Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• wavydavy

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NaturalOrder74

Pretty much every team with the exception of Celtic have lost out on points as a result of incompetence from the SFA so far this season. Imagine calling them out on it, massive fine for not just accepting that Morelos is a little silly sometimes and turning a blind eye to offside goals is just part of the game 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

As a learned friend has said previously to myself, go ahead and ban & fine Levein.

Next step for Hearts...UEFA. Then, if needs be, the Court of Arbitration for Sport. 

They'll fold like Kyle Lafferty at a $2 Poker Table, in Vegas.

Learned friend ?

11 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This is obv came after pressure from the refs . 

This Clare Whyte character is clearly out her depth . 

Some of the citings and non citings have been bafflingly to say the least . 

Ex Procurator Fiscal Depute with a footballing background apparently.

Quote from the STV about her.

Whyte, who has experience in grassroots football, holds an undergraduate degree and diploma in Legal Practice from the University of Strathclyde as well as a Masters degree in International Human Rights Law from the University of Notre Dame, Indiana.

stranraer-jambo
48 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Anyone remember back in his first stint he was fined and refused to pay it.

Similar stance upcoming.

54 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I think they might have bitten off more than they chew with Craig.

Craig will not take this lieing down, that's for sure. 

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

As a learned friend has said previously to myself, go ahead and ban & fine Levein.

Next step for Hearts...UEFA. Then, if needs be, the Court of Arbitration for Sport. 

They'll fold like Kyle Lafferty at a $2 Poker Table, in Vegas.

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Learned friend ?

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Ok...twat.

:pleasing:

If Craig is saying he respects them as people but regards them as incompetent and produces video evidence of the points we have lost, why would he be punished.

7 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Ex Procurator Fiscal Depute with a footballing background apparently.

Quote from the STV about her.

Whyte, who has experience in grassroots football, holds an undergraduate degree and diploma in Legal Practice from the University of Strathclyde as well as a Masters degree in International Human Rights Law from the University of Notre Dame, Indiana.

Grassroots football would cover every single one of us pretty much....

...a bit disco
19 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Deary me.

Someone at the SFA must have a modicum of common sense and see how embarrassing this is for them.

A wee quiet word to all managers about future conduct etc etc etc ..

Nah, let's pick on Levein.

Deary me.

:rofl:

Errr...

SFA Vice-Chairman Rod Petrie.

The compliance officer position is a complete piss take. It is a nice idea, if you have a fair and just governing body for her to work with, but we don’t. There is no solution to the corruption that can be found downstream from the source of the problem. You could employ a thousand compliance officers and get them to sweeten the water as it flows past, but until the dead sheep lying rotting in the river up stream is removed, it’s still a poisonous system and it ain’t going to improve.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

If Craig fights this all the way which he should and the fines mount up let’s get a jkb fundraising  going!!

take these feckers all the way.

think of the press coverage everywhere outside Scotland with the headlines of fans financially backing managers fight against corrupt SFA.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

If Craig fights this all the way which he should and the fines mount up let’s get a jkb fundraising  going!!

take these feckers all the way.

think of the press coverage everywhere outside Scotland with the headlines of fans financially backing managers fight against corrupt SFA.

I’d be up for that. Reckon Budge will cough up though.

"Hearts boss Craig Levein has been issued a with a notice of complaint for his criticism of referee Bobby Madden after his side's 2-0 defeat to Rangers."

Sky are serious about the SPL right enough. :cornette:

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I’d be up for that. Reckon Budge will cough up though.

I’d be up for it also.

she may well do so but fans group doing it would hit the headlines more imo.

36 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

It's like a come-back fight for a former heavyweight, up against the World Champ.

Craig Levein v Clare White is more like AJ, Fury and Wilder all pitching up to fight the winner of one of those 'white collar' events.

Craig will destroy the SFA on this charge, tickets for this would be harder to get than a derby ticket with 2 loyalty points!

I remember the interview and he was smart enough to start his comments with something along the line of “as Neil Lennon said...”

Take them all the way Hearts, please.  We need to kick up a stink about this - and shine a spotlight in while we do it

So Bobby, if i tell you i think your an incompetent, useless prick i get fined, correct? Yes Craig that is correct. So, Bobby, if i was to THINK your an incompetent, clueless prick, what could you do about it? Nothing Craig, your entitled to your thoughts. Okay then Bobby, I THINK your an incompetent, clueless prick.

The old ones are the best. 

2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Just got to be a red card coming our way soon

they won’t stop

A dangerous game for them that one. More ammunition for Craig if he goes down the route of accusing them of prejudice.

None of the press are coming out and saying he had a mate of a game and that the goal was offside and Morelos chocked up enough offences to have been sent off for fouling Berra multiple times, gesturing to away support three times (including one time while being reprimanded by the said egit) or simulation. 

All they have done is quote Levein’s view and roll out an old poor ref who supports their own again, not giving a view on the actual performance on the day. 

This build the case for the prosecution nicely. 

Agree Budge should say the Club intend to support their manager all the way to whatever level will secure justice as they stand behind his comments. 

This will put a bit of pressure back on the compliance officer that she will have to take this beyond the kangaroo court where they may not be as secure of a conviction. 

EastSideJambo
1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Anyone remember back in his first stint he was fined and refused to pay it.

Similar stance upcoming.

Pretty sure that was after we had 2 off at Rugby Park. Austin McCann and Webster iirc 

That ***** Dougie McDonald was the ref that day. It was a ****ing deplorable performance from him 

This is highly contestable this time once again. The Lennon comments are a problem for the SFA and will make it difficult to stick

They really are a rancid to the core, unfit for purpose organisation 

EastSideJambo
15 minutes ago, FWJ said:

I remember the interview and he was smart enough to start his comments with something along the line of “as Neil Lennon said...”

Take them all the way Hearts, please.  We need to kick up a stink about this - and shine a spotlight in while we do it

He was cute in his comments. The deliberate reference to Lennon make this very interesting.  They should have taken this on the chin and moved on. Instead their petty downright c*ntedness has got the better of them 

Edited by EastSideJambo

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Love a good fight and Levein rarely disappoints. We should be at these pricks every second of every day until they start officiating and administrating the game in a fair manner without fear nor favour.

Definitely. Crowdfunder for the legal costs. Make as much noise as possible.

1st off sorry for the font size issues

OK  so below we have our very own CL for a game played 10 days ago with a hearing date of 20/12/2018.  

and further down we have The Rangers with comments made between 8-16 November 2018 with a hearing date of 19/12/2018

It will be very interesting how this pans out with the tribute act up before the SFA the day before our CL

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Alleged Party in Breach: Craig Levein, Manager, Heart of Midlothian FC

Match: Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

Date: Sunday 2 December 2018

Competition: SPFL Premiership

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 72 - No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, shall in an interview, a ‘blog’ on the internet, on a social networking or microblogging site, or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the Decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official; or (ii) make remarks about such match official(s) which impinge on his character. For the avoidance of doubt this Rule applies (i) whether reported to the Scottish FA by a match official for Misconduct or otherwise, and (ii) where remarks are brought to the Scottish FA’s attention, or of which the Scottish FA becomes aware, by whatever manner or means. There shall be a presumption that any material published in such manner was published in the name of and/or with the authority of the person or body bearing to have published the material.

Principal hearing date: 20 December 2018

Response date: 18 December 2018

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Alleged Party in Breach: Rangers FC

Date: Between 8 and 16 November 2018

Disciplinary Rules allegedly breached: 

Charge 1:

1. No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, shall in an interview, a ‘blog’ on the internet, on a social networking or microblogging site, or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the Decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official; or (ii) make remarks about such match official(s) which impinge on his character. For the avoidance of doubt this Rule applies (i) whether reported to the Scottish FA by a match official for Misconduct or otherwise, and (ii) where remarks are brought to the Scottish FA’s attention, or of which the Scottish FA becomes aware, by whatever manner or means. There shall be a presumption that any material published in such manner was published in the name of and/or with the authority of the person or body bearing to have published the material.

Or alternatively:

1. A club or recognised football body which publishes, distributes, issues, sells or authorises a third party to publish, distribute, issue or sell a match programme or any other publication or audio/visual material of any description in any media now existing or hereinafter invented, including but not limited to the Internet, social networking or micro-blogging sites, shall ensure that any such publications or audio/visual material does not contain any criticism of any match official calculated to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official or to impinge upon his character. There shall be a presumption that any material issued, published, distributed and/or sold in such manner was issued, published, distributed and/ or sold in the name of and/or with the authority of the body bearing to have issued, published, distributed and/or sold the material.

Charge 2:

1. No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player, match official, or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall bring the game into disrepute.

Charge 3:

1. A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football. Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

Charge 4:

1. All members shall:

(a) observe the principles of loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship in accordance with the rules of fair play; (b) be subject to and shall comply with: (i) the Articles; (ii) this Protocol; (iii) the Cup Competition Rules; (iv) the Registration Procedures;

(v) the International Match Calendar; (vi) Club Licensing Procedures; and (vii) any statutes, regulations, directives, codes, Decisions promulgated by the Board, the Professional Game Board, the Non-Professional Game Board, the Judicial Panel, a Committee or sub-committee, FIFA, UEFA or the Court of Arbitration for Sport; (c) recognise and submit to the jurisdiction of the Court of Arbitration for Sport as specified in the relevant provisions of the FIFA Statutes and the UEFA Statutes; (d) respect the Laws of the Game; (e) refrain from engaging in any activity, practice or conduct which would constitute an offence under sections 1, 2 or 6 of the Bribery Act 2010; (f) behave towards the Scottish FA and other members with the utmost good faith.

Charge 5:

1. Each member shall procure that its officials, its Team Officials and its players act in accordance with Rule 1.

Or alternatively:

1. Each member shall use its best endeavours to procure that its Team Staff its employees and its Team Scout(s) (other than its officials, Team Officials or players) act in accordance with Rule 1.

Or alternatively:

1. All Parties must keep confidential any information or documentation relating to Proceedings arising under this Protocol which is not in the public domain (including but not limited to the identities of the Panel Members), save where disclosure is allowed under the Protocol and/or required by law.

Principal hearing date: Wednesday 19 December 2018

Response date: Tuesday 4 December 2018

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

This is obv came after pressure from the refs . 

This Clare Whyte character is clearly out her depth . 

Some of the citings and non citings have been bafflingly to say the least . 

That's an understatement. She's a ****ing tool! 

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That's an understatement. She's a ****ing tool! 

A tool of the OF.

And some people still think the SFA are not corrupt.

Seymour M Hersh
43 minutes ago, sadj said:

Grassroots football would cover every single one of us pretty much....

Indeed going to watch your children play would qualify. 

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Indeed going to watch your children play would qualify. 

That was exactly my thought. Its such a terrible definition “grassroots football” its basically anything non professional or non elite... As you say go and watch your kids play football you have experience of grassroots football

Neil Lennon - "We were up against 12 men" - jokey banter, the kind of character our game needs

Craig Levein - "We were up against 12 men" - shocking abuse, part of a sinister pilot to bring down Scottish football and civilisation in general

Just when you think the SFA could never top their behaviour during Rangers liquidation, along comes this season.

alwaysthereinspirit

I wish Craig would take my advice and use a third party as the spokesperson from now on.

" I'm not going to say anything about the ref but I just bumped into a guy in the toilet and he thinks the ref was a cheat as the goal was obviously offside"

"coming here this morning in the taxi the taxi driver told me he thought we'd be playing against 12 men because this ref has a bit of a reputation of being a Newco lover"

"the cleaning lady told me in no uncertain terms that the Scottish officials are $#!te and not up to the task of being deemed professional"

But suing the pants off the GFA will be just as fun. Go on Craig you have our 100% backing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Steve Clarke went in had tea and biscuits accepted public criticism is rude and came out with the referees looking after him.

Getting raj is pointless 

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Steve Clarke went in had tea and biscuits accepted public criticism is rude and came out with the referees looking after him.

Getting raj is pointless 

Steve Clarke launched a one-man press campaign against refs/decisions for the first few weeks of the season. He went quiet when decisions started going his way again.

The SFA had better be prepared to explain exactly why there is no consistency to their citations. Levein had the balls to call them on it, and I bet you he will not flinch at airing this at any hearing.

Edited by Gizmo

Craig might be thinking about how Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke got on. I think because they repeated the complaint on their website Killie got cited too but charges were dropped. 

Any way not sure he will fight it. 

John Hughes (ex Hibs player and Inverness and Raith Rovers manager) says it's wrong and hopes Craig fights it. 

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The inconsistency this season is  breathtaking. 

The inconsistency is the only constant this season.

Fozzyonthefence
31 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The SFA had better be prepared to explain exactly why there is no consistency to their citations. Levein had the balls to call them on it, and I bet you he will not flinch at airing this at any hearing.

While I agree CL and the club shouldn’t take this lying down and should make some sort of statement about the lack of consistency and in particular how Lennon and Gerrard didn’t get charged, I’m not sure there is any point appealing this.  He is guilty as charged at the end of the day and I can’t see whataboutery being a successful tactic for an appeal.  

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

While I agree CL and the club shouldn’t take this lying down and should make some sort of statement about the lack of consistency and in particular how Lennon and Gerrard didn’t get charged, I’m not sure there is any point appealing this.  He is guilty as charged at the end of the day and I can’t see whataboutery being a successful tactic for an appeal.  

Saying ref was 12th man is saying he is biased. 

So guilt is pretty certain.

Change needs someone to challenge though. And standard of refereeing needs radical change. Just depends if Hearts and Levein want to do that.

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I would describe is a the doctrine of legal precedent rather than  whataboutery

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Saying ref was 12th man is saying he is biased. 

So guilt is pretty certain.

Change needs someone to challenge though. And standard of refereeing needs radical change. Just depends if Hearts and Levein want to do that.

He was biased. So let them now explain why someone who works for them gets to make up the game rules as he sees fit. Depending on who the opposition is.

Craig can bring video evidence to the hearing too if he wants.

There's been at least 3 bizarre decisions this season 

1. Downgrading the Morelos red card when kicked the Aberdeen player.

2. Not charging Steven Gerrard for his comments about referee after that game.

3. Not charging Neil Lennon for his comments after the Celtic game. Though was that because these weren't videoed? 

Captain Sausage

Spoke to my lawyer wife who says a lack of charge for Lennon is irrelevant for Levein’s defence. 

As she put it, just because someone else was speeding, doesn’t mean you don’t have to pay if you get caught speeding too. 

Hard to argue with his guilt, in spite of me agreeing completely with him. Would happily chip in for whatever fine he gets. 

Also expect CL to flag Lennons comments and demand an explanation as to why no charge for the goblin. 

3 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

:yas:

Let's get stuck right in to these corrupt wankers. Drag these pricks through every court that will listen. Delighted by this, and it's been a long time coming.

I agree with that. We should fight this to the bitter end. Feck em. 

To go meekly into the night and accept whatever they offer is just not on.