Haring back for St Mirren?

davemclaren

13 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are failing miserably on the park as per usual. All our success is (as usual) off the park. All those in charge have been in charge long enough for me to start thinking they are just not 'getting it'. On paper they have a pretty decent cock to piss with but it simply not happening. We are a squad of many players but a team of just one man. 

That’s most accurate. Sadly you

have nailed our current situation and last season too and probably next season . Including me we just all kind of accept that 5 th is not great but acceptable with the odd decent win chucked in . WHen is the last time we played well ? First half V Aberdeen at home ? 

Pasquale for King
16 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I'm sure Levein would love the luxury of being able to field the same team two games running never mind six.

Motherwell (or anyone else for that matter) haven't had the injury list we have

He’s on record as saying he and Macphee pick players who they think will do well against certain teams. I don’t think we have a best team to be honest, it changes that much most weeks it’s hard to tell what our strongest team is. Modern football dictates this to an extent but we change far too much even allowing for injuries, bizarrely enough we sub our left back nearly every week.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Gnjambo16 said:

That’s most accurate. Sadly you

have nailed our current situation and last season too and probably next season . Including me we just all kind of accept that 5 th is not great but acceptable with the odd decent win chucked in . WHen is the last time we played well ? First half V Aberdeen at home ? 

He has indeed, we also rarely play well for a while game. The difference in performance per half has been bizarre for the last year and a half.

Went by their training yesterday whilst dropping something off at heriot watt so stopped off and watched a little and haring was in the starting team in an 11 aside. Doyle also is retaining his spot it seems. Mulraney and godinhio full backs in a back 4 with the rest of the team as you’d expect. 

9 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Went by their training yesterday whilst dropping something off at heriot watt so stopped off and watched a little and haring was in the starting team in an 11 aside. Doyle also is retaining his spot it seems. Mulraney and godinhio full backs in a back 4 with the rest of the team as you’d expect. 

Not seen Mulraney play in a back four before, could be the making of him

2 hours ago, Dayman said:

Maybe we could put this on a St Mirren site and help them in their quest to get off the bottom.

We_are_the_Hearts
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

Cheers for the info. Assuming Djoum, Haring, Clare, Naismith and Uche all certs it would be a toss up between Morrison and Lee for the other spot.

2 hours ago, BigAlim said:

We've used Mulraney's pace a few times in our , quite clever , set piece routines . I know the collision against Motherwell seemed to be accidental but , without looking again , why was the Motherwell player running away from the ball ?

Personally think he does quite well in the WB role

3 hours ago, Dayman said:

You should apply for a job at Leeds United.

_____________Zlamal/Doyle

Godhino__Souttar__Berra__Mulraney 

___________Djoum__Haring

_______________Naismith 

__________Ikpeazu__Keena/Vanecek 

All out attack for this one please 

We_are_the_Hearts
7 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

_____________Zlamal/Doyle

Godhino__Souttar__Berra__Mulraney 

___________Djoum__Haring

_______________Naismith 

__________Ikpeazu__Keena/Vanecek 

All out attack for this one please 

All out attack with 10 men?

August Landmesser

Guys, bad news - BBC says we're out of the Scottish Cup because we lost to Motherwell... Stop buying tickets for that cup match next week - it's all a big fake

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47332507

Peter Haring feels "honoured" that Hearts want him to sign a new contract so soon after he joined the club.

The Austrian, 25, is tied to the Tynecastle outfit until the summer of 2020, having joined in June.

Haring, who can play in defence and midfield, could make his return from a hernia operation when Craig Levein's side host St Mirren on Saturday.

"I know what the gaffer wants and the gaffer knows what I want," said Haring, who has 26 appearances this season.

"There is no pressure on time because I still have 18 months left so I'm just taking it easy.

"It's an honour for me that the club came to me that early to tell me they want to extend my contract. It's important for the club to have some stability and to try to build that.

"That's what the gaffer is trying to do. If you can see a club trying to build something, then that for you as a player is something you of course want to be part of."

'Colin Doyle fine after cup mistake'

Haring says "Europe is our target" with Hearts fifth in the Scottish Premiership and needing at least a top-four finish to stand a chance of making it into next season's Europa League qualifiers.

The Scottish Cup is no longer an avenue for Levein's side after last weekend's 2-1 defeat by Motherwell in which goalkeeper Colin Doyle was at fault for the Well winner.

"Fir Park is done," said Levein. "There was obviously disappointment for everybody after the game but it's about moving on and staying positive.

"Colin's fine. Experienced players tend to get over mistakes quicker than the younger lads.

"He's apologised to everybody. Mistakes happen - it's just unfortunate that it came in the last minute and there was not time to do anything about it. The human response is to want to make up for it as quickly as possible and I've sensed that from him."

1 hour ago, 8skacel8 said:

You should apply for a job at Leeds United.

?? 

4 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Yeah ah I assumed it was a wing back position at first which would make more sense. Maybe haring was deeper than I thought and playing the third CB position but I don’t think so. 

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Maybe we could put this on a St Mirren site and help them in their quest to get off the bottom.

Ah because we make our sessions so private... having them in a very busy public space with probably thousands per week walking by. 

2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Cheers for the info. Assuming Djoum, Haring, Clare, Naismith and Uche all certs it would be a toss up between Morrison and Lee for the other spot.

Morrison didn’t leave the B team actually. Lee and bozanic changed for the last spot in midfield. Aaron hickey actually got a chance left back as well. I suppose he’s actually our natural next in line? I know nothing of him tbh. Mulraney playing so far back makes me think we are clutching at straws with that position again! 

7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

?? 

Yeah ah I assumed it was a wing back position at first which would make more sense. Maybe haring was deeper than I thought and playing the third CB position but I don’t think so. 

Ah because we make our sessions so private... having them in a very busy public space with probably thousands per week walking by. 

Morrison didn’t leave the B team actually. Lee and bozanic changed for the last spot in midfield. Aaron hickey actually got a chance left back as well. I suppose he’s actually our natural next in line? I know nothing of him tbh. Mulraney playing so far back makes me think we are clutching at straws with that position again

We've one injured and one suspended.

How many left backs would you like us to have before we start 'clutching at straws?'

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

How many left backs would you like us to have before we start 'clutching at straws?'

We have 4 FBs out for tomorrow unless Brandon makes his come-back when even then I doubt if he'd be match fit.   Smith and Brandon are out at RB and Mitchell and Garruccio at LB.  We have to improvise somehow, be it 3 at the back or a back 4 with Godinho and someone from another position at LB.

PhoenixHearts

Seems that Haring's spell out injured has given him more time to cultivate that sexy ******* head of hair... Went into the break looking like Shaggy, came out looking like Thor.

Also seems to have developed some form of telekenetic powers... May prove useful on the pitch. Could be the cutting edge we've been looking for all year.

_105749523_haring.jpg

Edited by PhoenixHearts

PhoenixHearts
4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

We have 4 FBs out for tomorrow unless Brandon makes his come-back when even then I doubt if he'd be match fit.   Smith and Brandon are out at RB and Mitchell and Garruccio at LB.  We have to improvise somehow, be it 3 at the back or a back 4 with Godinho and someone from another position at LB.

Godinho and Mulraney will be our first choice, until Garuccio is free of suspension.

I imagine Mulraney may even get the nod if we play with wing backs, Garuccio the preferred choice in a flat back 4.

7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Hence why we are clutching at straws. They’ve all fallen out our hands! 

27 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Seems that Haring's spell out injured has given him more time to cultivate that sexy ******* head of hair... Went into the break looking like Shaggy, came out looking like Thor.

Also seems to have developed some form of telekenetic powers... May prove useful on the pitch. Could be the cutting edge we've been looking for all year.

_105749523_haring.jpg

He developed the powers after an MRI on his groin.

He now needs a cast iron toilet bowl.

A back four please!!! Big Chris hoofing shells forward from the left side of a back three is really eye wateringly bad. Even last Sunday he and we looked more comfortable after we changed to a four. Whilst the big fella can clear a meteor with his noggin he unfortunately isn’t blessed with wonderful passing ability 

42 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Dikamona at right back and Godinho at left.

2 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Dikamona at right back and Godinho at left.

Yes but that's improvising.

Dikamona is not a RB and Godinho is not a LB, although he has to play there for us.

Portable Badger
On 21/02/2019 at 11:01, i8hibsh said:

I believe she has a family fun day planned pre match where lots of little girls are going to make daisy chains and the boys are going to play hopscotch.

??????

I'm playing catch up on this thread hence the delay

5 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

He developed the powers after an MRI on his groin.

He now needs a cast iron toilet bowl.

Maybe he could even levitate Uche of the ground, because let's face it he's not the best jumper