Under 18 Derby

lou

allanwilson1970

Should have been 7 or 8, we dominated from 1st minute.  Played a lot of good football from back to front, Hibs went long at every opportunity.  Sandison, Ritchie and Smith streets ahead of any Hibs players. Marakova worked hard and had some good moments also. Really good game to watch in difficult weather. 

1 hour ago, allanwilson1970 said:

Should have been 7 or 8, we dominated from 1st minute.  Played a lot of good football from back to front, Hibs went long at every opportunity.  Sandison, Ritchie and Smith streets ahead of any Hibs players. Marakova worked hard and had some good moments also. Really good game to watch in difficult weather. 

I seen Keiran Mitchell started, how did he play? 

allanwilson1970
13 hours ago, lou said:

I seen Keiran Mitchell started, how did he play? 

He worked hard, had a few good moments, at times could have been a bit calmer in possession. He looks like he has a great attitude, chases lost causes 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
17 hours ago, allanwilson1970 said:

Should have been 10, we dominated from 1st minute.  Played a lot of good football from back to front, Hibs went long at every opportunity.  Sandison, Ritchie and Smith streets ahead of any Hibs players. Marakova worked hard and had some good moments also. Really good game to watch in difficult weather. 

FTFY

Pity they got a couple of goals back but an FT of Heart of Midlothian 3 Hibernian 2 is still a beautiful thing. Even 36 years after the event. 

22 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Was there ever any highlights of the reserves beating partick?

Absolutely. Smashed them 9-1

The Wrinkly Ninja
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

How did the birds do though?

They lost because some kid got their face painted one time!!

End this community centre hell!!!

Footballfirst

I wasn't at the game but I heard that a number of officials from both sides were asked to move away from the dug out area. Craig Levein and Eddie May were among those asked to move.

Only those coaches and others actually named on the team sheet are permitted in the dug out area.

haveyouheard 22

Reading Hibs have a bigger capacity   than us, shattered,  but it always had

Thing is there two biggest crowds  at ER  in there shit history was when Hearts were in town

F T H 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

14 hours ago, allanwilson1970 said:

He worked hard, had a few good moments, at times could have been a bit calmer in possession. He looks like he has a great attitude, chases lost causes 

Thank you