of business getting him tied up and on a longer contract 

let’s be honest if he continues in this form there will be interest which is why it was even more important to tie him up to get more security over what happens 

there is always the chance that a new player comes into the league and has a blinder until defences get to grips with what he has and finds a way to play against him - last forward player I remember coming to us where defences just couldn’t nullify him was fuller 

uche he with his strength even although opposition teams know what he has will struggle nullifying him as he has so much strength and is completely unpredictable - great find, great signing and will only get better IMO 

A few good lessons dished out to the Aberdeen defence today

McKenna got the 3 R's from Uche today.  A Right Royal Rodgering!

Brilliant performance!

Hungry hippo
2 hours ago, gjcc said:

Bit of an odd arm placement. Don’t really blame him too much though.

5B65551F-C057-4FD1-A81A-74D6FC1CA6DC.thumb.jpeg.c564ce7dca14481786f3caded5ef72ed.jpeg

He had an agreement with Austin McPhee that if he scored a goal today he could do what he liked with her.

35 minutes ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

If only some of his team mates would help support him a bit more and take the pressure off him....??

He's already a fans favourite. But has the makings of being a Club Legend.

I hope he plays for us for many years to come. ??

Totally agree - Wighton Or Clare did not charge down the keeper once!!

34 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

He had an agreement with Austin McPhee that if he scored a goal today he could do what he liked with her.

Christ, poor Karen will be off work with concussion too. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Totally agree - Wighton Or Clare did not charge down the keeper once!!

It was driving me nuts in the first half, he’s the trigger for the press so they should go when he does. Much better 2nd half, playing on other teams mistakes and getting more men up in support.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

I noticed they walked to the tunnel together at half time and seemed very comfortable with each other (the difference in height made me laugh) but I just put it down to the amount of time he'll have spent in the treatment room. Maybe they're seeing each other, who knows?

:cornette:

4 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Not one to normally berate the referees, but Beaton was woeful and it has to be said seemed genuinely angry that Uche scored. Couldn’t wait to give that yellow for diving either.

His face when he tried to look for something Uche did wrong in the lead up to his goal..

He only gave one decision Uche's way all game. Made sure it was a free kick out on the wing rather than in front of goal

2 hours ago, fila said:

Great goal form him today and well deserved , the yellow should be rescinded 

Can't appeal a yellow.

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, sjh1874 said:

You can for simulation

Indeed you can, Lewis stood on his ankle. Probably would’ve missed it anyway ?.

Pasquale for King

That was his first game against those two CHs, as physical as any he will face and ripped them apart in a way very few do. Hopefully he will be fit for his first derby next weekend. Still raw and much to learn but his effort compared to the other two supposed to be supporting him was immense.

maroonshrew

He's always so eager to score and I'm so glad he got his goal, and that it was a game winner. 

He's never going to be a 15 goal guy, probably not even a 10 league goal guy but he needs to sometimes not let the determination to score get in his head. For instance, when he shot instead of laying that ball off to Djoum. If he's composed enough, he could rack up some serious assists. I think that will come when he adds a few goals to his game so he doesn't feel he needs to justify his own tally. 

Big man deserved to get the winner yesterday......put in a hell of a shift and even though he missed a complete sitter his head didn’t go down.

He’ll be a huge miss for Wednesday as he’s the only real outlet up the pitch and can hold the ball up like no other player we have.

He’ll also be a huge miss v Hibs as he’d terrorise that defence.

5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Big man deserved to get the winner yesterday......put in a hell of a shift and even though he missed a complete sitter his head didn’t go down.

He’ll be a huge miss for Wednesday as he’s the only real outlet up the pitch and can hold the ball up like no other player we have.

He’ll also be a huge miss v Hibs as he’d terrorise that defence.

Maybe we will try and pass the ball a bit more without Uche and let Mulraney run at defenders as he did yesterday for the penalty.

I thought he deserved to be MOTM. One of his best games for us. He is definitely getting better with each game. He was carrying a knock too from early in the game but to his credit carried on.

The lad is a ****ing machine.

Starting to really piss me off now that because of his size refs give him nothing or giving a foul against despite being man handled all over the place.

5 minutes ago, Chaps said:

The lad is a ****ing machine.

Starting to really piss me off now that because of his size refs give him nothing or giving a foul against despite being man handled all over the place.

I notice the stats on the BBC match report that we gave away 12 fouls to Aberdeen's 21 and yet we got 4 bookings the same as Aberdeen.

pettigrewsstylist

Clear contact at booking. Look at the feet. Appeal pse if its likely to see him approach suspension.

pettigrewsstylist

“I told him he had scored a hat-trick so he is quite happy,” joked his manager Craig Levein. ???

gashauskis9
12 hours ago, Smithee said:

Given the amount of time he’s spent injured, he probably sees more of her than Levein.