Friendly against Hull on Setanta

Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

I was checking Newsnow for tomorrow's early paper reports and noticed an item re the Hull match.

On Setanta with 21 other pre-season games apparently.

Hopefully L&Bs finest will do a better job than the Humberside Keystone Cops did the last time the clubs met.

I'll be giving this one a body swerve, difficult though it is to pass up the chance to see Dean Windass and , erm , well , I think that's it , really.

Nope , maybe Nicky Barmby will be playing if his missus doesn't mind and he doesn't get home sick travelling over the border.

Glamour friendlies r us.

Go Vlad.

Never noticed that. Thanks.

No worries m8, Setanta covered around 50 /60 pre-season games last year so let's hope we get a few more good games on there in the month ahead.

Francis Albert

Glamour friendlies r us.

Go Vlad.

Yes I remember the pre-Vlad days. Barcelona and the likes every pre-season. Those were the days.

Yes I remember the pre-Vlad days. Barcelona and the likes every pre-season. Those were the days.

Good for you.

One big game (that we got a fee for ?) and we're a big team.

Francis Albert
Good for you.

One big game (that we got a fee for ?) and we're a big team.

Where did I say that?

Where did I say that?

You're talking sense here, the other poster isn't. To say that we don't get glamourous friendlies under Romanov is baffling.

Just checked the list of games they are showing.

Kaizer Chiefs V Manchester United - 19 July

Will be watching this one as a guy who went to my school has signed for the Kaizer Chiefs (joins next week I think) be interesting to see how he doeas against some of the internationalists!

200milesfromgorgie
Hopefully L&Bs finest will do a better job than the Humberside Keystone Cops did the last time the clubs met.

I'll be giving this one a body swerve, difficult though it is to pass up the chance to see Dean Windass and , erm , well , I think that's it , really.

Nope , maybe Nicky Barmby will be playing if his missus doesn't mind and he doesn't get home sick travelling over the border.

Glamour friendlies r us.

Go Vlad.

dean Windass's wife arrested my matye about 18months ago (she's a police women by the way:p) i wouldn't Feck with her.)

H J Simpson
dean Windass's wife arrested my matye about 18months ago (she's a police women by the way:p) i wouldn't Feck with her.)

But would you Feck her

Just checked the list of games they are showing.

Will be watching this one as a guy who went to my school has signed for the Kaizer Chiefs (joins next week I think) be interesting to see how he doeas against some of the internationalists!

Is that the boy that used to be at east fife? I read an article the other day how some guy who played for East fife has been playing in south africa and is hoping to get a call up in time for ethe world cup in 2010.

Yep, thats the boy.

Think one of his parents are South African

Interesting to see how he gets on

FERRYABROAD

I predict a riot !

or perhaps not.

Archived