U.S. Politics megathread (merged)

trex

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/politics/trump-intelligence-community-china-coronavirus-origins/index.html

He genuinely believes the virus was created in a lab :lol: an actual niblick is the president of america :lol:

Just end humanity now, let something else take over. 

Don't know that he truly believes it just or it's just another way to try and deflect how he has handle it.Not that it matters he had still handled it poorly whatever way you look at it.

• Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/politics/trump-intelligence-community-china-coronavirus-origins/index.html

He genuinely believes the virus was created in a lab :lol: an actual niblick is the president of america :lol:

Just end humanity now, let something else take over. 

He's mirroring what the cosnspiracy theorist Dr Rashid Buttard has been saying in his You Tube/BitChute videos.

Never heard of him before, batsh*t crazy ?

AV GOAT SEKRIT INFURMAYSHUN

ITS FRUM A LAB

CIA ARE LIARS

NAW YE CANNAE SEE WHIT AV SEEN

ITS SEKRIT

:cornette:

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Cade said:

AV GOAT SEKRIT INFURMAYSHUN

ITS FRUM A LAB

CIA ARE LIARS

NAW YE CANNAE SEE WHIT AV SEEN

ITS SEKRIT

:cornette:

It'll be as likely as the dossier The Rangers have on SPFL?

Trump pushing his luck with China. China will kick feck right out of the Yanks, who couldn't beat Vietnam or the Taliban. China will waste them and hopefully the UK doesn't kid itself on that it's hard by joining in.

Edited by ri Alban

So the Justice Department has dismissed the charges laid against General Flynn. He was charged with telling lies to which he pled guilty twice. The F.B.I. are being accused of mis behaviour, and Mueller is being heavily criticised. President Trump referred to people involved as scum. There will be enquiries into other people charged and or convicted of having been involved in similar actions ,further acts of dismissal could take place. It seem there is more than one deadly virus becoming loose in the United States.

r

16 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

So the Justice Department has dismissed the charges laid against General Flynn. He was charged with telling lies to which he pled guilty twice. The F.B.I. are being accused of mis behaviour, and Mueller is being heavily criticised. President Trump referred to people involved as scum. There will be enquiries into other people charged and or convicted of having been involved in similar actions ,further acts of dismissal could take place. It seem there is more than one deadly virus becoming loose in the United States.

As one prominent lawyer who used to work in the US Attorney's office wrote on Twitter, the motion to dismiss by the PROSECUTION would have served as an excellently crafted DEFENSE motion--but one that would have been summarily rejected by any judge in the entire federal system, probably without even having an oral argument to discuss the content.

There is no rule of law in the United States anymore.

21 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

As one prominent lawyer who used to work in the US Attorney's office wrote on Twitter, the motion to dismiss by the PROSECUTION would have served as an excellently crafted DEFENSE motion--but one that would have been summarily rejected by any judge in the entire federal system, probably without even having an oral argument to discuss the content.

There is no rule of law in the United States anymore.

Is the rule of law not one of the first things attacked by those with aspirations to dictatorship ?

29 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Is the rule of law not one of the first things attacked by those with aspirations to dictatorship ?

:spoton:

Edit: It's no coincidence, the Tory talk about reviewing the role of the Supreme Court in the British constitutional order.

Edited by Justin Z

J.T.F.Robertson

Fauci now doing a "modified" quarantine. It's getting closer. 

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Fauci now doing a "modified" quarantine. It's getting closer. 

I certainly don't wish any permanent harm on President Bone Spurs, but it would be delicious karma if he tested positive for COVID-19, then spent a couple of unpleasant weeks in isolation. Nothing for him to worry about; it's only a mild flu.

Shutting down his Twitter account for those two weeks would be a boost to the morale of the planet.

J.T.F.Robertson
35 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I certainly don't wish any permanent harm on President Bone Spurs, but it would be delicious karma if he tested positive for COVID-19, then spent a couple of unpleasant weeks in isolation. Nothing for him to worry about; it's only a mild flu.

Shutting down his Twitter account for those two weeks would be a boost to the morale of the planet.

Me neither. :)

3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Do you think he'd isolate? Not a chance.

The Internet
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I've heard he's a huge germaphobe so it wouldn't surprise me if he's privately taking this much more seriously than he makes out, which is a mad thing to say. He's lasted longer than our great leader at least.

I P Knightley
8 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

"This is why the whole concept of tests aren't necessarily great. The tests are perfect but something can happen between the test where it's good and then something happens and all of a sudden you're tested very recently and tested negative then for some reason you test positive."

We can but hope. (Which isn't the same as wishing permanent harm on him. :angel:)

Maple Leaf
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I think he'd deny he was ill, but just quietly go for a "vacation" until it all blew over.

The White Cockade
7 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I've heard he's a huge germaphobe so it wouldn't surprise me if he's privately taking this much more seriously than he makes out, which is a mad thing to say. He's lasted longer than our great leader at least.

As in looking after number one but **** everybody else

Yup sounds like Trump 

How could anyone with half a brain cell bite for this imbecile?

Trump prior to becoming President would not shake hands it is said to avoid contracting any germs, but he is also reputed to be a ladies man who had no qualms about exchanging genital contact with women with a reputation of having sexual relations with numerous men. If this does not totally express the mans ability to properly reason circumstances and make credible judgements I am not sure what would. He is of course entitled to make decisions impacting his own life and health practises, however I would humbly suggest that his ability to make similar decisions for the masses is extremely lacking.

The Internet
1 hour ago, The White Cockade said:

Yup sounds like Trump 

Yep, I reckon he'll do a pretty good job of avoiding it himself (ie NOT SHAKING HANDS WITH COVID PATIENTS BORIS) but doesn't care in the slightest about anyone else. 

Lone Striker
7 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Yup sounds like Trump 

Looking after number one, you say ?

Class.thumb.jpg.53054b182b6188740e3eb4c59c864043.jpg

Yep .... every time !!

I am to say the least not a fan of Trump, but I do feel obligated to state my opinion that I find that picture not appropriate. I realise it was done  with humor and no offence intended but to me it is just wrong. 

Mac_fae_Gillie
7 hours ago, Sharpie said:

I am to say the least not a fan of Trump, but I do feel obligated to state my opinion that I find that picture not appropriate. I realise it was done  with humor and no offence intended but to me it is just wrong. 

Very true, would he not be wearing a red tie??

Jambos_1874
7 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Spectacular ending to tonight's press conference

An absolute disgrace, again. If he is re-elected I will permanently lose a lot of respect for the US.

The Mighty Thor

That presser could have been written by the same guy that does Johnson's. 

Greatest economy, best ever, record numbers blah blah. 

What about the deaths?

Ask China *mic drop* 

He's a shoe-in to be re-elected.

The Real Maroonblood
51 minutes ago, Barack said:

Doesn't even rank in his top 5 of things of: "Things a human wouldn't say."

See what we get today.

What an embarrassment he is to the Human Race.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Won't get an argument from me, as you know.

Still, November will soon be here. 

That’ll be interesting.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Yes. Not as confident as I was 6 months ago.

Uneducated white men & certain daft white women have already decided he's staying. That's a decent proportion.

With Trump's boy now in charge of the USPS, and black voters traditionally turning out to vote, rather than use mail-in voting. Being forced to go by post might turn a few off.

The flip-side of course, is that voters defy the odds and turn out in large numbers to vote and flip it. Like in Wisconsin. I think Wisconsin has already indicated by that, what way they'll swing this time around. 

Hopefully he gets emptied.

22 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Fair shout.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, possible text that says 'Dress for the job you want. #widow'

10 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

On the old folk bit, that could be NS or BJ.

DarthVodka
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

On the old folk bit, that could be NS or BJ.

indeed, but Trump has much much more of another population that are at great risk - black old folk. This virus seems to be especially virulent here and he doesn’t care as the majority of that population don’t vote for him 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Trump spreading lies about a journalist murdering an office worker (who collapsed and hit her head on a desk, in 2000).

Journalists should ask him to clarify what he got up to with convicted paedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Trump spreading lies about a journalist murdering an office worker (who collapsed and hit her head on a desk, in 2000).

Journalists should ask him to clarify what he got up to with convicted paedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

That would be a nasty question.

Trump conjures up many pictures to me, none of which are complimentary, but now I see a hooked fish landed on the riverside thrashing and twisting to no avail, knowing that it has been caught and just doing what it can to try and stay alive. The hook in the dying fishes mouth is the election the bait is the lies, falsehoods and uncontrollable anger,  and self contradictions. The not finishing his first term is still there in my mind, not prepared to put the whole bankroll on it, but worth a wee fling.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That would be a nasty question.

As Roger Stone says, when it's out it's fair game. :wink:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Barack said:

You mean like handing out his favourite daughter?

Not the fat one, with his looks, then?

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

As Roger Stone says, when it's out it's fair game. :wink:

👍

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)