Tickets for the cup game v Auchinleck Talbot

durhamhearts

57 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think you can add people to your network with their card number, name, and address.  Its a few years since I last did that, though.

He's on my network, however under reserved tickets it only shows mine and I don't seem to be able to order his on my account.

Will give them a call later :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• portobellojambo1

• been here before

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

He's on my network, however under reserved tickets it only shows mine and I don't seem to be able to order his on my account.

Will give them a call later :)

Needs to be under able to manage, rather than assign. This seems to have changed for this game, as I was able to get tickets for my dad before but had to update to manage for this one. 

Once msnaged it shoukd show in reserved tickets.

Ordered my ticket last night but couldn’t for my sis and niece, my sis ordered her own but had to phone up to get my nieces ticket, lady on the phone said they had lots of problems with buying for others on the network and can’t seem to do it. Anyway 3 tickets bought and all added to cards. 

Just got my own seat which was reserved for me (even though I never paid the £100 ???) in the main stand so delighted. Never had that option before for cup so not sure why it was available but not complaining.

had the option to add it to my season ticket card so I took that

I bought a ticket but the online service didnt work for me. Went through the process an got a far as the  diagram of seats with the wee hand thing, but it wouldn't bring up the seat or row number. I'd logged in with password and customer number so I thought it would automatically offer me my seat but no! Bought my seat on the phone in the end.

been here before
1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

I bought a ticket but the online service didnt work for me. Went through the process an got a far as the  diagram of seats with the wee hand thing, but it wouldn't bring up the seat or row number. I'd logged in with password and customer number so I thought it would automatically offer me my seat but no! Bought my seat on the phone in the end.

It was reserved for you. You would have had a 'notification' which if you'd clicked on it would have had your seat there.

Moot point now right enough.

Anyone else having issues with e ticket tonight? 

Notification ‘reserved tickets 2’, click on the link ‘you don’t have reserved seats’ 

then try to access tickets through the match ticket link & it says i don’t have the correct privileges even though I am a season.

5 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Anyone else having issues with e ticket tonight? 

Notification ‘reserved tickets 2’, click on the link ‘you don’t have reserved seats’ 

then try to access tickets through the match ticket link & it says i don’t have the correct privileges even though I am a season.

I have just went online to try and purchase tickets and there is no option to buy tickets for the cup game?

anyone else having this issue?

8 minutes ago, monman said:

I have just went online to try and purchase tickets and there is no option to buy tickets for the cup game?

anyone else having this issue?

Probably temporarily stopped due to the open sale period starting at 9 tomorrow

Got mine in TO on Saturday and girl added to card. My mate bought 9 at same time from one of the other girls, all ST seats and was given printed ones?

2 hours ago, been here before said:

It was reserved for you. You would have had a 'notification' which if you'd clicked on it would have had your seat there.

Moot point now right enough.

Ta! I clicked on notifications but all that was there was my loyalty points. Buying  on e-tickets is not something  I do very often. I'll try that again next time.

17 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Announcement said tickets available to ST holders until 6pm today then general sale from 9 am tomorrow 

That will explain it thanks

32 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Announcement said tickets available to ST holders until 6pm today then general sale from 9 am tomorrow 

I thought that as well then I read this tweet by Hearts earlier today and never bothered buying tickets today as I should have been able to buy them tonight but seemingly not.

CAFB95C5-C483-4174-9093-10D2EA9E3B47.png

On 27/01/2019 at 13:29, Haken said:

You have to choose the option Add Access to Card when choosing how to have it delivered.

There have been cup ties in the last two or three years (including a derby) where the Add to Card option has been available, and I and many others have selected it, but they haven't actually added it to the cards, and people have had to make a trip to the ticket office to pick up printed tickets.  It remains to be seen whether Add to Card will actually work for this tie, but I decided to use the Print at Home option just in case!

15 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

There have been cup ties in the last two or three years (including a derby) where the Add to Card option has been available, and I and many others have selected it, but they haven't actually added it to the cards, and people have had to make a trip to the ticket office to pick up printed tickets.  It remains to be seen whether Add to Card will actually work for this tie, but I decided to use the Print at Home option just in case!

I'll make sure to take a copy of my receipt along with me.  :thumbsup:

been here before
2 hours ago, Carl Weathers said:

Just got seats in the premium section for £15 each. Class.

The corresponding seats in the Wheatfield are better.

been here before
10 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

What makes you say that?

Because having sat in both I prefer the Wheatfield.

You're less likely to be blinded by the sun/have the rain blow in.

Perhaps its the extra few degrees but the view seems better.

Feels 'warmer'. The new stand is 'cold'

The padded seats in the Wheatfield are comfier.

No drips from the roof.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, 1953 said:

Loads of tickets available this morning, not as many people taking up their ST seat as I expected.

And that is really disappointing considering that was one of the arguements for not going to the Livi cup game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

And that is really disappointing considering that was one of the excuses for not going to the Livi cup game.

FTFY

Lord Beni of Gorgie
55 minutes ago, been here before said:

Because having sat in both I prefer the Wheatfield.

You're less likely to be blinded by the sun/have the rain blow in.

Perhaps its the extra few degrees but the view seems better.

Feels 'warmer'. The new stand is 'cold'

The padded seats in the Wheatfield are comfier.

No drips from the roof.

Having sat in both for elongated periods, I am calling your post respectfully out as nonsense, bar the sun point which is entirely valid. However this makes it warmer not colder. It just does, not a meteorologist but facing the sun rather than shaded from it.

The viewing lines from the Main are considerably better too. No bars in front of you but a nice clear Perspex. I can see someone throwing the ball in easily without looking through the bars, or a crunching tackle on the sidelines. I also have the privilege first hand of who the manager is calling out :)

But nothing wrong with staying loyal to Wheatfield, I loved my time in there. But I have been dripped on in there and had the wind and rain blow through too.

22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Having sat in both for elongated periods, I am calling your post respectfully out as nonsense, bar the sun point which is entirely valid. However this makes it warmer not colder. It just does, not a meteorologist but facing the sun rather than shaded from it.

The viewing lines from the Main are considerably better too. No bars in front of you but a nice clear Perspex. I can see someone throwing the ball in easily without looking through the bars, or a crunching tackle on the sidelines. I also have the privilege first hand of who the manager is calling out :)

But nothing wrong with staying loyal to Wheatfield, I loved my time in there. But I have been dripped on in there and had the wind and rain blow through too.

I agree. The only significant disadvantage the Main Stand has, for me, is the low sun in your eyes. 

19 hours ago, joe.gausden said:

Got mine in TO on Saturday and girl added to card. My mate bought 9 at same time from one of the other girls, all ST seats and was given printed ones?

Not true I bought three on Saturday and the where added on to th three season tickets

2 minutes ago, hdoctor said:

Not true I bought three on Saturday and the where added on to th three season tickets

Never got printed tickets also got our own seats

maroonlegions

Well that was lucky , decided to wait until public sale today rather than buy my ST seat which was reserved , managed to get it and the one next to me for my lad. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I agree. The only significant disadvantage the Main Stand has, for me, is the low sun in your eyes. 

Aye Dave.

I couldn't understand why my seat wasn't reserved for me when I tried to buy it online yesterday.

No worries I thought, it's bound to be available this morning when the public sale commences.  I went online first thing this morning and my seat had gone, so had the 4 next to it where my pals sit.  Seemed strange!

Then I checked back my messages and realised one of my mates had agreed to buy them all last week.  

:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why?

Because it would have been roughly 6 weeks and I'm sure 4-6 weeks was stated. However it was more of a question than a statement.

9 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Because it would have been roughly 6 weeks and I'm sure 4-6 weeks was stated. However it was more of a question than a statement.

I think that’s just a guideline. He has started running apparently but no need to rush him back for this match imo.

Auchinleckian

Got mine today at Auchinleck, 15 in total as I got the Dalbeattie Supporters Club tickets for them. Some folk getting dozens of tickets as they went on sale at 1pm, so most folk - even in Auchinleck, contrary to popular misconception - were at work.

Edited by Auchinleckian

been here before
25 minutes ago, Auchinleckian said:

Got mine today at Auchinleck, 15 in total as I got the Dalbeattie Supporters Club tickets for them. Some folk getting dozens of tickets as they went on sale at 1pm, so most folk - even in Auchinleck, contrary to popular misconception - were at work.

Leeries, Knocker Uppers, clockwinders and Rat catchers?

6 hours ago, hdoctor said:

What do you mean not true. Did you actually read what I wrote?

portobellojambo1
On 29/01/2019 at 15:03, 1971fozzy said:

Just got my own seat which was reserved for me (even though I never paid the £100 ???) in the main stand so delighted. Never had that option before for cup so not sure why it was available but not complaining.

had the option to add it to my season ticket card so I took that

For this game ticket purchase was available to all ST holders for their own seats, not just those who paid the £100

1 minute ago, HAMILTON HEARTS said:

Does your ticket get added on to your season ticket

I got mine on e-tickets and was given this option but it was for my own seat 

portobellojambo1
22 minutes ago, HAMILTON HEARTS said:

Does your ticket get added on to your season ticket

Not all, but many who were purchasing their own seat had it added to their ST's. I think the period for purchasing your own seat is now over, so it may be the case that any future purchases may involve the allocation of a ticket, as it may not be their own ST seat that is allocated to them.

Edited by portobellojambo1