Sunday football

graygo

Brighton Jambo

this officiating situation is just getting out of hand.  As much as I hate them that lafferty goal clearly onside and Ryan Jack has just avoided the most blatant second yellow card ever seen.  

These arent tight decsions that that could go either way they are black and white and every week the officials get them wrong.  It’s a scandal 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jock _turd

• neilnunb

• graygo

• The Internet

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

A draw for Dundee will put St Midden bottom.

This would be very pleasing. Hopefully Dundee can catch either Hamilton or Hibs next.

8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

A draw for Dundee will put St Midden bottom.

:greggy:

Just now, graygo said:

This would be very pleasing. Hopefully Dundee can pull away from Hibs soon.

Ftfy

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Just a stick on that rangers will get a 90th minute winner here. Probably a deflected cross that loops in. 

Or how about a dodgy penalty?

Just now, iantjambo said:

Hey.

They were top for a whole three days y’know!

Some feat managing to match Kilmarnocks record at the top of the league this season, like.

We really need to get back on a winning run. Celtic and Rangers will continue to drop points this term. January is absolutely massive for us this season.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Mind how Rangers were back?

:laugh:

Correct, what's that then a point ahead of us and yet we are in turmoil with a shite manager and a shite team. :levein_interesting:

Just now, graygo said:

Correct, what's that then a point ahead of us and yet we are in turmoil with a shite manager and a shite team. :levein_interesting:

Hearts win their first game in eight and Rangers are still only one point ahead of us.

:laugh:

Going for 55 though.

That's a great result for Dundee, I'm not suggesting we should sign Cammy Kerr but I quite like him I thought he played well again today. 

Thought Police

Morelos getting suspended 6 times a season will ruin their season. Already cost them in the league cup and now the league.

Gerrard will bin Lafferty in the summer.

Just now, haj said:

Get it right f****** up you Lafferty. Did jack **** against a 10 man team sitting bottom of the league. Brilliant.

I don't think Dundee are going to be in the bottom two for much longer. The are a very confident side and play good passing football a change of manager has made a huge difference to their game.

Hackney Hearts
12 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Top 4 separated by 3 points in December .

game on

We can go back to the top of the league with a 24 goal win on Friday.

30 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

That's a great result for us.

When Rangers scored and Dundee went down to 10 men I decided to go a walk along the canal with the good lady.Pleasant surprise on my return to see a favorable unexpected scoreline. 

2 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Dundee knock the ball about quite nicely... why don't we try doing some of that?

Then we too could be 2nd bottom of the table

23 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Just read the last 20 or so replies on Hunsnet about todays game and 16 out of that 20 want rid of Gerrard

But they would need to change their name............

Just now, Jamhammer said:

Then we too could be 2nd bottom of the table

Stop slavering Dundee were not playing like this under the McCann, McIntyre has them playing a totally different game now Had it not been for the shoite management from McCann the would not be at the bottom of the table. I am a Hearts fan ... but credit where its due Dundee played well today.

20 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Stop slavering Dundee were not playing like this under the McCann, McIntyre has them playing a totally different game now Had it not been for the shoite management from McCann the would not be at the bottom of the table. I am a Hearts fan ... but credit where its due Dundee played well today.

What would you rather, win ugly or draw beautiful?

4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

What would you rather, win ugly or draw beautiful?

I want Hearts to win every game they play and if that is " ugly" then so be it... but you have to recognise we never got near playing the way Dundee did against Rangers. I would like to see us playing more football and I do not believe we don't have the players to do that even with the injuries we have... so that makes me think the manager does not think we can play a passing game currently or we are not training our players to play a passing game... one way or another we are rank to watch right now.

bringonthesevco
3 hours ago, graygo said:

We did but then our team was decimated by injuries to key players, did you miss it?

I agree to a large degree , however , it was our  defence and attack that were decimated by injury does that entirely explain our midfields inability to string passes together ???

44 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I want Hearts to win every game they play and if that is " ugly" then so be it... but you have to recognise we never got near playing the way Dundee did against Rangers. I would like to see us playing more football and I do not believe we don't have the players to do that even with the injuries we have... so that makes me think the manager does not think we can play a passing game currently or we are not training our players to play a passing game... one way or another we are rank to watch right now.

I didn't watch the Dundee game so really can't say how they played. I did see our game yesterday and, though I think we've played better and lost at the moment three points is all that mattered to me. 

I think, in every interview I've seen CL give he's talked about passing the ball and, on the very rare occasions we did that yesterday we looked dangerous. Think it's definitely that we don't have the players/players don't believe they can pass it. A lot of that was down to nerves due to the run we have been on. Players just lacking in confidence desperate to get rid of the ball.

We have players who are learning that, particularly at Tynecastle the support can be demanding. Increasingly so, in recent times in my opinion some of our support have not been slow in jumping on players. Be it Isma, Djoum and now Wighton and Clare.. That pressure doesn't exist for Dundee. Had they been beaten by Rangers no-one would have batted an eyelid.

bringonthesevco
6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I didn't watch the Dundee game so really can't say how they played. I did see our game yesterday and, though I think we've played better and lost at the moment three points is all that mattered to me. 

I think, in every interview I've seen CL give he's talked about passing the ball and, on the very rare occasions we did that yesterday we looked dangerous. Think it's definitely that we don't have the players/players don't believe they can pass it. A lot of that was down to nerves due to the run we have been on. Players just lacking in confidence desperate to get rid of the ball.

We have players who are learning that, particularly at Tynecastle the support can be demanding. Increasingly so, in recent times in my opinion some of our support have not been slow in jumping on players. Be it Isma, Djoum and now Wighton and Clare.. That pressure doesn't exist for Dundee. Had they been beaten by Rangers no-one would have batted an eyelid.

We bought / signed about 8 midfield / wise players in the summer , yet we’re really struggling to string passes together - why is that ??