Under 6,000 tickets sold for semi???

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Anyone confirm this, one of my mates from work was in collecting his tickets yesterday and was told that we had sold just under 6,000? Surely we have sold more than this!

Would be an eye opener for the Russian though!!

Anyone confirm this, one of my mates from work was in collecting his tickets yesterday and was told that we had sold just under 6,000? Surely we have sold more than this!

Would be an eye opener for the Russian though!!

Dont know but I dont have a ticket yet, as I couldnt be arsed sending the application for one with my ST and decided I would just buy one nearer the time so I am waiting for payday tomorrow! hope there are about 10,000 jambos in my boat aswell though ;)

Nelly Terraces

I'd say that was about right mate, if we'd actually sold any more than that I'd be surprised. Reckion if we'd doen the bizzo on Tuesday a lot more folk would've gone, but now, if we get up to 6thou I think that'd be a decent effort.

We only took 9000 the last time in the wee cup through there.Less than half saw the start.It is live on tv.It is a wee cup.We are in a relegation fight.Feel good factor has gone.Seems about right to me.:wacko:

Nelly Terraces
We only took 9000 the last time in the wee cup through there.Less than half saw the start.It is live on tv.It is a wee cup.We are in a relegation fight.Feel good factor has gone.Seems about right to me.:wacko:

Cannae mind, but sure the last one wasnt even on the telly. Could be wrong though.

Actually can't mind much about that game at all, I was f'ing spannered.:wacko:

Cannae mind, but sure the last one wasnt even on the telly. Could be wrong though.

Actually can't mind much about that game at all, I was f'ing spannered.:wacko:

It wasn't.It was the biggest crowd we have taken through to Hampden for a midweek tie in my lifetime.We at least had hope in that game.(MDV,Stampy,JLV AND Tepi:eek::) in the team).We had made a good solid start in the league and hopes were high.No way could i see us taking more this time.Hope i'm wrong though.

I'd have guessed it to be around 5,000; which I think is not bad for a midweek, Diddy Cup game in freezing January, in Glasgow against a team who'll probably not have to do too much to beat us as we've been crap to woeful all season.

Buffalo Bill

I'd have guessed it to be around 5,000; which I think is not bad for a midweek, Diddy Cup game in freezing January, in Glasgow against a team who'll probably not have to do too much to beat us as we've been crap to woeful all season.

Buffalo Bill

Except against them.

chester copperpot

I have the day off next thursday, evening off next wed, an invite to a party in Mount Florida with one of the jambo's early next wed.

And I still dont wanna go.

I've never missed a semi in my adult life, however severely doubt I'd be going if I hadn't already bought my tickets.

What did you expect mate?

The fans have a long time stopped being sheep, well most anyway.

Going to watch your team doesn't make you a sheep.

Note: Not having a go at anyone who isn't going, just don't think that that by going i'm a sheep.

Dunk-Section G

It will be shocking if we dont take more than 6000.

I know we are poor, I know people are trying to make a stand.

But it is a semi-final, your meant to be Hearts fans. Go ffs.

Nelly Terraces

Dont think it'll be that shockin to be honest. The team is gash and there's only so much gash pash folk will accept. Shame, but there you go. You reap what you sow eh.

was told that we had sold just under 6,000?

Wouldn't surprise me. It's a diddy cup so, not surprisingly, the level of interest in it is very low.

If we get through, I might go to the final.

Guest JamboRobbo

I went to Motherwell on Tuesday. It just reminded my why I won't waste my time or money going to watch that shower of incompetents give up without a fight as per usual.

cobbyshambles

i'm not decide if i'mm going yet.midweek in glasgow could prove a big hassle getting back though so i'm doubtful.

Wouldn't surprise me. It's a diddy cup so, not surprisingly, the level of interest in it is very low.

Thats another good point.It is a diddy cup.A cup that nobody really cares about until the final.This will be my 1st time at a cis cup game since the last semi game at Hampden.Only reason i'm going if i'm being honest is that my nephew wants to go.

your no invited if you dont go to the game son the lead up...

Glory Hunter! :P

going cause i comitted to a bus early doors, not very keen now but will waste another 60-70 pounds. they better put up a decent game of it and wish we could sell out our tickets and create an atmosphere. have a funny feeling we will nick it 1-0 but i think we will win every game we play

I'm looking forward to it!

Even though I was at Motherwell, and saw how crap we are!

It's only the wee cup, so not as exciting as the Scottish cup, but it's still a cup semi! Getting a bus through at 5:30, after hitting the pubs nice and early in Ed...sounds good to me!

i am going, i dont have a problem with people not going but imo, this could be the last time we are at hampden unless there are major changes !!!!

Ain't going. Simple as that. I won't waste time and money going through to watch players who don't put in a fraction of the effort I do. I hope we win and if we get to the final I will probably get enthusiastic however until I see some change for the better at Tynecastle (a Manager, stop the ludicrous selection policy, empty out some of the deadwood, give youth a chance, at least attempt to play football, stop this awful 4-5-1 formation etc etc) my away games will stop.

PS If anyone had told me I would EVER say that about Hearts I would have argued all day with them. Shows what a state we are in at the moment in my opinion.

i am going, i dont have a problem with people not going but imo, this could be the last time we are at hampden in a while unless there are major changes !!!!

double post

It's a semi-final of a cup competition, the only cup we can still win, against one of the Old Firm.

Try stopping me.

defo going

maybe the diddy cup maybe hearts are in a poor league posistion maybe its a wedensday night in glasgow

who cares its a semi final and its hearts

People have got a cheek mocking Hibs' recent mid-week semi-final attendances if they think 6000 is a sizable amount for a cup semi-final v Rangers. Poor form or not we're suppose to be a big club according to most on here, taking 6000 to a cup semi doesn't equal a big club to me. Even taking current circumstances into consideration any football fans (be it Hearts, Hibs or whoever) are the most feeble contradictory people on the planet (I'm in the minority).

Get yourself along to Hampden on Wednesday night.

People have got a cheek mocking Hibs' recent mid-week semi-final attendances

Theirs was a Scottish Cup semi - a proper trophy. There's a big difference between that and its diddy cup equivalent.

People shouldn't be criticised for going to the match nor should they be criticised for not going, everybody has the right to choose.

I'm not going, it's the first semi-final in 22 years I'm going to miss. Bring on the inevitable name-calling!

It was a poor turn out last time we played rankers in the semi a few years ago.

Still I bet its more than what hibs could bring to the scottish cup semi for the biggest derby in years?

mabey if we were playing livi we would get 150,000? lol

I'll go if, and only if, Vlad, Lopez or whoever makes some progress (ANY progress!) with respect to our supposed managerial appointment. :mad:

I for one will go along with hope of reaching a final.

To win another trophy diddy or not would be most acceptable.

As for beating Rangers I would take a win against they mugs anytime, anyplace and in any competition.

Looking forward to Wednesday night.

People shouldn't be criticised for going to the match nor should they be criticised for not going, everybody has the right to choose.

I'm not going, it's the first semi-final in 22 years I'm going to miss. Bring on the inevitable name-calling!

Thats a "Flimsy" excuse!!! Sorry!!!

:P

I'm not going the first semi I'll have missed in 40 years. Why am I not going?

I don't know maybe beacuse I have no faith that the players picked realise how important any semi is. Too many players eg. Miko don't give a damn.

Money and girls are more important than medals to him.

Your attitude stinks mate.

I'm going - booked tickets as soon as they went on sale so got free tickets for the bus there and back. If I hadn't booked tickets by now I'm 95% sure I wouldn't go through.

Ain't going. Simple as that. I won't waste time and money going through to watch players who don't put in a fraction of the effort I do. I hope we win and if we get to the final I will probably get enthusiastic however until I see some change for the better at Tynecastle (a Manager, stop the ludicrous selection policy, empty out some of the deadwood, give youth a chance, at least attempt to play football, stop this awful 4-5-1 formation etc etc) my away games will stop.

PS If anyone had told me I would EVER say that about Hearts I would have argued all day with them. Shows what a state we are in at the moment in my opinion.

I totally agree. I spend alot of money and precious time following Hearts and to see the apathy in the team/club is unforgiveable.

I can understand and wouldn't criticise those who aren't going on Wednesday but I like to treat any semi as a big day out and to this end will be taking Wednesday off work and will driving up from Newcastle on Tuesday night and be in the pub in Broxburn by 2 pm then driving back to work Thursday morning.

Hope over experience but you never know!!!!

Next week will be a true reflection of our support. Those who can be ar sed will be at Hampden. The rest will give some lame excuse for not being there. :rolleyes:

Next week will be a true reflection of our support. Those who can be ar sed will be at Hampden. The rest will give some lame excuse for not being there. :rolleyes:

What about those who weren't there for the Scottish cup game on Tuesday Julio?

A third round replay as opposed to a semi final at the national stadium on national TV. :rolleyes:

portobellojambo1

I think the team might be forced to turn up for this one, whether they want to be there or not. :rolleyes:

A third round replay as opposed to a semi final at the national stadium on national TV. :rolleyes:

I don't get your point.

People, Like on Tuesday, Will be there if they can. Some people will not be able to make it due to work/family commitments etc (I'm going by the way, I couldn't make it on Tuesday because I couldn't get a babysitter)

That is not lame. It's just the way it is.

Archived