Puppet appointment, what happens next?

pennantjambo

pennantjambo

If as the title suggests Vlad does the unthinkable and appoints another puppet, will this be the time for him to jog off?

Based on his "previous" there is nothing to suggest or indicate that after openly trawling for a so called manager for the past six months we'll get anything but another "patsy"

I have never purchased a ST in my 40 years of following Hearts so I would like to ask those who did (real fans) what their opinion of Vlad will be if we do get another stooge?

Sheriff Fatman
If as the title suggests Vlad does the unthinkable and appoints another puppet, will this be the time for him to jog off?

Based on his "previous" there is nothing to suggest or indicate that after openly trawling for a so called manager for the past six months we'll get anything but another "patsy"

I have never purchased a ST in my 40 years of following Hearts so I would like to ask those who did (real fans) what their opinion of Vlad will be if we do get another stooge?

What is the evidence that he is looking to employ a puppet. The two people he has been in negotiations with certainly don't fit into that pattern.

Ogi fae Gorgie

I agree with Sheriff. Do you just sit in the house and think up things to make an issue of, moan about or just have another dig at. Getting a bit cheesed with folk like you and with all the constant moaning, its worse than Eastenders.

What is the evidence that he is looking to employ a puppet. The two people he has been in negotiations with certainly don't fit into that pattern.

What evidence? Are you taking the ****??

Where have you ben for the past 3 years! Hello! McFly!! Vlad appoints puppets, thats what he does, thats ALL he does!!

The two people he's been in negotiations with recently have told him to shove it. And one is at Motherwell and one is from Slovakia!! Maybe there is a reason nobody wants the job? :rolleyes:

RixMalofeevKorobochkaChevernakovIvanauskis... I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to work out what kind of "manager" Mad Fud likes :eek:

Mr Quagmire

:hobofish: simple really. now GTF.

Miller Jambo 60

buy one

Sheriff Fatman
ixMalofeevKorobochkaChevernakovIvanauskis...

I notice you haven't included Frail in that list, or has he now been rehabilitated from being a dross manager due him supposedly getting treated shabbily.

I notice you haven't included Frail in that list, or has he now been rehabilitated from being a dross manager due him supposedly getting treated shabbily.

Surely i cant be expected to remember ALL the managers/coaches and fax ooperators Mad Vlad's sacked? :eek:

Sheriff Fatman
Surely i cant be expected to remember ALL the managers/coaches and fax ooperators Mad Vlad's sacked? :eek:

Fair point, but I would like to think you could remember the one that was sent on gardening leave yesterday.

Fair point, but I would like to think you could remember the one that was sent on gardening leave yesterday.

Yeah i know, incredibly forgetful. But then I have had an incredibly hard lunchtime :D

Would that be the two people who decided they didn't want to work for him? Wonder why that was...............

if, but most probably when romanov appoints a puppet the shambles we all have witnessed in the last 2 years will continue.

Weiss turned down the job BECAUSE the club were looking for a puppet

Sheriff Fatman
Weiss turned down the job BECAUSE the club were looking for a puppet

Weiss turned the job down because he was offered the job as manager of his national team, a job he always wanted more than the Hearts job. One TV report from the Cech Republic said that he wasn't given the assurances he wanted, it was never reported what those assurances were, for all we know it could have been that he wanted to be allowed to do the national squad role as well as the Hearts job. When his name first was mentioned this board was festooned with 'puppet' this and 'Eastern European' that, both of which were totally wrong. McGhee point blank said that he had all the assurances that he wanted and that he was more than happy to work with Romanov, but people just ignore what he said and make up the usual garbage anyway.

Archived