Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Thomaso

• Morgan

• HeartofHartley

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We_are_the_Hearts

No need to rush Souttar. Defence has been good last 2 games. Let's pump this lot

Doyle
   Dikamona Smith Berra
Morrison Lee Djoum Garrucio
              Naismith
        Vanchek Maclean

Auldreekie1874
16 minutes ago, Barack said:

Livi will play the match, with the goal of taking us back to their plastic hell.

3 nil Hearts. Revenge, is a dish best served luke-warm.

If they are successful then worth noting that the replay will take place only 3 days later thus postponing our match v Dundee.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/scottish-cup-tie-could-force-hearts-to-postpone-first-league-game-of-2019-1-4856758

Edited by Auldreekie1874
wrong link posted.

Hampden Demolition

Doyle

Smith  Dikamona  Berra  Garuccio

Haring

Lee           Djoum

Naismith

Vanecek   Keena

subs;

Zlamal, Souttar, Shaughnessy, Bozanic, Clare, Mitchell, MacLean.

I wouldn’t rush Souttar back into defence as we have been reasonably strong. I would like to see Keena start as I think he will be a good foil for Vanecek. I think Keena will be on the bench however with Clare starting.

2 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

Doyle

Smith  Dikamona  Berra  Garuccio

Haring

Lee           Djoum

Naismith

Vanecek   Keena

subs;

Zlamal, Souttar, Shaughnessy, Bozanic, Clare, Mitchell, MacLean.

I wouldn’t rush Souttar back into defence as we have been reasonably strong. I would like to see Keena start as I think he will be a good foil for Vanecek. I think Keena will be on the bench however with Clare starting.

Haring is out.

Hampden Demolition
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Haring is out.

Ah so he is. Bozanic most likely to come in then I would think.

Edited by Hampden Demolition

Think Livi will go for the spoil tactics and may well succeed as they are pretty adept at it.

1-0 or 0-0, if it goes to a replay i think we are out.

Match abandoned due to Beast Fae the East III. Last three weeks have been perfect football conditions. Winter break comes to an end. Snow moves in. SFA ...

If the game goes ahead. 5-0 Hearts. Vanacek double. 

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

No need to rush Souttar. Defence has been good last 2 games. Let's pump this lot

Doyle
   Dikamona Smith Berra
Morrison Lee Djoum Garrucio
              Naismith
        Vanchek Maclean

Would go with that team, but swap MacLean for Keena. Think that his movement and willingness to shoot will be an asset. 

Also maybe Shaughnessy for Smith, to defend Livi long balls.

Bazzas right boot

Livi were OK at Tynecastle last time. 

They have a fast, pressing midfield and have matched most teams this year. 

They'll play on the counter, we need to pick up the second balls or we won't control the game. 

We lost this at Almondvale. 

If we score relatively early, 3-0 us. 

If not, I can see a draw. 

Doyle

Shaughnessy

Dikamona.               Berra

Godinho.                                   Garuccio    

Smith.     Djoum

Lee.                          Naisy

Vanecek 

2-0 Hearts

I would play the same line up we had v Hibs, with Bozanic coming in for Haring.

No need to rush Vanecek or Shaughnessy in imo.

Would love us to give them a doing but can't see it. 2-0 to us with the second goal coming late on to settle it and make the last few minutes a bit more bearable. I really don't want a draw and have to go back to Livingston.

Wonder if we’ll go back to front quicker , seeing we have Vanacek, to prevent Livingston from pressing us in midfield? 

Get them under pressure quickly with Naisy sitting off picking the ball up in support?  Last thing we want to do is become bogged down in midfield as that’s what they’ll want.  

Even in the times we don’t make the ball stick upfront we’ll have them pressed in their half.

11 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Wonder if we’ll go back to front quicker , seeing we have Vanacek, to prevent Livingston from pressing us in midfield? 

Get them under pressure quickly with Naisy sitting off picking the ball up in support?  Last thing we want to do is become bogged down in midfield as that’s what they’ll want.  

Even in the times we don’t make the ball stick upfront we’ll have them pressed in their half.

We never had an Out ball at Almondvale;- no-one up front was able to hold up play and bring our midfield into play.

We now have Van the Man and Naismith back, both more than capable I would think of doing just that.

Think we will see a completely different game

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Doyle

Shaughnessy

Dikamona.               Berra

Godinho.                                   Garuccio    

Smith.     Djoum

Lee.                          Naisy

Vanecek 

2-0 Hearts

Looks good, although I'd personally rather have Smith wide right and Bozanic alongside Djoum.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

Doyle

M.Smith Dikamona Berra

Godhino                    Garuccio

Shaughnessy

Lee                      Djoum

Naisy Vanecek

Subs;

Zlamal,Souttar,C.Hamilton,

Bozanic,Mitchell,Clare,Keena

*Would like to see Keena Feature if we are doing well. Would also like to see Chris Hamilton get some minutes also alongside Berra.

rudi must stay
4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Got feeling we'll win this one comfortably, leveins team talk very simple here!

I wouldnt have the last match in mind at all. Livi are a strong team, we need to be solid and compete. It's a tough draw, but Vanecek could make a difference

8 hours ago, Barack said:

Livi will play the match, with the goal of taking us back to their plastic hell.

Spot on. If we draw this game we are out. 

Livi will play for the draw and it will be hard but I think we can get a 1-0 win. 

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

It's not a case of revenge, it's all about getting into the next round of the cup

If the players picked dont want revenge then there is something wrong. That 5-0 pumping should be all the motivation they need to go out and win. 

avhudtheteeshirt

Stuffy game on the cards, referee is key to their game, if he allows them to kick at will in midfield, we will be hard pushed to get anything!!!

An early goal is a must for us, it will settle nerves and make them come out at us, and we can pick them off from there!!!!

Going for 3-1 for the JT's.

4-0 Hearts. The Hearts team on Sunday will be unrecognisable from the mess that turned up at the shopping centre.

Vanecek and Keena to terrorise their defence.  An early goal to scupper their spoiling game. 

Livingston have signed Gregg Wylde and Chris Erskine in the transfer window. Ryan Hardie has returned to rangers but may come back, not sure if it will be in time for Sunday. 

They will be a tricky opposition again but hopefully we will be back in form. 

My first hope is that Vanecek doesn't do anything risky like a late tackle or a dangerous elbow,    because he's the new geezer in town and a visible and obvious target for a ref to give him the red coloured Welcome to Scotland.    Just to watch himself as he's a physical player.       

Football wise,    we have plenty enough to win by a clear score.     No panic if we lose one.      

11 hours ago, Barack said:

This.

we need to get an early goal to get them to at least try and have a go. And we will

revebge will be upmost in the players thoughts. I too think we will click and win by a few

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

My first hope is that Vanecek doesn't do anything risky like a late tackle or a dangerous elbow,    because he's the new geezer in town and a visible and obvious target for a ref to give him the red coloured Welcome to Scotland.    Just to watch himself as he's a physical player.       

Football wise,    we have plenty enough to win by a clear score.     No panic if we lose one.      

Guaranteed the refs will have it in for him. Think Uche got booked every game for absolutely nowt.

stick a fiver on it

Would like to think and early goal for us, would see Livingston having to open up and go for it, resulting in payback and a good thumping !! In reality a hard fought 2-1 for Hearts . Hopefully JS is back , and eases through the game,

portobellojambo1

Livingston looked well organised in the league game at Tynecastle, and we have to line up and play in a way that hurts their ability to be well organised this time round. Sunday isn't all about getting revenge for the result through there, it is a simple requirement for Sunday, i.e. make sure we are in the draw for the next round. On that basis I would be happy to walk out after the game having won by 1-0. However, I think that we could win the game a little more comfortably than that, it won't be easy but if we start the game in the right manner, and keep it going for the full duration I think we could get through by 2-0 or 3-0.

Be interesting to see how we line up for this one.  Got a feeling we’ll line up like this

Doyle

Smith

Dikamona

Berra

Godinho

Djoum

Lee

Garrucio

Clare

Naismith

Vanacek

subs:  Zlamal, Shaugnessy, Mitchell, Bozanic, McLean, Morrison, Keena

3-1 us.  Vanacek, Naismith and Keena off the bench.

Bazzas right boot

Expect us to win this, then win the next two league games. 

5 on the bounce. 

We'll be back.