We've got benefactors coming from all over...!

Section Q

whoever our benefactor is their quite right to keep it secret, I don't drink Crabbies and I wouldn't use McKewan -Frazer to sell my house,  our secret benefactor might be a drug dealer or something related to their cash flow

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

• Bongo 1874

• Inch Hearts

4 hours ago, graygo said:

No thanks.

Funny as it would have been at the time there is a chance that some of the next generation of inbreds would now be following us.

Now that's irony :laugh:

Knowing what I know now, I am actually cheesed off that WM withdrew his bid in the end. I would happily help dig their grave if we could turn back the clock.

1 hour ago, YHD Jambo said:

Ditto 

but im also filling the corners in.

If there’s a Scottish winner of the Euromillions and the club receives a seven-figure sum from a mystery benefactor just before a huge padded and heated leather seat appears, half way up the Main Stand right on the centreline then that’s going to be me.

What is a mystery to me is how the Daily record made £1M into £3M?

"Hearts have revealed unnamed benefactors handed over £1million towards player wages in donations totalling £3m. "

Toxteth O'Grady
52 minutes ago, H2 said:

"Hearts have revealed unnamed benefactors handed over £1million towards player wages in donations totalling £3m. "

Could it mean that they have donated £3million and 1 million of that has been used for wages?

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

Now that's irony :laugh:

Knowing what I know now, I am actually cheesed off that WM withdrew his bid in the end. I would happily help dig their grave if we could turn back the clock.

Didn't you enjoy pumping them 4-0 in the Scottish Cup semi in 2006 and 5-1 in the 2012 final?  Not to mention the MDV 5-1 game, Stampy's red card goal celebration and in between, the late Graeme Weir goals (in probably the greatest draw I've ever witnessed), and don't forget them getting relegated one weekend in 98 as a cracking warmup act for our Scottish Cup win a week later, or their relegation in 2014 after losing 2-0 at home to a lower league team as we finished bottom only due to our points deduction?

Would you rather not have experienced any of these things?  I find that quite extraordinary! I could actually understand some of the vermin wishing WM had killed them off to save them having to suffer all that pain and misery, but I can't understand a Hearts fan wishing we'd missed out on all that joy and hilarity.

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Didn't you enjoy pumping them 4-0 in the Scottish Cup semi in 2006 and 5-1 in the 2012 final?  Not to mention the MDV 5-1 game, Stampy's red card goal celebration and in between, the late Graeme Weir goals (in probably the greatest draw I've ever witnessed), and don't forget them getting relegated one weekend in 98 as a cracking warmup act for our Scottish Cup win a week later, or their relegation in 2014 after losing 2-0 at home to a lower league team as we finished bottom only due to our points deduction?

Would you rather not have experienced any of these things?  I find that quite extraordinary! I could actually understand some of the vermin wishing WM had killed them off to save them having to suffer all that pain and misery, but I can't understand a Hearts fan wishing we'd missed out on all that joy and hilarity.

0-7 to Malmo is a personal favourite.  You are right.  We should never take the rich vein of pleasure for granted.

11 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Indeed it is. I’m guessing his storming campaign didn’t get off the ground mainly because his deluded brethren decided he’s an utter tube.

Frank Brown

19 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:
broondog 09:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba:
You're right about past dodgy dealings, but, in mitigation, it wasn't the fans who were responsible for that. As is often the case, it was the fans who had to pony up when the keek hit the fan. The Hearts support ensured the club could continue after the mismanagement and criminality of the owners.
to say the Hearts fans werent responsible is just wrong.when they knew they were overspending and cheating to win cups, were they protesting against the owner and trying to stop what they knew was going on behind the scenes? answer no they weree lapping it up and gloating about it prasining Romanov.Im not saying they were 100% responsible but they played a big part in what happend and should be punished.horrible some on here want to defend them

broondog 09:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Easter Rising:
I’m pretty certain I’m not supporting the wrong team, but thanks for the advice.

Of course their past behavior has been despicable in all sorts of ways. My observation that 120k coming from supporters every month is impressive is the only credit they’ll ever get from me.
You and others who want to constantly defend them on here is embarrasing. the 120k figure I really doubt is true, seems quite a lot and it wouldn´t be the first time they falsified accounts for their own benefit.what people don´t seem to realise is they have a track record of this sort of stuff - I could list many examples. it started before romanov, continued when he was there on a scale not seen before, and still continues today.its something that is natural in the Hearts support and club it is nothing to do with who the owner is or who is running the club.

broondog 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Deansy:
Sorry but they're benefitting from 30+ years and a rough £100m+ of cheating - their fans had to answer their call or they had no club !. Fortunately/unfortunately Hibs being honest don't have that 'advantage' !

Their mysterious 'Benefactor(s)' ?? - where were these people, who seem to have an endless stash of cash, when they were on the verge of extinction ?. Surely it couldn't be that if they hadintervened then, their 'donations' would've been wasted on the nasty busness of Hearts actually paying their debts/saving jobs & businesses/charities getting their money..................
completely agree.the right thing would be for a court to force the foundation of hearts contributions to repay all the debt that has been wiped clean over the last 30 years.of course that won´t happen.the Hearts establishment won´t let it happen.

Will Broondog and his pals pay back the 8 million owed to Avon Properties and the 5 millions wiped off their debt to the UK tax payers bank? 

That'll be 13 million owed that i know off. Thing is we'd have ours paid back in no time 

Would take Hibs fans 6000 years at a pound a week 

12 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Yet again, the Vermin are conveniently forgetting the significant financial support Tom Hart provided to their club during the 70's which was a significant factor in their 'success' during that period.

Ah yes, the Glory Years of a Dryburgh Cup win. 

52 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Ah yes, the Glory Years of a Dryburgh Cup win. 

As well as the 'tennis' finals against Celtic, 6-1, 6-2, 6-3?

36 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

As well as the 'tennis' finals against Celtic, 6-1, 6-2, 6-3?

That was my favourite "slagging tool" of the early seventies. They didn't like it up 'em as lance corporal Jones would say.

9 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

When you put it like that.? 

Gosh Hibs have given us a lot of fun?

On 14/11/2018 at 12:58, Ray Gin said:

Ohhhhhhhhh benefactors

They're our saviours

They love the Hearts

They cough up when they're asked

and when they pay it's ****ing class

They cruise around Tynecastle

With suitcases full of cash

Ohhhhhhhhh.....

Give us a "B"!!!
"E"!!!
"N"!!!

highlandjambo3
16 hours ago, FWJ said:

If there’s a Scottish winner of the Euromillions and the club receives a seven-figure sum from a mystery benefactor just before a huge padded and heated leather seat appears, half way up the Main Stand right on the centreline then that’s going to be me.

If I won and became a mystery benefactor I’d probably goosed quite quickly, what with driving my maroon mustang reg FTH 51 to my private parking spot every other Saturday? 

15 hours ago, H2 said:

£1 million towards players

Another £2 million donation towards Redevelopment Project 

• 1 month later...
Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Information given by Ann Budge yesterday which may help identify one of the benefactors.  

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-hearts-benefactors-have-no-say-on-spend-but-have-one-condition-1-4845978

lets get the binoculars out at the next home game and spot the rich scruff in the directors box.

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Information given by Ann Budge yesterday which may help identify one of the benefactors.  

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-hearts-benefactors-have-no-say-on-spend-but-have-one-condition-1-4845978

So next home game we’re looking for the scruffiest guy in the directors box.

Just now, obua said:

Probably will be smartly dressed now.

Maybe that was Ann's plan. 

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, obua said:

Holding a pound coin.