Next week will be the week

12XU

heres my take ( for what its worth )

Euros finish Sunday night and they command the back pages on Monday.

HMFC will hold press conference early next week with new Management team getting full media attention ( maybe even VR will be in town but doubtful - he will meet up at German training camp )

OK - maybe too logical.

Thig Ar Latha
heres my take ( for what its worth )

Euros finish Sunday night and they command the back pages on Monday.

HMFC will hold press conference early next week with new Management team getting full media attention ( maybe even VR will be in town but doubtful - he will meet up at German training camp )

OK - maybe too logical.

Makes perfect sense to me. These things always happen when I'm away on holiday. I come back from holiday and people ask me 'what do you think of your New Manager then, you must be looking forward to the season now.' And I dont have a clue. George Burley was the last example of this.

CornhillHearts

As i said on a previous thread earlier in the week am going up to Riccarton the morn, am pretty sure something is happening......

Walter Kidd
As i said on a previous thread earlier in the week am going up to Riccarton the morn, am pretty sure something is happening......

Fish and chips at the canteen?

Hilary Briss

The word from Riccarton today is that new "management team" will be in place either tomorrow or Monday, thats why Frail was told to stay away.

Who the team are I dont know. Apparently we have spoken to Davies but he was wanting silly money which blew any deal out the water. From what I hear we have spoken to Santini but you would have to think he would demand a decent salary also.

^^^

Sillier than what McGhhee was offered???

Must have a pretty high opinion of his abilities.

Hilary Briss
^^^

I presume it was more than McGhee was offered. Dont know any figures.

H J Simpson
The word from Riccarton today is that new "management team" will be in place either tomorrow or Monday, thats why Frail was told to stay away.

Who the team are I dont know. Apparently we have spoken to Davies but he was wanting silly money which blew any deal out the water. From what I hear we have spoken to Santini but you would have to think he would demand a decent salary also.

Friday or Monday - basically that brings someone’s name into the equation. Obviously Hearts don't want to do a Chelsea by unsettling the manager mid-tournament but Friday or Monday would be either after Russia are knocked out of the semi finals by Spain or Monday after the final.

Step forward Mr Hiddink your time is now. :dribble:

Hilary Briss
Friday or Monday - basically that brings someone?s name into the equation. Obviously Hearts don't want to do a Chelsea by unsettling the manager mid-tournament but Friday or Monday would be either after Russia are knocked out of the semi finals by Spain or Monday after the final.

Step forward Mr Hiddink your time is now. :dribble:

Funny, thats exactly what I said when I was told :)

^^^

Yes Davies has a REALLY high opinion of himself hence the reason he says he never applies for jobs as everyone knows how good he is.

This being the same Billy Davies that has been out of work for as long as we have been looking for a manager.

Incidently who will get there first Vlad or Davies??

Imeantasong
Next week is always the week!

Like drinking in a pub with a sign saying "Free Beer Tomorrow".

Go in next day, and the sign still says... "Free Beer Tomorrow".

Tomorrow never comes.

I just hope we get someone decent soon.

Supporters of every club, even our own, are getting to me, again.

Was it "The PRETENDERS" who sang the song " Maybee Tomorrow Maybee Someday" or was it the Bangles ? anyway it keeps playing in my head for some strange reason.:wacko:

Archived