• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• wavydavy

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just shows the double standards as lennon and gerrard have made similar comments without any action. So the retired refs coming out of the woodwork has worked

:yas:

Let's get stuck right in to these corrupt wankers. Drag these pricks through every court that will listen. Delighted by this, and it's been a long time coming.

letsalldothebeattie

Can’t say I’m surprised to be honest. Sums up Scottish football that Gerrard & Lennon can lambast referees and get away with it but Levein gets hammered 

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Bet they give him a 3 game touchline ban and a fine. The SFA seem to hate us the now.

What do you mean just now? they have always been this way with us and will never change protecting the bigot brothers and themselves.

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Can see Craig fighting them all the way on this

I sincerely hope he does and that AB backs him all the way. He will certainly get little or no support from any of the other clubs because they all side with the Old Firm and the SFA when the chips are down.

A reminder of Lennon's comments after their Parkhead trip in October:

"We knew we were playing against 12 men - that makes it very difficult.

“I thought the referee was ABYSMAL.

“How Benkovic doesn’t get a yellow card and Darren McGregor does is beyond me.

“He’s taken Hyndman completely out of the game and we get a free-kick on the edge of the box and no yellow card.

Thought this might be in the pipeline after all the media offensive recently; Conroy on OtB, Former refs and SFA employees greeting on Reporting Scotland. Get stuck right in about these dicks. :)

The Future's Maroon

Anyone remember back in his first stint he was fined and refused to pay it.

Similar stance upcoming.

Just now, Bauld said:

Excellent. 

I hope the club prepare a nice folder for Levein to take with him and cram right up their corrupt farters.

Folder? He'll need a palletiser to bring it all.

avhudtheteeshirt
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Similar stance upcoming.

You forgot to mention he also got the Scotland job on the back of it???

2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Excellent. 

I hope the club prepare a nice folder for Levein to take with him and cram right up their corrupt farters.

This. 

Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

Similar stance upcoming.

I expect so. Total humiliation for the SFA though along the way. Their multitude of embarrassingly poor decisions highlighted in public, and the utterly ridiculous

scatter-gun compliance officer role put under the microscope too. Take the whole ****ing system apart please.

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

:yas:

Let's get stuck right in to these corrupt wankers. Drag these pricks through every court that will listen. Delighted by this, and it's been a long time coming.

Was just the same, let’s get these ***** sorted once and for all.

What is the actual law of the game that states you can’t criticise referees publicly?

What a stupid rule anyway.  I appreciate there is a need to stop managers and players putting so much pressure on referees but we can’t have a game where referees are able to work so incompetently without any criticism. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Was just the same, let’s get these ***** sorted once and for all.

Love a good fight and Levein rarely disappoints. We should be at these pricks every second of every day until they start officiating and administrating the game in a fair manner without fear nor favour.

Of course they let wee poor Neil off with his comments but they want to throw the book at Craig. Hope he absolutely destroys them and makes sure everyone knows about it

What a bunch of halfwits we have ruinning our game. How can he get done for quoting Neil Lennon? How can he get done for taking the word of a BBC interviewer about the linesman cheating us to add a plus one onto Neil Lennons quote?

Anyone ever fined for bringing the game into disrepute by this mob are due a refund.

2 minutes ago, Morph said:

What is the actual law of the game that states you can’t criticise referees publicly?

What a stupid rule anyway.  I appreciate there is a need to stop managers and players putting so much pressure on referees but we can’t have a game where referees are able to work so incompetently without any criticism. 

The SFA have a set of rules that are so vague and open to interpretation that they can be skewed to suit whatever agenda they want to pursue their weakness is that they forget they have set a precedent by not charging Lennon and Gerrard for the same thing.

15 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Similar stance upcoming.

I hope so mate , I hope so...Have you discussed this or heard anything? 

Just now, Locky said:

This is seriously beyond a joke. Hypocrits? Inept? Corrupt? Or all 3?

****ing Charlatans.

Corrupt hypocrites. Their ineptitude is still to be decided... my guess is they will bag the hat-trick though. B)

Was lennon even called to explain his comments?  I dont think he was, plus levein was very clever with how he answered, quoting lennon and then agreeing with the viewpoint.

Mon the levein 

4 minutes ago, a11ank said:

I can't wait for this.

Craig took them all the way the last time.

This should be fun

Dicks!

It's like a come-back fight for a former heavyweight, up against the World Champ.

This is obv came after pressure from the refs . 

This Clare Whyte character is clearly out her depth . 

Some of the citings and non citings have been bafflingly to say the least . 

:D

felt like the situation was beginning to die down. SFA are so incompetent they can't even pick and choose their battles right!

If we roll over on this i'll be pissed off. Use it as a soap box to force change. 

Deary me.

Someone at the SFA must have a modicum of common sense and see how embarrassing this is for them.

A wee quiet word to all managers about future conduct etc etc etc ..

Nah, let's pick on Levein.

Deary me.

:rofl:

Shanks said no

Get into them Big Craig, take absolutely no prisoners.

As the Establishment club we are sure to have the best legal minds lining up to assist free of charge.