Haring back for St Mirren?

davemclaren

We miss him like ****. Sadly, there always seems to be something 'missing' with us under CL. Don't wanna make this about bashing Levein though. Haring is certainly a player we need. If we can't beat St Mirren at home with all our top guns then all hope is gone.

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We miss him like ****. Sadly, there always seems to be something 'missing' with us under CL. Don't wanna make this about bashing Levein though. Haring is certainly a player we need. If we can't beat St Mirren at home with all our top guns then all hope is gone.

You just did.

We_are_the_Hearts

Play our strongest 11 every week if possible and get them gelled for a crack at the Scottish Cup. Motherwell have just played the same team 6 games in a row and won 6. Too much tinkering for tinkering sake at times!

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Trust me, that is not me bashing Levein. 

True

You're usually much more negative about all things concerning Hearts

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Play our strongest 11 every week if possible and get them gelled for a crack at the Scottish Cup. Motherwell have just played the same team 6 games in a row and won 6. Too much tinkering for tinkering sake at times!

I'm sure Levein would love the luxury of being able to field the same team two games running never mind six.

Motherwell (or anyone else for that matter) haven't had the injury list we have

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

True

You're usually much more negative about all things concerning Hearts

That is because I am utterly sickened with the direction this one time football club has gone in.

The Treasurer

That is because I am utterly sickened with the direction this one time football club has gone in.

What, challenging for a European spot and in the quarter final of the SC ?

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, The Treasurer said:

I'm sure Levein would love the luxury of being able to field the same team two games running never mind six.

Motherwell (or anyone else for that matter) haven't had the injury list we have

That's a fair comment and we have been really unlucky but even when we have we still tend to tinker. 

4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

When's the next Ann Budge bazooka being launched?    ?

I believe she has a family fun day planned pre match where lots of little girls are going to make daisy chains and the boys are going to play hopscotch.

5 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Challenging? Really?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

I believe she has a family fun day planned pre match where lots of little girls are going to make daisy chains and the boys are going to play hopscotch.

I hope there is one now.     

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I hope there is one now.     

Hope you will bake a cake. I am making my world famous tablet.

The Treasurer
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Challenging? Really?

3 points behind a team in a Euro qualifying place.

Not exactly out of the running

The scranning of sugar rich confections explains the periodical meltdowns.

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

3 points behind a team in a Euro qualifying place.

Not exactly out of the running

Sorry, not going to happy clap being 3 points behind a team that get 3,000 home fans every game.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The scranning of sugar rich confections explains the periodical meltdowns.

And my obesity.

Sorry, not going to happy clap being 3 points behind a team that get 3,000 home fans every game.

A team that had more points than Celtic last calendar year? I agree we’ve not had the best season but we are certainly challenging for a European spot. 

2 minutes ago, karipidis said:

A team that had more points than Celtic last calendar year? I agree we’ve not had the best season but we are certainly challenging for a European spot. 

We are failing miserably on the park as per usual. All our success is (as usual) off the park. All those in charge have been in charge long enough for me to start thinking they are just not 'getting it'. On paper they have a pretty decent cock to piss with but it simply not happening. We are a squad of many players but a team of just one man. 

The Treasurer
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Who said anything about "happy clapping" ?

Just now, The Treasurer said:

Who said anything about "happy clapping" ?

You are making positives out of us being losers.

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We are failing miserably on the park as per usual. All our success is (as usual) off the park. All those in charge have been in charge long enough for me to start thinking they are just not 'getting it'. On paper they have a pretty decent cock to piss with but it simply not happening. We are a squad of many players but a team of just one man. 

Agreed, our squad looks decent "on paper" but, in case you hadn't noticed, quite a few key players were not able to play "on grass" (or astro turf).

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You are making positives out of us being losers.

If you're looking for losers, try ER.

Since Christmas we've lost 2 games, admittedly one (v Dundee) was a shocker.

Hardly what most normal fans would call "losers"

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

If you're looking for losers, try ER.

Since Christmas we've lost 2 games, admittedly one (v Dundee) was a shocker.

Hardly what most normal fans would call "losers"

Not played a decent team.

We have not played that many league games.

Edited by i8hibsh

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hopefully the Austrian Adonis is available for my Plot Ceremony on Sunday :lol:.

Great to have him back, no excuses now, and I don't think we need them.

Mistakes killed us last Sunday, the team performance I thought was very good against a much improved, and actually quite exciting Motherwell team. Robinson has done very well there.

I think we will win this game and well, set us up for 2 massive games in our season.

Sickened :rofl: :vrface:

Anyway back to Haring, really looking forward to having him back and fully fit. His performance at Easter road despite struggling with his hernia was immense.

He’s a huge player for us.

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Correct, and in semi final of League Cup and biggest football attendance in Scotland for umpteen years at that game (otherwise best forgotten).

36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not played a decent team.

We have not played that many league games.

We played and beat the team that accrued the most points in the calendar year.

Away from home.

Just saying. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Be that as it may, we are still challenging for a European qualifying place. That's a fact. 

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

And then you go on and do just that....

You can't help yourself can you...... :whistling:

Send me the recipe please wife’s tablet just been used for foundations for my new garden shed?

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Everything will be fine when Berra Naismith Souttar Uche Haring gets fit again

This (sadly).

Smith is the next name in the sequence BTW.

2 hours ago, Cut The Crap said:

This (sadly).

Smith is the next name in the sequence BTW.

Counting your chickens there, someone could pick up a short term injury (of like 4 weeks or so) while Smith has longer to come back. Maybe a sprained wrist for Doyle or Lee twisting his knee. About the only two players we haven't lost to injury this season :lol:

Edit: I'll accept none of the blame if either of those actually happen 

Edited by Thommo414

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Luckily Levein has been in place to secure the signature of all these top guns. We will be missing Smith and Mitchell for the foreseeable future so may never see this seasons strongest available team line up together.

42 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Luckily Levein has been in place to secure the signature of all these top guns. We will be missing Smith and Mitchell for the foreseeable future so may never see this seasons strongest available team line up together.

The revionism on JKB never ceases to amaze me. The team changes weekly,regardless of injuries , so it's hard to say if such a thing as our "strongest team" exists. If it does , Mitchell certainly wouldn't be in it. He's been garbage for most of the season and several posters on here were suggesting sending him back to Man U last month. Still, injuries are always a convenient excuse for poor performances and results. 

13 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The revionism on JKB never ceases to amaze me. The team changes weekly,regardless of injuries , so it's hard to say if such a thing as our "strongest team" exists. If it does , Mitchell certainly wouldn't be in it. He's been garbage for most of the season and several posters on here were suggesting sending him back to Man U last month. Still, injuries are always a convenient excuse for poor performances and results. 

How many accounts have you got on here?

26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The revionism on JKB never ceases to amaze me. The team changes weekly,regardless of injuries , so it's hard to say if such a thing as our "strongest team" exists. If it does , Mitchell certainly wouldn't be in it. He's been garbage for most of the season and several posters on here were suggesting sending him back to Man U last month. Still, injuries are always a convenient excuse for poor performances and results

Have a wee look at the results with and without certain key players. Then do the same with other clubs across Europe. It will be an illuminating experience.

Edited by Mr Elwood P

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Wouldn’t be like you to miss out on a daisy chain i8!

Enzo and I8 going for it on the same page its like a perfect storm of bollocks.

i sometime wonder I8 what team you have supported over the years as it cant have been Hearts, if this is what you call a “losers” side.

Where we are is by and large where we normally sit and yes we should strive to be better but hardly a disaster.

The difference in fans attending is irrelevant, even wage bill comparisons are pretty pointless to an extent as the difference Equates to paying £500-£1,000 more a week on players, which isnt exactly going to get you an upgrade to Messi is it.

Edited by Jamboelite

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Mitchell on form would be. 

In your defence that's been the square root of 4 games 

10 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Can you tell us the last time we could have played the same team - or, which injured players would you have picked for what games to avoid tinkering.?