Jump to content

Daft meme thread (merged)


jack D and coke

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

After you kill the poor? Or before you’re too drunk to do the deed? 

 

Both. See you at Halloween!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jack D and coke

    858

  • superjack

    612

  • Ulysses

    610

  • ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

    565

Punks No Deid
26 minutes ago, redjambo said:

 

Both. See you at Halloween!

In a Police Truck? 

Edited by Punks No Deid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

In a Police Truck? 

 

:D Very probably. I'd love to keep this going but I have a quick flight to catch to California. Best place in the world!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Punks No Deid
14 minutes ago, redjambo said:

 

:D Very probably. I'd love to keep this going but I have a quick flight to catch to California. Best place in the world!

Punks No Deid Redjambo - respect

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

Punks No Deid Redjambo - respect

 

:punk:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Bauld said:

 

Best I've seen in a while. 😁

Don't tell anyone this but I don't know who the "Ray" is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Don't tell anyone this but I don't know who the "Ray" is. 

ray romano

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

ray romano

And Google comes to the rescue for me. Never seen the show where everyone loves him. 

 

I don't know whether I should be more embarrassed by that or by the fact I recognised Ronnie James Dio without the song hint. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

And Google comes to the rescue for me. Never seen the show where everyone loves him. 

 

I don't know whether I should be more embarrassed by that or by the fact I recognised Ronnie James Dio without the song hint. 

 

I recognised him instantly. One of my all time favourite vocalists. Before I even noticed Queen and Lady Gaga it was him that stood out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mrmarkus1981_1
6 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

:biglaugh: That really appeals to me!

I still cant read it without laughing to myself, so stupid,  but :biglaugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:


WTF does this mean - I don’t get it?

Subtitles are auto generated by software on live TV. I’ll presume he has a son called Fraser. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Subtitles are auto generated by software on live TV. I’ll presume he has a son called Fraser. 

D’oh!!!

 

ha ha - that’s tremendous 

 

thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...