Celtic and the Police

haveyouheard 22

I have a few questions about all this...

How much are flights to Valencia?

Does anyone know where I can rent some Spanish Plod Riot Gear?

::troll::

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• neilnunb

• Don Dan

• Doctor FinnBarr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta

Can we not take the terrorist supporters citizenship and stop them coming back. They do have dual citizenship after all, don’t they?

Edited by luckyBatistuta

They set fire to a bar and had Catalonia flags......cannae think why Francos finest waded into them! There’ll more of the same tonight when the rest of them arrive in Valencia.....pumped on and off the pitch! Maybe time police Scotland took the same action when they visit the capital!

30 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I got my photo with a riot police officer when we played Mallorca...they know who to hit and who not to.

God bless the Spanish Police.

First night they were out in force soon realised we were just having a party....second night they were joining in....yet every time the greatest fans known to man go abroad they get set upon for doing nothing....

Edited by Rudy T

The only think that would make this better would be if they were in Greece, their riot polis before the Athens game were scary as ****!

Mid Calder Jambo
6 minutes ago, Ribble said:

The only think that would make this better would be if they were in Greece, their riot polis before the Athens game were scary as ****!

Anyone remeber the Robocops in prague hiding in the park as we walked up to the game

Mid Calder Jambo

More nonsense about the best fans in the world. 

There were two charters flights going out from Edinburgh yesterday (Wednesday)  Junior Mid Calder wa,s fortunately for them, dispatching another flight because the dispatcher told him as they were boarding the back steps that they were sticking Celtic stickers on the fuselage of the aircraft. If junior had been on that flight it would have been emptied by the police and checked by an engineer before being allowed to take off.  Endangering the aircraft thart you are flying on is not the most intelligent of actions.

3 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Anyone remeber the Robocops in prague hiding in the park as we walked up to the game

I can remember chanting ‘we can see you hiding in the bushes’ as we made our way back through the park after the game!

20 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Yeah we didnt get the train they tried to force us on and then got the next one.....that was a mistake being a train full of fans not happy we got THEIR train.

As soon as we started crossing the area to the ground a big squad of riot guys came out and surrounded us and got us into the ground and behind the riot bus (think Mad Max).

To be fair they gave us a hard time for being stupid not to go on the train that had the riot guys on.

****ing mental.

Edited by Jamboelite

8 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Pretty much. I can’t stand Celtic fans but I remember a few warned us in advance before we played Atletico in 93 what  to expect. They weren’t wrong. Was in Spain also in 99 when Man U played Bayern and the attitude of the Spanish cops was to create a situation where they could go in with batons and riot gear and hit anything that moved. Total sub-human filth the cops in Spain.

Yey when i lived in Madrid 2013-2016, i regularly walked through the city centre when visiting foreign fans visited, good police presence but no issues. Particularly remember the Mercado San Miguel full of Dortmund fans. A smart central tourist trap. All eating tapas and getting drunk, great and comfortable atmosphere. Maybe the weedgie wanl sacks just got what they deserved....... Or maybe old allegiances still run strong. 

One thing though, nout like sn ETA or Catalonia separstist flag to wind up the Madrid Guardia. These were the bad boys sent into smash up the Barcelona government. 

14 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Scary.

Dressed in all black with shields and helmets and all about 7ft tall!

Bridge of Djoum

Battered by the polis for crimes against hygeine.

Vile ***** and I hope they get leathered again soon.

15 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

I remember them blocking of every corner of the square afterwards to stop us being attacked. Good night out. A mate did get a kicking after getting isolated before the game so there was a threat and they obviously knew about it. 

Hope this escaltes tonight. Water cannons. Rubber bullets. Tear gas. 

In fact, just water cannons should be enough. Throw in a bar of imperial leather and they’ll disperse quick enough. 

Currently sitting in a cafe full of Spanish police (guardia, National and local) and the reports over here are somewhat different from their twitter reports. Bar in Benidorm (known as a rangers bar, may be a coincidence but .......) burnt down and drunken fans generally causing trouble. 

I’ve always found the police here hard but fair. Bottom line is behave and do as the police tell tell you and there’s no issues. Ignore their “advice” and face the consequences. 

56 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Yeah we didnt get the train they tried to force us on and then got the next one.....that was a mistake being a train full of fans not happy we got THEIR train.

As soon as we started crossing the area to the ground a big squad of riot guys came out and surrounded us and got us into the ground and behind the riot bus (think Mad Max).

To be fair they gave us a hard time for being stupid not to go on the train that had the riot guys on.

****ing mental.

I was on the first train, I presumed we would be getting off at the station with the Olympic Rings next to it got one foot off the train before spotting the Athens fans trying to charge the train, we got off the stop after and were marched through a back street to the stadium!

Fitzroy Pointon

I'm sure they will be delighted with this.  They can pretend their on the streets of the Ardoyne back in the 70's.  There'll be a few getting all misty eyed about it. 

Celtic fans act like utter scum in every town they visit, more recently Kilmarnock on Sunday.  Always have strength in numbers which fuels their behaviour.  Their not exactly euro-virgins, they know they are going to experience this but still choose to act like jakey scum in another country. 

Agree with the above, the footage is:pleasing:

Edited by Salad Fingers

5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

:jjyay:

I could watch those ***** getting leathered on repeat. 

Me too.

Some more videos of them acting hard followed by beatings please .

Cairneyhill Jambo
27 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I was in Valencia this time last year never saw any Irish bars or rangers pubs is this happening in a Costa resort somewhere?

It was a rangers bar in Benidorm.

Fitzroy Pointon

Paul from Glasgow was interviewed on the radio:

"We're just here tae huv a good time know?"

"have you witnessed anything?"

"aye, well just the police being overhanded"

On one of the video clips a weegie accent clearly shouts orange *******s, is this a reference to the marmalade oranges that grow on the trees in that part of Spain? Or perhaps displaying a complete ignorance of the predominant religion in Spain?

Bazzas right boot

I was in benidorm last year when rangers played close by. 

Tbf to them they never burn't anything down and I never seen anyone fighting the police. 

Just allot of **** the SNP, rule brittania, Mr sands is deed and **** the EU chants all in rangers and England top's. 

Quite well behaved from what I seen. 

Smelly, White tracksuit wearing, junkie looking nae teeth tramps tho. 

They fitted in well in that regard. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

On one of the video clips a weegie accent clearly shouts orange *******s, is this a reference to the marmalade oranges that grow on the trees in that part of Spain? Or perhaps displaying a complete ignorance of the predominant religion in Spain?

****ing idiots. 

Celtic have had and have English players, is Rogers not N Irish? 

Rangers have had Italian Catholics as well as Irish playing for them as well. Got to think Morelos is Catholic as well being Colombian and I'm sure Gerrard is. 

What do folk think when shouting this shite. 

Humans are ****ed. 

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I keep checking this thread hoping for more footage of TGFITW getting picked on while just innocently sitting "daeing nuffin"

Happy to oblige 

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Happy to oblige 

Cheers PfK.

I like to think I'm a right minded person so yes I'm always disgusted at the sight of the unwashed

maroonlegions

Pity our police did not have the same attitude when the best fans in the world were stealing food, and throwing flares at the wee lassies behind the kiosks in the Roseburn end once when they infested Tyine.

Horrible bunch of vermin rats, hope the Spanish police kick them all the way back tae Glasgae. Hate those *****. 

I hope the team get ragged dolled tonight and the scummy supporters get the Spanish Police treatment before and after the game. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Happy to oblige 

That’s what happens when you are out to admire the sites and architecture of the local area. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

7 hours ago, ZEUS said:

Hope this escaltes tonight. Water cannons. Rubber bullets. Tear gas. 

In fact, just water cannons should be enough. Throw in a bar of imperial leather and they’ll disperse quick enough. 

They would need to take a few pills in the morning if this happened.

Victims. Innocent. Heavy handed police. Unprovoked. Bystander. Minding our own business. 

1 point for every one of these quoted in the Daily Record. 

19 hours ago, jambokev said:

Celtic fans took offence when Police sprayed them with what they thought was cs spray,they really lost their shit when they found it was actually deodourant.

:jjyay:

North Berwick Jambo
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Happy to oblige 

Fake news, it looks like poor misunderstood  friendly Spanish police giving out free cans of Lynx ?

N Lincs Jambo
13 minutes ago, Ak47 said:

Going to go against the grain here but that is pretty much my experience of the Spanish police both times I have been to a match there. The first was the UEFA Cup tie against Atletico Madrid, the second was very much as a neutral at the Bayern v  Man U champions league final in 1999. I was similarly assaulted by a member of Spain’s “finest” for the crime of being out on a by now almost deserted street in Lloret de Mar chatting to a couple of Bayern fans. I hadn’t had a drink since the bars had closed about 4 hours earlier so was certainly not drunk and disorderly.