DO WE ALL STILL BELEIVE??

Scottie98

After following Hearts for more than 25yrs I can honestly say I have never felt more distant from the club than just now even though I don't want to I'm sure many of us feel like this, but lets put it into perspective 5 months to find a new manager is not normal in football terms and yes I am aware frail was put in charge until the end of last season, Once again we are going into another pre season with no real managment structure and as much as I hate to say this it will affect the players.

The thought that keeps going through my head is are we as a club really moving forward with Romanov? After some of the players that have pulled on the maroon jersey the last couple of seasons (granted we have made money on a few) I begin to wonder? I have renewed my season ticket and hope things do improve on and off the pitch but can Romanov stay out of team affairs? I don't believe so which makes me wonder if it's a case of getting season ticket numbers through the gates again then employ a nobody none of us have heard of, I hope I'm proved wrong but we will wait and see.

:rofl: past your bedtime is it not? oh wait school holidays are starting soon? :hobofish:

could you two make it more obvious :hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish:

shaun.lawson
After following Hearts for more than 25yrs I can honestly say I have never felt more distant from the club than just now even though I don't want to I'm sure many of us feel like this, but lets put it into perspective 5 months to find a new manager is not normal in football terms and yes I am aware frail was put in charge until the end of last season, Once again we are going into another pre season with no real managment structure and as much as I hate to say this it will affect the players.

The thought that keeps going through my head is are we as a club really moving forward with Romanov? After some of the players that have pulled on the maroon jersey the last couple of seasons (granted we have made money on a few) I begin to wonder? I have renewed my season ticket and hope things do improve on and off the pitch but can Romanov stay out of team affairs? I don't believe so which makes me wonder if it's a case of getting season ticket numbers through the gates again then employ a nobody none of us have heard of, I hope I'm proved wrong but we will wait and see.

:hobofish:

shaun.lawson
u got to believe because if it wasny him were we wud we be now eh

:hobofish:

shaun.lawson

I swear it's probably only one or two infiltrators constantly changing their log-in details - they all have the same writing styles. Weird.

That's a bit poor shaun.lawson & Alan-R calling me a Hobo just because I put over a question, If that's the best reply you can come up with what a waste...

chester copperpot

Getting fed up with this. FFS, get a filter on that stops people posting threads until they reach 200 posts.

Jobs a good un.

That's a bit poor shaun.lawson & Alan-R calling me a Hobo just because I put over a question, If that's the best reply you can come up with what a waste...

What a waste - you mean the time you spent cobbling together your illiterate re-hashed pap? I'd imagine for a member of the impoverished, uneducated lochend mob it could easily have taken several evenings. Shame to be outed that quickly after such effort!

Do one, hobo. :hobofish:

So all of you calling me a Hobo feel that what's happening to the club just now is ok? A shame none of you can just put over an answer across without getting abusive but I suppose you always get a small minorty that can't string a sentence together. as I said followed Hearts through good and bad for 25yrs and just put over a simple question.

So all of you calling me a Hobo feel that what's happening to the club just now is ok? A shame none of you can just put over an answer across without getting abusive but I suppose you always get a small minorty that can't string a sentence together. as I said followed Hearts through good and bad for 25yrs and just put over a simple question.

I suspect my grammatical skills and ability to construct a sentence, or indeed a legible paragraph, are just a smidgeon better than your own. :rofl:

Our feelings, for and against Romanov, are in no way inter-connected with your hobo-ism!

chester copperpot

I still belieive mate. :confused:

:107years:=Scottie98;345880]That's a bit poor shaun.lawson & Alan-R calling me a Hobo just because I put over a question, If that's the best reply you can come up with what a waste...

:107years::hobofish:

For all the :hobofish: out ther I would like to confirm that yes, I do believe!

We're days away from a managerial appointment which will surprise many. I have every confidence that Vlad will come good next season and, following a successful season on the park, we'll knock down the old stand and will commence building the new one (this is part of the 'vision' which will attract our new management team - part of the 'vision' which had McGhee and Charlie Mann speaking so highly of Vlad). By the following season, work will be well under way and we'll finally see the fruits of Vlad's investment in all the young players he's signed since he took over the club. The massive debt will, by then, be converted to stock and Ukio Bankas will be a big shareholder at a club with an incredibly bright future. By that time all of the negativity of the past few seasons wil be long forgotten. We were always going to have a ropey few years while Vlad sorted the club out from the ground up and I'm predicting now that we're through the worst of it. Read it and weep :hobofish: cos your worst nightmares are about to be realised. Buy up those remainging season tickets now cos they'll be like gold dust this time next year!!

Yes, I've renewed already and I don't see this as giving Vlad license to do what he wants, I see this as my way of giving Vlad a pat on the back for ignoring the negativity (and rightly snubbing the press) and for turning the club around.

(aye - I've also had a wee drink!)

Still, tin hat is on - give me your worst! I can not be brought down by your negativity - I have my positivity stick in hand and I'm not afraid to use it!!!

chester copperpot
Cheers Chester, glad to see a GENUINE question can get an honest answer.

Thnks maate. ;)

You'rre nay hobbo BTW

Kev, you are not getting any negativity I only put over a question and I'm delighted to hear you still have the passion and beleive all will come good. Whats the point in joining this site if all you just get is abuse by putting over a question. I hope all does come good but at the present time things are not great.

chester copperpot
Kev, you are not getting any negativity I only put over a question and I'm delighted to hear you still have the passion and beleive all will come good. Whats the point in joining this site if all you just get is abuse by putting over a question. I hope all does come good but at the present time things are not great.

BELEIVE. According to you.

Not directed at you (or anyone in particular!) but this site is crawling with folk who like to wallow in their own predictions of doom and gloom, I'm sure its read by more :hobofish: than actually read mymumismysister.net too so, again - nothing personal.

We were all new posters once and I firmly believe that we all should be assumed a Jambo until proven guilty!

No prob's Kev but if I was a Hobo I would have to be mad to be up at this time taking abuse, ha-ha

I swear it's probably only one or two infiltrators constantly changing their log-in details - they all have the same writing styles. Weird.

That's the result of 3rd generation in breeding that causes that.

Why is it if you put over a point of view or on here which may come across as anti Hearts you get shot down or called a hobo? lets face the facts we all want the best for the club but are we getting that at the present?

Why is it if you put over a point of view or on here which may come across as anti Hearts you get shot down or called a hobo? lets face the facts we all want the best for the club but are we getting that at the present?

just got to serve your apprenticeship I'm afraid....... there's tons of tubes coming on and spouting a load of pesh... quite obvious who they are.

Anyway, I think Vlads an erse as well, and all his cronies..... but there again, what's the point in wasting our breath... he aint listening. Need some clever clogs to come up with a brilliant plan, and we can all storm the bastille with torches and pitchforks

peebles jambo

i started a thread a few days ago asking the very same question, as soon as someone asks a decent question about our beloved jts, the rednecks can't wait to pounce, it as if they sit all day waiting for a question that they (the rednecks) have thought about, but haven't got the bottle to ask, and they slag Peebles

There's a lot of it about i'm afraid! Anyone who has genuine worries or concerns about the club are being shot down at the moment, just waiting for the idiots Prancer and Therapist to start up! Oh Joy!! :frown:

marshallschunkychicken

Because people on here aren't anti-Hearts.

Miller Jambo 60
There's a lot of it about i'm afraid! Anyone who has genuine worries or concerns about the club are being shot down at the moment, just waiting for the idiots Prancer and Therapist to start up! Oh Joy!! :frown:

Whats wrong with Prancer and Therapist apart from the fact they hate me.:)

Archived