Tickets for the cup game v Auchinleck Talbot

durhamhearts

I have ordered my tickets on E Ticket using the reserved seat application, my question is will I receive a ticket or will this be added to my Season Ticket ?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• portobellojambo1

• been here before

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

5 minutes ago, durhamhearts said:

Thank you Mikey 1874

For others to clarify it's added to season ticket if you buy own seat. Presume that will be same after Tuesday when general sale starts/ seats no longer reserved but we'll see. 

Ticket if choose another seat. 

28 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Will get my season ticket seat , shame my son who was at the livi cup game might not get one.

Well not beside me .

Yeah, in the same boat for my missus. Just going to see if there is a seat left next to us when they go on general sale, Wednesday 

1 hour ago, durhamhearts said:

I have ordered my tickets on E Ticket using the reserved seat application, my question is will I receive a ticket or will this be added to my Season Ticket ?

You have to choose the option Add Access to Card when choosing how to have it delivered.

10 minutes ago, fraser5670 said:

Yeah, in the same boat for my missus. Just going to see if there is a seat left next to us when they go on general sale, Wednesday 

Will do the same bud, was going to wait till the general sale but thought that was a bit of a risk.

Hope you get one beside your wife.

27 minutes ago, Paolo said:

That’s what I thought, but this did not happen in the last round. 

26 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Never noticed that.  

Wasn't an option for the last round.  I went on an hour ago and got mine.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Added to season ticket

This didn't happen in the last round. I purchased our 4 in the club shop for Livi match in our  usual seats and was given printed tickets.

Hanseskillson
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Added to season ticket

I bought our own seats on Friday in the ticket office with my 4 season tickets and I got 4 new tickets nothing added to my season ticket 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

For others to clarify it's added to season ticket if you buy own seat. Presume that will be same after Tuesday when general sale starts/ seats no longer reserved but we'll see. 

If you buy via phone with ticket office they mail real tickets to you for your own seats. I have received mine. 

Sunday kick off 3pm

Hibs at home on the Saturday against Raith Rovers as well as Scotland Rugby team at home on the Saturday at 2.15pm against Ireland

Edited by CJGJ

I was in the ticket office yesterday to buy my seat, girl gave me a ticket printed receipt only and said it would be added to my season card

I asked about getting a paper one and was told it wasn’t possible as they were added to the season card

I like to have a printed ticket but not the end of the world. 

Graham Thomson
5 hours ago, BM1874 said:

I asked about getting a paper one and was told it wasn’t possible as they were added to the season card

I like to have a printed ticket but not the end of the world. 

I bought my ticket online it only gave me 2 options, 1. Collect from ticket office or 2. Send out first class. 

I opted to get ticket sent out first class. 

I bought seats in the Premiem section of the Main Stand. I usually sit in Section E of the Wheatfield but just fancied a wee change. Assume I will need to go and pick my ticket up from the shop?

Edited by Lambo85

Tried to buy online for me and a relation who is in my network, but there seemed to be no way to do this on the one transaction.

Called the ticket office and pressed a few buttons, heard a recorded message about tickets for the Celtic cup game only being available to folk who are previously registered, before speaking to someone in a foreign call centre (I assume from the accent).   To be fair he was ok.  I was expecting the conversation to fall on its arse at "Auchinleck Talbot".

There was no option to add to card.

Room for improvement Hearts!  Pleased I'm in my "own seat" though :-)

As my oldest son, who isn't a ST holder, wants to go with myself and youngest son, who are ST holders, I'm waiting till Wednesday and hoping that there will be 3 decent seats available together, what could possibly go wrong.

7 minutes ago, 1953 said:

As my oldest son, who isn't a ST holder, wants to go with myself and youngest son, who are ST holders, I'm waiting till Wednesday and hoping that there will be 3 decent seats available together, what could possibly go wrong.

You can buy non-season ticket holder seats now.

You dont have to buy your own seat.

My son bought mine and his and in the TO on Saturday and got printed tickets.Looking at them today i noticed that the third one{ the one they use to post them out}was addressed to somebody unknown to us. Hope he gets his ok.

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:29, Haken said:

You have to choose the option Add Access to Card when choosing how to have it delivered.

I genuinely can't remember seeing that option, I selected first class post.

On 27/01/2019 at 14:31, Deeda said:

Bought two tickets yesterday for Auchinleck game. Handed over ST cards and was given two printed tickets. Not added to card.

Bought mine on Friday. Not added to my card, ticket printed.

6 hours ago, Fun Boaby said:

Tried to buy online for me and a relation who is in my network, but there seemed to be no way to do this on the one transaction.

Called the ticket office and pressed a few buttons, heard a recorded message about tickets for the Celtic cup game only being available to folk who are previously registered, before speaking to someone in a foreign call centre (I assume from the accent).   To be fair he was ok.  I was expecting the conversation to fall on its arse at "Auchinleck Talbot".

There was no option to add to card.

Room for improvement Hearts!  Pleased I'm in my "own seat" though ?

I had a similar experience as yourself when buying our tickets except I asked if they could be added to our ST cards and was told it wasn't a problem.

Booked my ticket online this morning, no mention of it being added, just assume it will be .

1-50 for someone pushing a couple of buttons. 

portobellojambo1
On 27/01/2019 at 12:47, Mikey1874 said:

I purchased my own seat on Friday and got given a ticket. Would have made more sense if they had just added it to my ST card, as it would have saved on costs for printing the ticket and probably made it easier at the turnstiles, but hey ho.

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I purchased my own seat on Friday and got given a ticket. Would have made more sense if they had just added it to my ST card, as it would have saved on costs for printing the ticket and probably made it easier at the turnstiles, but hey ho.

Strange, got mine today and they said was put on my season ticket card and also charged 1.50 booking fee each for my kids and myself 

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:19, adam1998 said:

I was in the ticket office yesterday to buy my seat, girl gave me a ticket printed receipt only and said it would be added to my season card

I am not to hot working a computer so if I go into the ticket office with my season card will it be added on the spot to the card?

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Strange, got mine today and they said was put on my season ticket card and also charged 1.50 booking fee each for my kids and myself 

I didn't get charged any additional admin fees, I did pay cash so not sure if that was the reason why there was no other charges to take into account.

20 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I didn't get charged any additional admin fees, I did pay cash so not sure if that was the reason why there was no other charges to take into account.

If you buy at the ticket office there is no booking fees.

portobellojambo1
4 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

If you buy at the ticket office there is no booking fees.

Apologies, I just assumed that the person I was responding to had been into the TO, but on re-reading his post he didn't actually say how he had purchased the seats for himself and his kids

58 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Apologies, I just assumed that the person I was responding to had been into the TO, but on re-reading his post he didn't actually say how he had purchased the seats for himself and his kids

No worries.

Brick Tamland
2 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

I am not to hot working a computer so if I go into the ticket office with my season card will it be added on the spot to the card?

No. I went in today with my 3 season tickets, got our own seats but was given 3 tickets. 

2 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Yes they will just say added to your card when ordered ☺

13 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

No. I went in today with my 3 season tickets, got our own seats but was given 3 tickets. 

Not sure why different as everyone on Saturday when I was in were getting told it was added to our cards - strange

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Didn't pay cash either , paid by card over phone 

Etickets question guys. I set an account up for my dad years upon years ago and have forgot the email and password info. Since I have the access to assign tickets to him under my network is there a way for me to buy his resrved season ticket seat for the Auchinleck game? It's only showing my seat under my account

Another Robbo
13 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Etickets question guys. I set an account up for my dad years upon years ago and have forgot the email and password info. Since I have the access to assign tickets to him under my network is there a way for me to buy his resrved season ticket seat for the Auchinleck game? It's only showing my seat under my account

I think you need access to manage (not assign) tickets so that you can buy for him. Had the same problem with one of our group. Probably easiest to phone up and buy them.

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

I think you can add people to your network with their card number, name, and address.  Its a few years since I last did that, though.