Weiss snubs Hearts for Slovakia

frodoker

colinmaroon

There are two ways of looking at his decision:

First, as the plagiarists at the BBC put it, "He SNUBS Hearts!"

Second, he decides as a native Slovak, to take up the challenge of running his national team over moving to a new and strange country at some risk but for a fair bit of money!

I prefer to take the second view whereas those with an agenda would much rather emphasise the first!!!

I wish him well!!!

jimjamjolly
There are two ways of looking at his decision:

First, as the plagiarists at the BBC put it, "He SNUBS Hearts!"

Second, he decides as a native Slovak, to take up the challenge of running his national team over moving to a new and strange country at some risk but for a fair bit of money!

I prefer to take the second view whereas those with an agenda would much rather emphasise the first!!!

I wish him well!!!

What type of an agenda do "those" people have?

Where did the BBC pull Lother Matthaus' name from? I know that about two years ago he was mentioned but not now surely?

No quotes just BBC tosh.

Sheriff Fatman
Am not being funny, but this nicey nicy no mark is no loss what so ever.

This nice, nicey no mark that has done something that no Hearts manager has ever done in the modern era. God some Hearts fans are so up themselves it is unbelievable. Try and remember that, in footballing terms, Scotland is very much a backwater with a third class league.

Generic Username

Good luck to him.

He was nothing but flattering when talking about the club and realistically this may be a more appropriate career move for him, which you can't blame him for.

Now for the next candidate please.

ManjimupJambo
Good luck to him.

He was nothing but flattering when talking about the club and realistically this may be a more appropriate career move for him, which you can't blame him for.

Now for the next candidate please.

Have to agree. Was very positive when talking about us. There's no shame in losing a manager to his national team.

All the best to him but where does it leave us?

Names being mentioned now are big names but is this to appease the fans as a 6 months search turns into 7 or can we expect an announcement soon?

I'd take anyone right now. Big name or not, British experience or not. Just somebody to rally the players next week.

Archived