Lee 'Scratch' Perry

Gershwin

the voice from above
Anyone else heading along to see the old geezer tonight?

where and when's he on?

where and when's he on?

Liquid Rooms, doors open 7pm, ?15 a ticket.

I'm not sure if I'm going to this or not yet. My mate forgot to get tickets, so it depends on whether one of us can get to RIpping before it closes. Does anyone know if the liquid rooms sells tickets on the door for gigs like this?

Liquid Rooms, doors open 7pm, ?15 a ticket.

I'm not sure if I'm going to this or not yet. My mate forgot to get tickets, so it depends on whether one of us can get to RIpping before it closes. Does anyone know if the liquid rooms sells tickets on the door for gigs like this?

They usually do. It's sometimes a little more. Even if it sells out, I'm not sure the bouncers are overly concerned about overfilling it.

They usually do. It's sometimes a little more. Even if it sells out, I'm not sure the bouncers are overly concerned about overfilling it.

Cool, I will probably head along tonight then.

Thought he was pretty pish to be honest. The backing band barely looked interested and the crowd didnt really get in to things. At least he 'missed his flight' so I could watch the football before.

Had a mate that went and said it was bollocks. From the 1045 start to the preachin inbetween songs. Glad i didnt bother now! Off to Radiohead the night should be great! (famous last words)

Archived