Anyone not going to the semi final.....?

Section Q

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

...which according to some halfwits on here should entitle you both to priority over ST holders and those with high LPs when it comes to tickets for the final.

This!

I am sick of hearing people say that they should be entitled to a ticket to the final (if we get there) just because they went to the semi.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• luckydug

• ArcticJambo

• GorgieRules22

been here before
6 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Not this half-wit though. We get to the final and I’ve no chance of a ticket. That’s fine by me though. Even if we sell 25K tickets for the semi there will still be 20K empty seats so I’m just delighted to get the chance to see the boys in action again.

Good stuff. Hopefully you both jave a great day, your lassie gets the bug and if we get there you both get tickets for the final.  ?

Edited by been here before

N Lincs Jambo
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Good stuff. Hopefully you both jave a great day, your lassie gets the bug and if we get there you both get tickets for the final.  ?

Cheers m8, let’s hope the boys do the business on the day!

32 minutes ago, been here before said:

...which according to some halfwits on here should entitle you both to priority over ST holders and those with high LPs when it comes to tickets for the final.

Not if those ST and LPs holders get tickets for the s/f.?

ArcticJambo
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Since you bring it up ... say for argument's sake NLJ and his youngest daughter had been to each and every SC2019 match so far (think that's 14LPs) while entitled ST holder (lets call him bhb) hasn't exercised his right to first dibs on any of the cup games, yet then decides to swan up for the final and claim a ticket - do you really think that that is fair? NLJ-equivalent will have been to 5 SC matches supporting Hearts while entitled bhb-equivalent will have not supported Hearts one single minute of this Hearts SC campaign.:sniff:

Currently your ST entitles you to entry to league games but not cup games; increasing your LPs by purchasing tickets for Fir Park, Pittodrie, Dens etc should only entitle you imo, to access tickets for high demand league games.  After that well, if you can't be arsed going to watch pish like Livi &Talbot at Tynie and supporting our boys in the cup(s), well then sorry dude, back to the end of the queue with all the other day trippers.  Those that do/have are the PHM.  :greggy:

Separate League and Cup(s) loyalty, and be done with it.

N Lincs Jambo
3 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Since you bring it up ... say for argument's sake NLJ and his youngest daughter had been to each and every SC2019 match so far (think that's 14LPs) while entitled ST holder (lets call him bhb) hasn't exercised his right to first dibs on any of the cup games, yet then decides to swan up for the final and claim a ticket - do you really think that that is fair? NLJ-equivalent will have been to 5 SC matches supporting Hearts while entitled bhb-equivalent will have not supported Hearts one single minute of this Hearts SC campaign.:sniff:

Currently your ST entitles you to entry to league games but not cup games; increasing your LPs by purchasing tickets for Fir Park, Pittodrie, Dens etc should only entitle you imo, to access tickets for high demand league games.  After that well, if you can't be arsed going to watch pish like Livi &Talbot at Tynie and supporting our boys in the cup(s), well then sorry dude, back to the end of the queue with all the other day trippers.  Those that do/have are the PHM.  :greggy:

I can see both sides of the argument AJ but as things stand the club rewards and prioritises ST holders and awards loyalty points to fans buying tickets for away and/or cup games through the club.

I’m perfectly happy with that and have been aware for some time that that’s just how the club does things. It is disappointing though that cup crowds now are much lower than for league games. When I was up the road and going week in week out we might have got 13K for a league game against for example Motherwell but over 20K in the cup. Most folk were walk-ups in those days though.

If we qualify for the final and if we get 25K tickets, hopefully there will be some left over and then, again hopefully, the fact that we did attend the semi will count but in all honesty I doubt final tickets will go to a public sale.

In 2006 I managed to get a ticket for the semi but not the final even though we had a bigger allocation for the final. Will be happy if we get same outcome on the park as 2006 ?

been here before
15 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Something if a moot point if entitled season ticket holder (lets call him bhb) has only missed 2 league games home and away all season, has been to every League Cup and Scottish Cup game thus far and is sitting on 168 LPs. 

I stopped reading after that....

ArcticJambo
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Something if a moot point if entitled season ticket holder (lets call him bhb) has only missed 2 league games home and away all season, has been to every League Cup and Scottish Cup game thus far and is sitting on 168 LPs. 

I stopped reading after that....

Couldn't care less about your uber league attendance, however you pass the Entitled to a cup final ticket (should that happen) test as you have mega cup loyalty; you have level one purchasing power.  See that was pretty easy. :fonzie:

been here before
2 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Couldn't care less about your uber league attendance, however you pass the Entitled to a cup final ticket (should that happen) test as you have mega cup loyalty; you have level one purchasing power.  See that was pretty easy. :fonzie:

Im not attempting to claim any uber status. Simply just pointing out what appeared to be the lets call it shiteness of your hypothetical argument.

ArcticJambo
Just now, been here before said:

Im not attempting to claim any uber status. Simply just pointing out what appeared to be the lets call it shiteness of your hypothetical argument.

You haven't pointed out a thing, tbf!  Other than your ultra uber attendance.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

How do you determine if someone couldn’t make the previous rounds as opposed to can’t be ersed !

A doctor’s note perhaps  ?

How many people missed Partick away ?

Sorry, this tired old argument has more holes in it than a tramp’s boots !

been here before
4 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

You haven't pointed out a thing, tbf!  Other than your ultra uber attendance.  :lol:

Try a different hypothesis, one that may work, see if you can make your point less of a laboured struggle.

ArcticJambo
1 minute ago, Boab said:

How do you determine if someone couldn’t make the previous rounds as opposed to can’t be ersed !

A doctor’s note perhaps  ?

How many people missed Partick away ?

Sorry, this tired old argument has more holes in it than a tramp’s boots !

Does it matter why you missed the previous rounds; I don't think it does, you simply missed them so you have no cup LPs for those matches.  Hence, you're further down the queue than those that did go (unless of course you have previous for cup matches.  Heck you could cycle over two or three cup seasons if you wanted to give it a bit more PHM-oomph!)).  Isn't that how the current LP system works?

ArcticJambo
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Try a different hypothesis, one that may work, see if you can make your point less of a laboured struggle.

Halfwit mate, try and get your head round the initial one, it's not tricky.  :thumbsup:

Just now, ArcticJambo said:

Does it matter why you missed the previous rounds; I don't think it does, you simply missed them so you have no cup LPs for those matches.  Hence, you're further down the queue than those that did go (unless of course you have previous for cup matches.  Heck you could cycle over two or three cup seasons if you wanted to give it a bit more PHM-oomph!)).  Isn't that how the current LP system works?

No, that’s not how it works at all.

It DOES work and what it does is reward people who show loyalty by buying STs and building up LPs.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the club aren’t going to change a very good system at the whim of some fangled “ Cup system.”

Sorry, guys.

?

ArcticJambo
1 minute ago, Boab said:

It DOES work and what it does is reward people who show loyalty by buying STs and building up LPs.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the club aren’t going to change a very good system at the whim of some fangled “ Cup system.”

Sorry, guys.

?

Not at all?  :lol:  It's exactly how it works!

I take your point however, the club won't change it. 

1 minute ago, ArcticJambo said:

Not at all?  :lol:  It's exactly how it works!

I take your point however, the club won't change it. 

Of course they won’t....because it’s ridiculous !

?

ArcticJambo
54 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

I can see both sides of the argument AJ but as things stand the club rewards and prioritises ST holders and awards loyalty points to fans buying tickets for away and/or cup games through the club.

I’m perfectly happy with that and have been aware for some time that that’s just how the club does things. It is disappointing though that cup crowds now are much lower than for league games. When I was up the road and going week in week out we might have got 13K for a league game against for example Motherwell but over 20K in the cup. Most folk were walk-ups in those days though.

If we qualify for the final and if we get 25K tickets, hopefully there will be some left over and then, again hopefully, the fact that we did attend the semi will count but in all honesty I doubt final tickets will go to a public sale.

In 2006 I managed to get a ticket for the semi but not the final even though we had a bigger allocation for the final. Will be happy if we get same outcome on the park as 2006 ?

Sorry, I missed your post. Yes, plenty of dyed-in-wool Jambos can't make it each week for whatever reason, whether that's for financial reasons, and or work or family commitments; I think everybody appreciates/understands this. However, those occasionals that do try to at least lend their support through Cup games don't seem to get any real recognition for their support through the cup campaign.  In most cases you'll have ST holders going to most of the cup games anyway so it wouldn't be an issue for limited Final tickets (or s/finals in some cases) but for those with say 80+LPs from seasons past (yet could hypothetically have not attended a single game this season, or even over two seasons, league of cup) would get a higher priority over someone who has gone to each and every cup game this campaign.  That's bollocks!

Not saying (well, maybe I was to an extent) that the system needs scrapped but they could at least nuance it towards current campaign attendees.  Anyway, if we do get to the Final, then I would hope the club limit to one ticket per account.  That should pretty much cover everybody, including p/t cup supporters.  :thumbsup:

been here before
49 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Halfwit mate, try and get your head round the initial one, it's not tricky.  :thumbsup:

No Id imagine its not tricky but you're using shite hypothises which makes it pointless to read.

It also seems to be attempting to regurgitate an argument which has been done to death, resurrected and done to death ad infinitum. Which makes it pointless to read.

Its also got a big ****in heid slapped in the middle of it that makes it ridiculous to read because who wants to read anything with a big ****in heid slapped in the middle of it.

If only you'd started differently...

...about a different arguement...

...with no big ****in heid in it.

ArcticJambo
1 minute ago, been here before said:

No Id imagine its not tricky but you're using shite hypothises which makes it pointless to read.

It also seems to be attempting to regurgitate an argument which has been done to death, resurrected and done to death ad infinitum. Which makes it pointless to read.

If only you'd started differently...

To quote you, the halfwit bit was a reference to me, if that's what you're getting at. 

Just go to the majority of the cup matches and you'll have no problem getting a ticket for the final ... it's that simple!  How is that not difficult to implement?  It really isn't!

22 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Sorry, I missed your post. Yes, plenty of dyed-in-wool Jambos can't make it each week for whatever reason, whether that's for financial reasons, and or work or family commitments; I think everybody appreciates/understands this. However, those occasionals that do try to at least lend their support through Cup games don't seem to get any real recognition for their support through the cup campaign.  In most cases you'll have ST holders going to most of the cup games anyway so it wouldn't be an issue for limited Final tickets (or s/finals in some cases) but for those with say 80+LPs from seasons past (yet could hypothetically have not attended a single game this season, or even over two seasons, league of cup) would get a higher priority over someone who has gone to each and every cup game this campaign.  That's bollocks!

Not saying (well, maybe I was to an extent) that the system needs scrapped but they could at least nuance it towards current campaign attendees.  Anyway, if we do get to the Final, then I would hope the club limit to one ticket per account.  That should pretty much cover everybody, including p/t cup supporters.  :thumbsup:

It’s not bollocks at all.

Someone with 80 LPs should be behind someone with 12LPs from this season’s Scottish Cup campaign ?

That’s the perfect definition of bollocks !

been here before
1 minute ago, ArcticJambo said:

To quote you, the halfwit bit was a reference to me, if that's what you're getting at. 

It wasnt.

But lets just call it quits eh. Im sleepy, hungry and cannae be arsed.

Just now, Boab said:

It’s not bollocks at all.

Someone with 80 LPs should be behind someone with 12LPs from this season’s Scottish Cup campaign ?

That’s the perfect definition of bollocks !

AJ’s idea is awful. He/she is basically asking Hearts to prioritise about 100 people, tops, all of which will almost certainly qualify anyway. 

In your example, 99% of people with all 12LPs from a cup run will have the 80pts from the league.

You get LPs for cup games and that, in previous experience, will be enough for a final ticket. Hibs went down to 8 loyalty points, maybe less.

ArcticJambo

No.  This season for example, 11K for Livi, same roughly for Talbot, 3k taken up for Partick away, 10K for Partick at home and say 9K (plus 4K chums) so far for ICT.  How many STs do we have?  ~13K iirc.  You can bet your boots that 99% those ST folks will exercise their options on a Final ticket should we get there.  That's not 100 people! I hazard a guess that there are also quite a few previous ST holders that have pied their renewals over the past two years but still hold high LPs (unless things have changed in the past few yrs on this retention front), and who haven't gone to the majority of SC games this year.

All, I'm suggesting is that the club consider/show a bit of loyalty to those who have made an effort in the cup this year, and or last two years, whatever.  ST holders have had first dibs on tickets for each game this year.  That entitlement should stop there. 

It's disappointing that a lot of ST holders refuse to attend cup ties.

Perhaps it would be an idea to offer a LP bonus to everyone who attends cup ties.

This would reward everyone by boosting their chances of cup final tickets at the same time as boosting cup crowds.

The amount of LPs  on offer could be something like 20 LPs per cup tie which would be enough to make it worthwhile.

chester copperpot

Anyone who doesn't buy a ticket for the semi doesn't deserve one for the final. I include myself in this comment.

been here before
13 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Anyone who doesn't buy a ticket for the semi doesn't deserve one for the final. I include myself in this comment.

What about just giving Hearts a fiver if you're not going.

Surely that would be the same as buying a 20 quid ticket and not using it.

Infact thinking about it thats probably a better percentage than Hearts would get from a £20 ticket.

3 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

No.  This season for example, 11K for Livi, same roughly for Talbot, 3k taken up for Partick away, 10K for Partick at home and say 9K (plus 4K chums) so far for ICT.  How many STs do we have?  ~13K iirc.  You can bet your boots that 99% those ST folks will exercise their options on a Final ticket should we get there.  That's not 100 people! I hazard a guess that there are also quite a few previous ST holders that have pied their renewals over the past two years but still hold high LPs (unless things have changed in the past few yrs on this retention front), and who haven't gone to the majority of SC games this year.

All, I'm suggesting is that the club consider/show a bit of loyalty to those who have made an effort in the cup this year, and or last two years, whatever.  ST holders have had first dibs on tickets for each game this year.  That entitlement should stop there. 

There’s clearly an element of misunderstanding on my part here. You’re saying that cup semi final and final tickets (more specifically the latter) should only be sold initially to fans who have attended previous rounds when demand wasn’t high?

You can’t just **** ST holders over like that. What criteria do you use if we draw Hibs in the opening round?

My point is that of the 11,000 at Livingston and Auchinleck games and 10,000 at Patrick game, at least 95% of Hearts fans will be season ticket holders. To use our bus as an example, roughly 40 went to each home game and 20 went to Firhill. Of those, only 2 in total were non-season ticket holders out of 140 tickets I ordered. Therefore my question is, what’s the point in creating far more work for the ticket office for less than 2% of fans who only go to cup games? You’re asking that Hearts build a database of 10,000+ when the current system will have 9,900 of those names already. 

If if I may use hypothetical allocation figures for a potential final.

We’ll probably receive 22,500 tickets or thereabouts.

We have 13,000 ST holders, immediately ruling out the option of more than one ticket per CRN.

Lets say we have 1,000 (a very high estimate) non-ST holders who attended all four cup ties, therefore accumulating at least 8 loyalty points. Going by Hibs final when 8 was sufficient in the end, they’ll all qualify.

If they all buy one, that leaves 8,500 for people who were ST holders last season, old shareholders (possible contentious issue) or have attended a sufficient number of home walk ups or away matches. That’s plenty for people who even semi regularly watch Hearts when you bear in mind our entire away support outwith the cat A games (which are almost exclusively ST holders) at ER and in the Weeg, probably amounts to 1,000 per game on average (13,000 in total) and again, I’m guessing only a small % of them aren’t already ST holders who qualify already. 

Edited by Shaggy2

ArcticJambo
6 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

There’s clearly an element of misunderstanding on my part here. You’re saying that cup semi final and final tickets (more specifically the latter) should only be sold initially to fans who have attended previous rounds when demand wasn’t high?

You can’t just **** ST holders over like that. What criteria do you use if we draw Hibs in the opening round?

My point is that of the 11,000 at Livingston and Auchinleck games and 10,000 at Patrick game, at least 95% of Hearts fans will be season ticket holders. To use our bus as an example, roughly 40 went to each home game and 20 went to Firhill. Of those, only 2 in total were non-season ticket holders out of 140 tickets I ordered. Therefore my question is, what’s the point in creating far more work for the ticket office for less than 2% of fans who only go to cup games? You’re asking that Hearts build a database of 10,000+ when the current system will have 9,900 of those names already. 

If if I may use hypothetical allocation figures for a potential final.

We’ll probably receive 22,500 tickets or thereabouts.

We have 13,000 ST holders, immediately ruling out the option of more than one ticket per CRN.

Lets say we have 1,000 (a very high estimate) non-ST holders who attended all four cup ties, therefore accumulating at least 8 loyalty points. Going by Hibs final when 8 was sufficient in the end, they’ll all qualify.

If they all buy one, that leaves 8,500 for people who were ST holders last season, old shareholders (possible contentious issue) or have attended a sufficient number of home walk ups or away matches. That’s plenty for people who even semi regularly watch Hearts when you bear in mind our entire away support outwith the cat A games (which are almost exclusively ST holders) at ER and in the Weeg probably struggles to reach 8,500 and again, I’m guessing only a small % of them aren’t already ST holders who qualify already. 

Sorry don't want to really get back into this but what you're saying is fair. 

Another db wouldn't be a big deal tbh, as it would be linked to current one, but anyway.

If Hibs came up first in 4th round then you resort to previous cup LPs, and/or ST holders.

Really just took umbrage at one uber attending poster's response to another poster's obvious excitement at getting a ticket for him and his daughter; it was nothing but a sneering comment.  I'm hopeful that my son will get one should we make the final, as the s/f will be his 7th cup match this season (he didn't go with me to Firhill).

been here before
24 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Really just took umbrage at one uber attending poster's response to another poster's obvious excitement at getting a ticket for him and his daughter; it was nothing but a sneering comment.  

On a thread where you have been spectaculalrly wrong with just about everything you've posted you've really saved the best till last.

My reply to the boy and his daughter had nothing at all to do with him getting a ticket for him and his daughter, nor was it sneering. If you'd paid any attention or even had the ability to do so you'll see I wished them all the best, hope they have a great day out and if the team do a job, get a ticket for the final.

It was a reposte to this sort of pish...

On 25/03/2019 at 21:06, luckydug said:

Would put their gas at a peep if the club announced that purchase of a semi final ticket put you straight to the front of the queue for a cup final ticket if we get there. Loyalty points for  the remainder of tickets. 

On 25/03/2019 at 22:18, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

That gets a ? from me.

On 26/03/2019 at 18:36, Independence said:

They should!!!!

... but well done on spending an afternoon utterly missing the point and getting getting all faux offended on behalf of someone else who took no exception to what I wrote.

ArcticJambo

On a thread where you have been spectaculalrly wrong with just about everything you've posted you've really saved the best till last.

My reply to the boy and his daughter had nothing at all to do with him getting a ticket for him and his daughter, nor was it sneering. If you'd paid any attention or even had the ability to do so you'll see I wushdd them all the best, hope they have a great day out and if the team do a jib, get a ticket for the final.

It was a reposte to this...

... but well done on spending an afternoon getting getting all faux offended on behalf of someone else.who took no exception to what I wrote.

Nahh mate you're alright!  That's what matters, right.  Obviously rattled, and rightly so.  :lol:

30 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Sorry don't want to really get back into this but what you're saying is fair. 

Another db wouldn't be a big deal tbh, as it would be linked to current one, but anyway.

If Hibs came up first in 4th round then you resort to previous cup LPs, and/or ST holders.

Really just took umbrage at one uber attending poster's response to another poster's obvious excitement at getting a ticket for him and his daughter; it was nothing but a sneering comment.  I'm hopeful that my son will get one should we make the final, as the s/f will be his 7th cup match this season (he didn't go with me to Firhill).

I’d be gobsmacked if any fan who has attended 7 cup ties won’t have enough points for a final ticket. Hopefully he has his own reference number?

been here before
7 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Nahh mate you're alright!  That's what matters, right.  Obviously rattled, and rightly so.  :lol:

Aye you're right. If it makes you feel better Ill admit it

You've made an absolute tit of yourself here but Im rattled. Obviously.

ArcticJambo
1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

I’d be gobsmacked if any fan who has attended 7 cup ties won’t have enough points for a final ticket. Hopefully he has his own reference number?

Yes he does.  Lets just hope Hearts can do the business on the 13th.  :thumbsup:

ArcticJambo

Aye you're right. If it makes you feel better Ill admit it

You've made an absolute tit of yourself here but Im rattled. Obviously.

... and you're obviously desperate to sook on it.  :greggy:

King Of The Cat Cafe

15 hours ago, been here before said:

It was a reposte to this sort of pish...

On 25/03/2019 at 21:06,  luckydug said: 

Would put their gas at a peep if the club announced that purchase of a semi final ticket put you straight to the front of the queue for a cup final ticket if we get there. Loyalty points for  the remainder of tickets. 

On 25/03/2019 at 22:18,  King Of The Cat Cafe said: 

That gets a ? from me.

On 26/03/2019 at 18:36,  Independence said: 

They should!!!!

... but well done on spending an afternoon utterly missing the point and getting getting all faux offended on behalf of someone else who took no exception to what I wrote.

I have no idea what you wrote.  This is what I gave the thumbs up to: "...if the club announced that purchase of a semi final ticket put you straight to the front of the queue for a cup final ticket if we get there..."

I have a semi-final ticket, but may not have the LPs needed for the final.

I am truly, desperately sorry if I somehow offended you.  As a penance, I will cut a hazel branch from next door's hedge and flail it down my back until it bleeds.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
16 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

On my stag do in Berlin. I have cost us several ticket sales.

Still got our loyalty points though.

Captain America

My brother organised tickets for 14 of us for semi final, mixture of ST holders and non ST holders. He bought the tickets during phase where ST holders could buy 4 tickets. When he purchased tickets he couldn't allocate tickets to the non ST holders even though they were on his network. He has been in contact with TO today to get the tickets allocated to non ST holders and get loyalty points allocated but TO has refused so I miss out on the loyalty points for a game I am attending. 

To me this seems a flaw in the system, if it costs a possible final ticket would be gutting.

chester copperpot
22 hours ago, been here before said:

What about just giving Hearts a fiver if you're not going.

Surely that would be the same as buying a 20 quid ticket and not using it.

Infact thinking about it thats probably a better percentage than Hearts would get from a £20 ticket.

I get what you are saying (I think it's a good idea) however I pay 15 quid a month into F.O.H so it may be a big ask (I will do it though as think that's an excellent idea).

So, YES. 

On 27/03/2019 at 12:53, Lambo85 said:

This!

I am sick of hearing people say that they should be entitled to a ticket to the final (if we get there) just because they went to the semi.

Spot on!! ?

On 27/03/2019 at 15:30, Boab said:

Sorry, guys.

?

The bottom line is the sale of ST is absolutely critical to the Club - as such ST holders will rightly be favoured when it comes to tickets for finals.

Randy Marsh
7 hours ago, Captain America said:

My brother organised tickets for 14 of us for semi final, mixture of ST holders and non ST holders. He bought the tickets during phase where ST holders could buy 4 tickets. When he purchased tickets he couldn't allocate tickets to the non ST holders even though they were on his network. He has been in contact with TO today to get the tickets allocated to non ST holders and get loyalty points allocated but TO has refused so I miss out on the loyalty points for a game I am attending. 

To me this seems a flaw in the system, if it costs a possible final ticket would be gutting.

Glad you have brought this up as you have made a good point here.  I bought 3 tickets for myself and two family members.  I am a season ticket but the other two are not so they will not be getting credited with going to the semi final and the  3 loyalty points.  On this basis there is absolutely no way there can be a phase for buying final tickets for non ST holders that attended the semi.  This is assuming we get to the final and there is a public sale.

Edited by Randy Marsh

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The bottom line is the sale of ST is absolutely critical to the Club - as such ST holders will rightly be favoured when it comes to tickets for finals.

Correct.

I'm not going to the semi, I'll be in Edinburgh Airport waiting on my flight to the sun.  Hopefully the game will be on somewhere.

On 27/03/2019 at 12:53, Lambo85 said:

This!

I've not got a ST but I'll definitely get a ticket for the final, infact in 2012 I didn't even go to a single cup game bar the final and still hoovered up three tickets.

fabienleclerq
On 27/03/2019 at 20:02, chester copperpot said:

Bullshit.

Anyone with enough loyalty points deserves a ticket should we get there yourself included!

Folk not being available for one game on a specific date isn't any reason to stop them getting to the final if they've made plenty others.

King Of The Cat Cafe

A lot of people losing their sh!t over very little on this thread.

Bodes well for fan ownership.?