hearts home top think i found it

gazb77

Listen mate,how do you expect to be taken seriously by the Kickback Mafia if you don't read every single thread,every single day.

Honestly.I really do question some folks commitment.

Its banter mate... shight banter but banter all the same.

Heart&Soul1874

Heard from a very good source that our home kit for the forthcomcing season will be all maroon and not the usual white shorts, If I remember correctly we had a vote on this a couple of years ago and we voted to stay with the traditional white shorts, once again our opinion means nothing.

Heard from a very good source that our home kit for the forthcomcing season will be all maroon and not the usual white shorts, If I remember correctly we had a vote on this a couple of years ago and we voted to stay with the traditional white shorts, once again our opinion means nothing.

Oh behave.

The vote was for the 05/06 season strip, and the strip with the highest vote was successful in being that strip for the season. So your opinion did count for that year.

There was no option like that this year, so they can choose the strip they want. For what it's worth, I quite like having the full maroon strip, it reminds me of the o5/06 tennents cup run :)

Heart&Soul1874

Thats the point I'm trying to make, the vote for 05/06 strip was successful and we voted for the white shorts so why go to all maroon now, and just to make it clear makateer I never said I didn't agree with it.

Thats the point I'm trying to make, the vote for 05/06 strip was successful and we voted for the white shorts so why go to all maroon now, and just to make it clear makateer I never said I didn't agree with it.

Christ, some people will moan about anything.

Captain Canada

I heard from a drunken crazy hobo source that our new home top will be green and then I got a text from someone that said...............it's not a German who'll be our new manager, it will be an ex Gers Man, by the name of........oh I forget!

The strip that was voted on was the away strip,didnt matter what colour the shorts were as it was the top we were voteing for.:)

Archived