Phil MacHugh

Samuel Camazzola

Samuel Camazzola

I'd forgotten all about this creature until Edinburgh Airport retweeted one of his posts and appeared for my viewing. 

Curiosity got the better of me and I looked at his profile. He is one deluded, strange individual! Going by the very few views and likes he receives, I don't think he has much of a following. Extremely odd behaviour that he 'likes' his own posts! ? 

I hope he's not earmarked to do anything on the new BBC Scotland station. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Who ? Can someone Google it for me and get back to me I can't be bothered ..

Thanks in advance 

I first heard of him in The Classics section. There's about a dozen pages which will give you an insight. Cade's above post sums him up without having to type one letter. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Spied his Instagram a while back. One of those types that puts utterly everything up. The lengths he goes to to try and hide his balding napper is hilarious. Some bizarre combover type mess.

Also claims to be an ‘influencer’ and in the top 20 coolest people on Scotland. 

Samuel Camazzola
22 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Spied his Instagram a while back. One of those types that puts utterly everything up. The lengths he goes to to try and hide his balding napper is hilarious. Some bizarre combover type mess.

Also claims to be an ‘influencer’ and in the top 20 coolest people on Scotland. 

#16 apparantley. Probably compiled by one of his 'influencer' chums. I wonder who the top 15 were. 

There's a belter of a picture with him showing off his 'Christmas'outfit' . A white button up shirt tucked into a pair of red Ellesse jogging bottoms. Complimented with the usual comb-over birds nest. :jj_facepalm:

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

#16 apparantley. Probably compiled by one of his 'influencer' chums. I wonder who the top 15 were. 

There's a belter of a picture with him showing off his 'Christmas'outfit' . A white button up shirt tucked into a pair of red Ellesse jogging bottoms. Complimented with the usual comb-over birds nest. :jj_facepalm:

I had a look today and it’s ****ing hilarious. There’s another photo of him with those Sport Direct bargain bin trackie bottoms on, this time teamed with a tucked-in chambray shirt. He tagged Ellesse in the photo so he’s clearly getting paid a fiver to wear them and look like a giant bellend.

And that barnet!! :rofl:You’re ****ing bald mate!!

adambraejambo

Find him a but creepy after having a peak at his twitter. Why he feels the need to post pics of himself in bed just to say goodnight to twitter is beyond me. Post to a gf a wife, boyfriend,  lass you trying to pull in private by all means  (sorry Lafferty lol) but in public he just looks a bellend for doing so. 

On 24/02/2019 at 14:33, Cade said:

Just now, Cade said:

dont sit on the fence tell us how you really feel

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I'm in the top 10. Or at least I'm claiming to be, did I do that right?

Samuel Camazzola
7 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I'm in the top 10. Or at least I'm claiming to be, did I do that right?

I don't doubt that. You're likely more legit than this Walter Mitty. 

He's taken a screenshot of the article for his Twitter. The list loses all credibility when Hollywood actress Karen Gillan is number 17! ? 

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I don't doubt that. You're likely more legit than this Walter Mitty. 

He's taken a screenshot of the article for his Twitter. The list loses all credibility when Hollywood actress Karen Gillan is number 17! ? 

I would assume she isn't insecure enough to try to be an influencer. She's got far better things to fill her life with.

AlphonseCapone
38 minutes ago, Locky said:

Says it all about this guy when I only know of him as being the butt of much Kickback ridicule. :lol: 

Ditto. Had a great time one night reading that thread in the classics. 

I have only heard of the guy because of the various threads about him on this forum over the years.

Edited by Silvery_Moon

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Ditto. Had a great time one night reading that thread in the classics. 

Had my one and only time in the JKB tin pail because of my contribution to that thread :D

Салатные палочки

He used to live near me when I was younger. Him and his sister went to the Gaelic school. He always hung about with the girls and we used to shout "pheeleep" at him in a posh or teuchter accent, can't remember which. 

That's probably as exciting as the chat will get about this pellet. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Does he still have his corner in the sun/record when he writes about himself pretending it’s somone else?

’Our man about town’

’The IT boy’

Genuinely amazed someone can make a living out of that kind of ‘career’. 

• 4 years later...
Konrad von Carstein

Saturday morning ruined, love the programme, won't watch today's episode due to that melt being on it 🤬

Edit Mrs KvC wanted to stick to our Saturday routine, needless to say the telly is on mute.

Even she, who has no idea who that pair of jokers are, was shouting at the screen.

WTF is with his hair? You're bald mate, man up and shave it.

Prick.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Samuel Camazzola

He seems to be in tow with Martin Compston for a random programme where they travel about Scotland. He must have a producer pal for that to be commissioned. The idea is in Partridge levels. 

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Saturday morning ruined, love the programme, won't watch today's episode due to that melt being on it 🤬

Edit Mrs KvC wanted to stick to our Saturday routine, needless to say the telly is on mute.

Even she, who has no idea who that pair of jokers are, was shouting at the screen.

WTF is with his hair? You're bald mate, man up and shave it.

Prick.

Mrs KvC doth protest too much. She was getting all juiced up at the sight of Big Phil and fine you know it. She didn't slide off that chair by accident.

Konrad von Carstein
16 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Mrs KvC doth protest too much. She was getting all juiced up at the sight of Big Phil and fine you know it. She didn't slide off that chair by accident.

:muggy:

:lol:

On 24/02/2019 at 19:14, Better call Saul said:

Who ? Can someone Google it for me and get back to me I can't be bothered ..

Thanks in advance 

Self-declared "Edinburgh It Boy"

That's all you need to know really 

Dawnrazor
11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

He spelled prick wrong 

Shooter McGavin
On 24/02/2019 at 14:33, Cade said:

Still bang on the money 5 years later on

Mr Sifter
16 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Think it was even worse than that mate (if that’s possible). I’m sure he was, in his own words, “Scotlands Premier IT boy”. Utter clown of a laddie. Gies me the creeps. 

Victorian
On 17/02/2024 at 13:34, Samuel Camazzola said:

He seems to be in tow with Martin Compston for a random programme where they travel about Scotland. He must have a producer pal for that to be commissioned. The idea is in Partridge levels. 

He seems to have already been friends with that Compston lad.  But on SK he made a comment about how things changed when they were out on the town after Compston became better known.  That he sensed everyone looking at him (Compston). 

Yep.  The difference between a somebody and a nobody.  

Was there not some Lithuanian woman from Hearts during the Romanov times who used to PM folk on here to complain about things said about her friend?