The "young team" Monday night ...

jambovambo

Calebs Grandad
17 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

How is zombies sectarian that one slipped under the radar ??

Never saw this particular publication before and your point shows what an absolute pile of garbage it actually is. 

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• i8hibsh

• soonbe110

• Governor Tarkin

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, bajthejambo said:

I'm not one for conspiracy theories and this may sound a bit OF, but how would this not have been noticed at the time? Nobody including the officials, the broadcasters or Caldwell himself mentioned that this has happened. Surely the fourth official would have been struck or would have least have noticed if it was raining down with coins? 

It does sound a bit suspect.

Exactly, the fourth official would have seen it or heard it, plus isn't there usually stewards/police standing around that area of grounds as well as the pitchside reporter & photographers, and yet none of them have mentioned anything about this, plus it's also taken two days for this story to emerge.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

5 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

That's why I mentioned naughty songs and not throwing missiles. ?

Sorry must of misread your post. Apologies ??

Think it’s fine them all having a good time and laugh with songs but what a will say.....STOP THE RANGERS SONGS you want to sing them then away to Glasgow...

Edited by cunny1874

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

No agenda here at all, I believe what I see and hear with my own eyes at games and there's small element within our support who're a disgrace with there behaviour 

So you saw the objects being thrown on Monday night?

2 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

A Thistle spokesperson told the Record: “We are investigating a number of incidents around the game on Monday night.”

A source added: “What has concerned us the most is the number of coins that were being thrown. It wasn’t isolated stuff - they were coming down in showers around the dugout and technical area. We’re just relieved that no-one was hurt.”

Cleverly written to make it sound like the second comment is also an official comment from the club?

The “source” no doubt being the voices inside the journos head.

Edited by Deevers

upgotheheads

Are the 'Young Team' being referred to hear the same mob that I have witnessed recently at Motherwell, St. Mirren and Murrayfield? That is, a bunch of noisy bigoted arseholes, aged between about 16 and 30 who are never seen at Tynecastle these days because they've been banned. In which case their names and addresses must be known to Hearts. They should be easy enough to identify.

upgotheheads
9 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Another 7 pages lol...............…

Image result for victor meldrew

I demand to know where you got my photo from.

The White Cockade
2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Are the 'Young Team' being referred to hear the same mob that I have witnessed recently at Motherwell, St. Mirren and Murrayfield? That is, a bunch of noisy bigoted arseholes, aged between about 16 and 30 who are never seen at Tynecastle these days because they've been banned. In which case their names and addresses must be known to Hearts. They should be easy enough to identify.

We should stop calling them the Young Team and just call them the Arseholes

Its way beyond time these arseholes were chased from the club 

less whataboutery and more action

upgotheheads
8 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

We should stop calling them the Young Team and just call them the Arseholes

Its way beyond time these arseholes were chased from the club 

less whataboutery and more action

This

Selkirkhmfc1874
44 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So you saw the objects being thrown on Monday night?

No but a don't think for a second partick thistle would make it up 

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

If ‘ a source ‘ said there was showers of coins coming down, i’d not be too sure of the validity of any statement.

It would have been all over the media on Tuesday morning....but wasn’t !

Why not ?

Seemingly a shower of coins and other objects thrown after penalty claim and Thistle goal. 

I was close by and watching Levien after both said incidents,saw nothing,guess i could of missed it,making an appointment at Specsavers.

Selkirkhmfc1874
45 minutes ago, Boab said:

If ‘ a source ‘ said there was showers of coins coming down, i’d not be too sure of the validity of any statement.

It would have been all over the media on Tuesday morning....but wasn’t !

Why not ?

Gary Caldwell is quoted in the evening news ! If you want to gloss over that's upto you but there's no doubt there's small minority in our support doing this kind of nonsense 

7 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Gary Caldwell is quoted in the evening news ! If you want to gloss over that's upto you but there's no doubt there's small minority in our support doing this kind of nonsense 

Perhaps you should don a yellow vest and patrol in front of the dug outs at all hearts games to be absolutely sure this is happening and take a few for the team so to speak.

A bit off topic but testament to his intellect

Gary Caldwell you may remember could not understand how he was booked twice and sent off against Norway for Scotland stating " I don't know why I was sent off as I play like this every week for Celtic and nothing happens". 

Selkirkhmfc1874
9 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Perhaps you should don a yellow vest and patrol in front of the dug outs at all hearts games to be absolutely sure this is happening and take a few for the team so to speak.

A bit off topic but testament to his intellect

Gary Caldwell you may remember could not understand how he was booked twice and sent off against Norway for Scotland stating " I don't know why I was sent off as I play like this every week for Celtic and nothing happens". 

Have a word with yourself, there's been problem with behaviour within our support but it's not only us there's problem in Scotland and England this season 

21 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Steve Robinson called fans cave men the last time he was at Tynecastle.

How did that turn out ?

I’m not glossing over anything but it’s a pretty rocky road to believe everything you read. 

If there were ‘ showers of coins ‘, i’m sure more would have done, or said, by now.

Selkirkhmfc1874
35 minutes ago, Boab said:

How did that turn out ?

I’m not glossing over anything but it’s a pretty rocky road to believe everything you read. 

If there were ‘ showers of coins ‘, i’m sure more would have done, or said, by now.

All I'm saying is we need to get our own house in order before we have pop at others ! We've got problem with small minority who drawing negative attention to our football club , our owner has said so herself and we can all see and hear it at some games 

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

51 minutes ago, Boab said:

How did that turn out ?

Same Gary Caldwell who called Lennon out for being a dick when he was faking being hit in the head with a coin a few months ago.

Have a word with yourself, there's been problem with behaviour within our support but it's not only us there's problem in Scotland and England this season 

27 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

All I'm saying is we need to get our own house in order before we have pop at others ! We've got problem with small minority who drawing negative attention to our football club , our owner has said so herself and we can all see and hear it at some games 

As I said earlier get the yellow vest on kid and do your stuff for our club first. Once you have conquered hearts you can then move onto the world.

You could become the Coin Czar appointed by the UK Government as they like a Czar or two. 

Bazzas right boot

Like every club we have a shower of bams. 

What is the biggest concern is the amount of folk defending the actions. 

Over the past few years we've had a few issues highlighted. 

High points include 

Lennon getting attacked. 

Goncalves racism. 

Lennon coin 

The drum getting stolen 

Choice songs especially at away games. 

Now this. 

It's only a small element, but this 

Hear no evil, see no evil... So it didn't happen is an eye opener. 

We have a problem. 

Whether it's blown out of proportion and the of are worse isn't a concern or more importantly a defence. 

The wee bams need to **** off. 

Tarnishing our great name. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

High points include 

Lennon getting attacked. 

Goncalves racism. 

Lennon coin 

The drum getting stolen 

Now this. 

We have a problem. 

Whether it's blown out of proportion and the of are worse isn't a concern or more importantly a defence. 

I’m not sure if you’re laying all this at the feet of the kids but should point out that the Lennon coin - which was the highest profile incident - came from an area that I wouldn’t expect any “bams” to be. 

John Wilson was hardly a young bam either. 

But anyway, the rest of your post is understandable ??

9 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

High points include 

Lennon getting attacked. 

Goncalves racism. 

Lennon coin 

The drum getting stolen 

Now this. 

We have a problem. 

I suggest that you join the crusade with Selkirkhmfc1874 and follow my heart felt suggestion of donning a yellow vest and becoming a Czar to rid HMFC of this scourge and once completed move onto the rest of the world.

Do it with passion and integrity and you could mobilise an army to follow you

10 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I suggest that you join the crusade with Selkirkhmfc1874 and follow my heart felt suggestion of donning a yellow vest and becoming a Czar to rid HMFC of this scourge and once completed move onto the rest of the world.

I wish my arse was as smart.

Edited by Wee Mikey

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

What a stupid response. 

Doesn't even deserve any reasoned answer. 

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

So you are saying that I, and several others on here, who were sitting right behind the home dugout on Monday, are lying? 

i don’t believe Partick Thistle have said anything about it yet. We have a journo quoting a supposed ‘Partick Thistle source/representative’ 

No-one on this forum who was at the game has yet to say they saw a shower of objects or any objects thrown at the home dugout. Given the lack of comment from the SFA I suspect the fourth official didn’t witness any of it either. Certainly at no point was the ref called over because of the shower of objects. 

Suspect its all in your and Keith Jackson’s mind and that’s about it. Any bother in Scottish football and it must be Hearts-related. Tiresome. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
29 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

High points include 

Lennon getting attacked. 

Goncalves racism. 

Lennon coin 

The drum getting stolen 

Now this. 

We have a problem. 

Here here 

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, soonbe110 said:

So you are saying that I, and several others on here, who were sitting right behind the home dugout on Monday, are lying? 

i don’t believe Partick Thistle have said anything about it yet. We have a journo quoting a supposed ‘Partick Thistle source/representative’ 

No-one on this forum who was at the game has yet to say they saw a shower of objects or any objects thrown at the home dugout. Given the lack of comment from the SFA I suspect the fourth official didn’t witness any of it either. Certainly at no point was the ref called over because of the shower of objects. 

Suspect its all in your and Keith Jackson’s mind and that’s about it. Any bother in Scottish football and it must be Hearts-related. Tiresome. 

Gary Caldwell has been quoted 

No you weren’t. You said Hearts fans were throwing showers of objects at the thistle dugout on Monday night. Don’t try to weasel out if your original comments. 

We all know we have troublemakers in our away support but don’t tarnish them for things they didn’t do. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’m not sure if you’re laying all this at the feet of the kids but should point out that the Lennon coin - which was the highest profile incident - came from an area that I wouldn’t expect any “bams” to be. 

John Wilson was hardly a young bam either. 

But anyway, the rest of your post is understandable ??

The bams can be any age. (and from every club) 

I agree, I'm in no was saying that the problem is the youth. 

I don't agree with blaming it at the youth. 

Imo, the youth are just being that

The middle aged and/or bald tattooed bams are the biggest problem, but then that is stereo typing! 

My biggest gripe is that we'll get done for sectererian stuff (I'd bet on it) and although not a concern I can see Hibs getting done as well (racist guy/ Lennon at the weekend). 

While the  OF get he haw done to them. 

You couldn’t write it. 

A different issue to our one, but still frustrating. 

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Gary Caldwell has been quoted 

I’ll ask him next time I see him. Have asked one of his close mates for a quote. Time will tell 

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

**** me is that a dart?

8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

The copper’s hat is a giveaway as well. ?

I remember that picture when it came out. I’m sure from memory it’s from a Manchester derby, very early eighties 

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No you weren’t. You said Hearts fans were throwing showers of objects at the thistle dugout on Monday night. Don’t try to weasel out if your original comments. 

We all know we have troublemakers in our away support but don’t tarnish them for things they didn’t do. 

No a started thread saying record was reporting story and I also said it's problem within football in England and Scotland but I also said we've got problem with minority! The thread I started the mods joined with this thread 

So not much happened on Monday but the press are desperate for another story following buckfastgate? or were their hordes of youngsters showering Gary Caldwell with missiles?

Alex Kintner
9 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I’ll ask him next time I see him. Have asked one of his close mates for a quote. Time will tell 

I wouldn’t bother. There’s a quote already in the press from Gary talking about it.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The bams can be any age. (and from every club) 

I agree, I'm in no was saying that the problem is the youth. 

I don't agree with blaming it at the youth. 

Imo, the youth are just being that

The middle aged and/or bald tattooed bams are the biggest problem, but then that is stereo typing! 

My biggest gripe is that we'll get done for sectererian stuff (I'd bet on it) and although not a concern I can see Hibs getting done as well (racist guy/ Lennon at the weekend). 

While the  OF get he haw done to them. 

You couldn’t write it. 

A different issue to our one, but still frustrating. 

Aberdeen for the banner as well. 

All the while nothing happens to celtic or Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

No a started thread saying record was reporting story and I also said it's problem within football in England and Scotland but I also said we've got problem with minority! The thread I started the mods joined with this thread 

In your first post you mentioned the daily record stating that objects were thrown at Caldwell. In virtually every post since you have suggested/inferred it did indeed happen despite several posters sitting near the dugout telling you they saw nothing. You have used an incorrect report to have a go at Hearts fans, be it minority or majority. We all know we have a problem with a minority at away games but just assuming they were to blame for something that didn’t happen isn’t really helpful. 

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I wouldn’t bother. There’s a quote already in the press from Gary talking about it.

But did he say it?  Again, don’t believe everything you read in the daily record or the evening news. A lot of their stories come from this forum. Maybe Selkirk writes for them? 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

In your first post you mentioned the daily record stating that objects were thrown at Caldwell. In virtually every post since you have suggested/inferred it did indeed happen despite several posters sitting near the dugout telling you they saw nothing. You have used an incorrect report to have a go at Hearts fans, be it minority or majority. We all know we have a problem with a minority at away games but just assuming they were to blame for something that didn’t happen isn’t really helpful. 

I've said why would partick thistle lie ? I've also said we shouldn't automatically blame young team because Could've came from anybody and I've also said we have problem with small minority 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

But did he say it?  Again, don’t believe everything you read in the daily record or the evening news. A lot of their stories come from this forum. Maybe Selkirk writes for them? 

So your saying now a newspaper would print a quote from a manager as a lie?

Performance

We were sitting in the front row to the left of the dugout Caldwell was standing in front of. At no point during the game did I see or hear anything being thrown or bouncing off the dugout . Thought it was strange when this news came out. 

netherleejambo

I was in row A right behind the thistle dugout and didn't see any missiles thrown let alone a 'shower'. If there had been  I'm sure stewards/police would have been called into the area behind to seek out culprits but there was only one steward and that nice BBC reporter although she disappeared after one of the thistle background staff offered her a drink out of his water bottle!

10 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

So your saying now a newspaper would print a quote from a manager as a lie?

Bit naive, mate. All you’ve done in the last few posts is believe alleged incidents as gospel. 

No one is saying there aren’t’ bams who follow Hearts...or any club for that matter !

As yet, there hasn’t been any substance to the claims that showers of objects were thrown on Monday night yet you’re happy to take it as a given.

Read some of the comments of guys who were in the area and decide what’s more credible.

Edited by Boab

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Bit naive, mate. All you’ve done in the last few posts is believe alleged incidents as gospel. 

No one is saying there aren’t’ bams who follow Hearts...or any club for that matter !

As yet, there hasn’t been any substance to the claims that showers of objects were thrown on Monday night yet you’re happy to take it as a given.

I just don't believe a manager of another club would say it if it didn't happen to be honest ! 

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I just don't believe a manager of another club would say it if it didn't happen to be honest ! 

I asked this earlier but got no reply.....was Stevie Robinson lying earlier in the season ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Boab said:

I asked this earlier but got no reply.....was Stevie Robinson lying earlier in the season ?

That was bit different, he was going by what his player said and footage he seen by tv crew! Caldwell surely seen coins on the ground right next to him to make this claim 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That was bit different, he was going by what his player said and footage he seen by tv crew! Caldwell surely seen coins on the ground right next to him to make this claim 

We’re getting there !

Surely ? Or he did, which is it ?