***Scottish Cup Draw - Fifth Round***

iantjambo

7 hours ago, dannymack said:

So your looking for a Rangers win ? 

I know a few folk from Cowdenbeath and up the Hill of... Certainly not bigots unlike this lot 

BJmZjHuCcAEZcpm.jpg

Nah I'm hoping Russia lobs a wee nuke towards central park. I will guarantee that they will be selling half and half scars.I know the boy with the fist in the air, I always adopted a pro Israel stance when I worked with him. The anger and frothing at the mouth was delightful.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• iantjambo

• Herbert.

• dannymack

On 23/01/2019 at 07:26, Herbert said:

Nah I'm hoping Russia lobs a wee nuke towards central park. I will guarantee that they will be selling half and half scars.I know the boy with the fist in the air, I always adopted a pro Israel stance when I worked with him. The anger and frothing at the mouth was delightful.

He looks like a grown man, I would be asking questions if he was a family man and being involved with that mob.

Nothing better than fishing from the river bank with these political freaks, regardless of your own opinions it's great to throw the bait in and go against their beliefs then watch them froth. 

the jambo poet

Ross county v Inverness and Aberdeen game on the beeb...as above,,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46987631

The Scottish Cup last-16 meeting between Ross County and Inverness Caledonian Thistle will be shown live on BBC One Scotland on a Monday evening.

The two Championship sides will meet in Dingwall on 11 February at 19:15 GMT.

The previous day, BBC Scotland will broadcast the fifth-round tie between either Stenhousemuir or Aberdeen and Queen of the South or Dundee at 15:30.

Those replays will be played on Tuesday, 29 January.

Kilmarnock's last-16 encounter with either Cowdenbeath or Rangers will be on Premier Sports on Saturday, 9 February (17:15), with the broadcaster also showing Celtic against St Johnstone the next day (13:30).

Bazzas right boot
On 22/01/2019 at 06:57, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Nah, I think we'll beat Dundee and St Johnstone, win the cup game comfortably, by at least 4 and be well placed. 

No more major injuries 

Souttar, Brandon and the big man back

5 game winning league run

In the quarters 

Maybe a wee cheeky signing or two as well. 

All by 9th Feb. 

Partick at home in the quarters would be the cherry on that particular cake. 

Wouldn't be Suprised if we were 6 clean sheets on the bounce as well after the cup tie. 

But, as you imply, keep focused one game at a time 

Play it cool. 

:fonzie:

We are not playing it cool. 

Auchinleckian

Have been on the other Talbot thread but this seems a tad more interesting. 

We can not lose. Last time here we put in a great back's to the wall performance and should have had a replay but for that wang eyed linesman. We'd have rewritten history in the replay, and it would have been us putting six past your next door neighbours to ply our trade in Europe the following season? Not to worry too much though what's done is done, what's important now is that we're potentially 3 games away from Europe.....exactly the same as yourselves. 

You'll get another backs to the wall performance, n doubt about that, but this Talbot team is better than the 2011-12 model, and we've already beaten six teams in the Scottish Cup this season, and we have a big match / winning mentality. Am sure Levein will afford Talbot every respect.

21 minutes ago, dannymack said:

He looks like a grown man, I would be asking questions if he was a family man and being involved with that mob.

Nothing better than fishing from the river bank with these political freaks, regardless of your own opinions it's great to throw the bait in and go against their beliefs then watch them froth. 

He is about 45-50 has a wife,kids works with people who have autism. He is actually alright when your not talking about a sensitive subject. I was warned to stop winding him up by my old manager because it would get heated?