Levein is not the answer mk2 ( merged )

Hood09

19 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Don’t bother trying to reason with the CL Love in Club

Any sort of criticism about our manager seems to bring out the worst in some people unfortunately.

JKB used to be a place for debate, now it’s a place where if you don’t like the way the club is performing, they descend on you like a pack of wolves

How does that work exactly. I watch the games the same as every body else and decide that the manager deserve time to get things right. You decide he doesn't.  What's to debate, you're mind is made up as much as mine is. 

If you feel like you're being rounded on its probably because the majority are content to let the manager continue. 

If you just keep trotting out the same pish then you're going to get people's backs up. I personally think that's exactly what your aim is anyway, irrespective of footballing issues. 

As I said before though that's my opinion and you won't change my mind so I hope you have a lovely evening and respect my opinion as I do yours.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Phil Dunphy

• Bull's-eye

• Enzo Chiefo

Strange replies. I’m not spencer. Weird that any Hearts fan would disagree that another terrible non performance, the type of which we’ve watched on a number of occasions down there, would be anything other than unacceptable. The away results in important matches simply isn’t good enough. Again, why would you argue that? Unless you’re happy to continuously find excuses. 

4 minutes ago, Rambo1874 said:

Strange replies. I’m not spencer. Weird that any Hearts fan would disagree that another terrible non performance, the type of which we’ve watched on a number of occasions down there, would be anything other than unacceptable. The away results in important matches simply isn’t good enough. Again, why would you argue that? Unless you’re happy to continuously find excuses. 

Frank-Spencer-358906.thumb.jpg.128db20a2d7dfe92ecf830dca85132bd.jpg

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Upset type post,   IMO.    

(Opinion)

(Implied felt tip pen drawing)

No mate.

I gave you chances to drop it after embarrassing yourself with your made up statements that you can't back up.  I have better things to do than watch you deflect all night.

The other guy broke forum rules and I merely highlighted it.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Fs guys away and have a festive chug or something, the nippiness in here is getting ridiculous

Some people are taking their football way too seriously !

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

No mate.

I gave you chances to drop it after embarrassing yourself with your made up statements that you can't back up.  I have better things to do than watch you deflect all night.

The other guy broke forum rules and I merely highlighted it.

I've lost the will to care.    I am devoid.

40 minutes ago, Rambo1874 said:

How do you even know who Spencer is? You only joined last week ?

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

How do you even know who Spencer is? You only joined last week ?

I’ve looked in to see what’s happening. Good way to get your Hearts news. Felt like posting. 

7 minutes ago, Rambo1874 said:

I’ve looked in to see what’s happening. Good way to get your Hearts news. Felt like posting. 

eMbaBo.gif

“Felt like posting” and this was your first post...

Edited by To Be Frank

On 24/12/2018 at 12:20, Rambo1874 said:

1 win in 10. 4 goals for. 22 against. Including a 5-0 drubbing from Livi! 

A total capitulation in the semi final in front of 30k Hearts fans. 

A manager openly admitting he doesn’t know how to get the team scoring goals and winning games!

A derby coming up at a venue we’ve not won at in 5 years

Unable to win away at our competitors. 

Unable to win in Glasgow. 

Terrible historic cup record, never having looked likely to reach a cup final never mind win a trophy. 

Huge sums of money spent on tens of players that are not good enough. 

Poor goalkeepers, still no reliable LB! No backup for a player deemed vital to our preferred style of play. No width, pace or creativity. Boring, brutal football to watch that even lacks workrate and aggression. 

Have injuries effected things? Aye. Should a manager of the 3rd biggest club in the country, with all  the advantages and resources at his disposal that entails, be expected to of done better than 1 win in 10 and 4 goals (2 of which were own goals)? Too right! People criticised and accused of being desperate for the club to fail because they’re pointing out that it’s not good enough and that, coupled with historic facts and the performance on the field over a number of years, have decided that enough is enough. 

A relationship between owner and manager that in football terms is far too close. There is no accountability. There will always be excuses. Too many fans happy to accept them because they can rightly see improved infrastructure. Thanks for putting that in place but new blood is needed at first team level and the whole football department needs emptied. We are going nowhere under this setup. 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

In short, you are talking through a hole in your head.  EXTRAPOLATING your evasive reply, it seems you are implying that we should have given them whatever they asked and if all our players had remained fit you would then have said they didn't need to waste money in that way.

You even ask yourself questions and are unable to answer them.  Are you all right?

My opinion is that we should have bid a reasonable amount which we seem to have done and, at some point in the transfer window, pull the plug if that bid is not accepted.  I think we did that and then tried to get Osman Sow on loan but apparently he failed a medical which left us high and dry.

With your crystal ball opinions, can you tell us who we should be chasing in this window and confirm they will retain full fitness.

:qqb006:

????????

54 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

How does that work exactly. I watch the games the same as every body else and decide that the manager deserve time to get things right. You decide he doesn't.  What's to debate, you're mind is made up as much as mine is. 

If you feel like you're being rounded on its probably because the majority are content to let the manager continue. 

If you just keep trotting out the same pish then you're going to get people's backs up. I personally think that's exactly what your aim is anyway, irrespective of footballing issues. 

As I said before though that's my opinion and you won't change my mind so I hope you have a lovely evening and respect my opinion as I do yours.

In a nutshell, well said 

5 minutes ago, Rambo1874 said:

Next time you make another account Spencer, Pinocchio1874 would be more fitting ?

7 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Next time you make another account Spencer, Pinocchio1874 would be more fitting ?

More disguises than Mr Ben ?

I like the part where it's pointless to debate anything because everyones mind is already made up.

Might as well shut Kickback down now then.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I like the part where it's pointless to debate anything because everyones mind is already made up.

Might as well shut Kickback down now then.

So you're  here to troll then.

Glad we cleared that up.

Just now, Oliver Twist said:

Glad we cleared that up.

Even if I was trolling, it's cute how you'd be here to bite to everything I ever said.

Tell me then, what's the point of JKB if it's not for debating about Hearts?

2 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Glad we cleared that up.

He didn't say that.

Would you just have every thread a poll with no comment?

It's a bit rich given your posts.

Just now, Jlv2004 said:

He didn't say that.

Would you just have every thread a poll with no comment?

It's a bit rich given your posts.

It's a pretty standard post from Oliver Twist tbf.

*Someone makes point that goes against OTs view on things*

"STOP TROLLING, YOU TROLL"

Boy absolutely cannot handle someone disagreeing with him.

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Even if I was trolling, it's cute how you'd be here to bite to everything I ever said.

Tell me then, what's the point of JKB if it's not for debating about Hearts?

Not admitting to just trolling is a good place to start on a forum I suppose, when you admit it like you just have your opinion flys out the window and credibility is lost.  

Again your another one not here to discuss Hearts, just drive your opinions down people's throats and tediously attempt to point score against anyone willing to challenge you. Nothing to do with debating Hearts as you put it. Just my opinion of course and I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening, the Darts is jolly good. 

Not admitting to just trolling is a good place to start on a forum I suppose, when you admit it like you just have your opinion flys out the window and credibility is lost.  

Again your another one not here to discuss Hearts, just drive your opinions down people's throats and tediously attempt to point score against anyone willing to challenge you. Nothing to do with debating Hearts as you put it. Just my opinion of course and I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening, the Darts is jolly good. 

I see you don't understand how the word 'if' works. That's ok, everyone has different abilities when it comes to reading basic English.

Perhaps you should create your own forum, where people won't disagree with you and you won't have to lose your mind over it. I have plenty debates/discussions about Hearts without flinging accusations of trolling at folk because I disagree with them. Because I can actually handle having my opinion challenged. Good evening to you.

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I see you don't understand how the word 'if' works. That's ok, everyone has different abilities when it comes to reading basic English.

Perhaps you should create your own forum, where people won't disagree with you and you won't have to lose your mind over it. I have plenty debates/discussions about Hearts without flinging accusations of trolling at folk because I disagree with them. Because I can actually handle having my opinion challenged. Good evening to you.

So, because you don't agree with me I should trot off and create my own forum.. . . . :rofl:

So, because you don't agree with me I should trot off and create my own forum.. . . . :rofl:

Ah, still struggling to read my basic English there. Ok.

You should hop off and make your own forum, because you absolutely cannot handle your opinion being challenged. Whether it's by me, someone else or by the voices in your head. It's the safer option for someone like you.

1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

No because you refuse to accept people disagreeing with you.

34 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

eMbaBo.gif

Who the **** is this guy?

30 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

:qqb006:

????????

In a nutshell, well said 

And you?

Accusing me of being another poster. Odd behaviour. 

9 minutes ago, Jlv2004 said:

No because you refuse to accept people disagreeing with you.

10 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Ah, still struggling to read my basic English there. Ok.

You should hop off and make your own forum, because you absolutely cannot handle your opinion being challenged. Whether it's by me, someone else or by the voices in your head. It's the safer option for someone like you.

My opinion is being challenged where exactly ?

1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

Your earlier post suggested there was no point in this thread because people wouldn't change their minds.

Yet here you are posting on it.

5 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I mean, we could start with you accusing me of trolling when I questioned your point about debating with someone who’s “mind is made up”, if you want?

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

The boy is a Levein obsessed creep. It’s actually really scary how deep his obsession lies with our Manager.

It's scary how deep some posters obsession is with Spencer.

15 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Let's just beat the vermin and let this thread slide into oblivion. Sheesh!

Was just about to post something similar Geoff. Can’t believe there’s a discussion about what happens to Levein if we lose. We should be going to ER with absolutely zero negativity in our minds, fans, players, management. Let’s go down there and get stuck right into the filthy tramps and walk out with 3 points in the bag.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Indeed.

1 minute ago, amadjambo said:

Was just about to post something similar Geoff. Can’t believe there’s a discussion about what happens to Levein if we lose. We should be going to ER with absolutely zero negativity in our minds, fans, players, management. Let’s go down there and get stuck right into the filthy tramps and walk out with 3 points in the bag.

Yes. For once let's do that.

Governor Tarkin
39 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Again your another one not here to discuss Hearts, just drive your opinions down people's throats and tediously attempt to point score against anyone willing to challenge you. 

irony1
/ˈʌɪrəni/
noun

• a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic irony
Edited by Governor Tarkin

Governor Tarkin
33 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

It may sound like a crazy idea but it's already been done, mate. ?

Edited by Governor Tarkin

12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I think it's hilarious, sad as ****, but hilarious all the same.

6 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I mean, we could start with you accusing me of trolling when I questioned your point about debating with someone who’s “mind is made up”, if you want?

My original post that you started trolling me on wasn't aimed at you. Hence the correct accusation of trolling. 

I've correctly pointed out that it's pointless trying to debate with anybody if you're stance is entrenched, you've again decided that's not in the spirit of JKB and suggested I start another forum elsewhere. I really don't see what your issue is here, apart from the obvious trolling. 

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

eMbaBo.gif

Frank you only joined in 2017.

Lets no try and kid anyone on. We’ve all been here before in other guises

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, El Diez said:

I'll take issue with that!

1 minute ago, El Diez said:

Nope not me.

Just now, El Diez said:

I beg your pardon? I've no, who were you then old bean?

5 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Nope 

10 minutes ago, El Diez said:

And? Weechuck wanting Hibs to win the cup has been discussed plenty times in the last six months alone.

So you’ve been here under a different guise? Feel free to share ??

20 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It may sound like a crazy idea but it's already been done, mate. ?

That’s true to be fair! ???

And? Weechuck wanting Hibs to win the cup has been discussed plenty times in the last six months alone.

So you’ve been here under a different guise? Feel free to share ??

I have yes.

As have you.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, El Diez said:

I have yes.

As have you.

We are on for more denials here than Peter did of Jesus...

3 minutes ago, El Diez said:

I have yes.

As have you.

What was your previous username then?

I’ve not and if I had I’d happilly share it. ??

What was your previous username then?

I’ve not and if I had I’d happilly share it. ??

Theres no point In disclosing, I obviously never* interacted with you.

To save others from your retort..

*’I read the board for 16 years then thought I’d sign up’

?

• davemclaren locked this topic