What a ****ing 2nd half

chester copperpot

I listened to first half on radio and did not feel this coming so off to a night out, get a row from my wife for deeking at my phone 2 nd half.at the table but it had to be done! Well done team.

vintage1874

One of the best things about being a Hearts fan for me is the second half shooting into Gorgie, driving forward having a real go. It certainly makes  for an exciting end to the game and gets the fans behind the team.

This has been missing for while we usually start well not take our chances then fade in the second half.

To come back from 1-0 down to beat Aberdeen was brilliant keep this up and we could have a great end to the season. 

It just goes to show you what happens in Tynie when the players fight for each other. Every man a 10 out 10 in the second half and fans were top notch. 

Its not difficult to get us rocking and when we do teams absolutely shit themselves!!

Very well done Hearts. 

On a side note someone make a compilation of that ***** Beaton and send to sfa - he shouldn’t ref again. 

i wish jj was my dad
11 hours ago, Gambo said:

The problem is  how many times could we say the thread title this season?

Take a day off. Can you no just be happy we beat a close competitor?

26 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Regarding your avatar: Louise Minchin mentioned her Hearts top at the end of one of the Breakfast shows during the week. She still has it. 

Just a wee pointless heads up to brighten your Sunday. :)

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Absolutely delighted with win. I couldn't care if it was Levein, referee, tea lady who got them fired up. That 2nd half should be the norm, not the exception.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Absolutely delighted with win. I couldn't care if it was Levein, referee, tea lady who got them fired up. That 2nd half should be the norm, not the exception.

Definitely, let’s get stuck into theses ***** on Wednesday and then Saturday.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Markymark said:

It just goes to show you what happens in Tynie when the players fight for each other. Every man a 10 out 10 in the second half and fans were top notch. 

Its not difficult to get us rocking and when we do teams absolutely shit themselves!!

Very well done Hearts. 

On a side note someone make a compilation of that ***** Beaton and send to sfa - he shouldn’t ref again. 

They’d give him a pay rise, although he didn’t manage to stop us winning so that’s not good.

I watched the 2nd half in the middle of the night, then I had to watch it again. Who needs sleep.

Looking at the Killie score against Hamilton, I just cannot understand why we play so negatively when we can play this  brilliantly.

It also looked like the whole coaching staff were up for it too.  Never seen McPhee so animated before and as for Levein, he is going to do himself another mischief.

All I ask is that they do the same against the vermin.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I watched the 2nd half in the middle of the night, then I had to watch it again. Who needs sleep.

Looking at the Killie score against Hamilton, I just cannot understand why we play so negatively when we can play this  brilliantly.

It also looked like the whole coaching staff were up for it too.  Never seen McPhee so animated before and as for Levein, he is going to do himself another mischief.

All I ask is that they do the same against the vermin.

Definitely, not sure who was more worried when CL went on the pitch, us or whoever he was shouting at.

Edited by Pasquale for King

7 hours ago, Paolo said:

We were absolutely shit in the first half.   What a change in the second.  Excellent. 

Yip.  Just actually bothering to compete ,put a bit effort in  and adding thought in our play made us look like a football team. 

Uche is huge to what we do though. Thought Clare done little to take the weight from him and Djoum was the one who stepped forward in the second half to give something from behind him.