40th Birthday Party Venue

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

My 40th birthday party is in October and I'm looking for a cool venue to have my party for about 60 - 80 folk

Somewhere I can get a decent outside caterer and a bit of space with a decent priced bar is a must. Cool venue would be nice too.

Was at one in the Golf Tavern the other week and that space was ok but the buffet was 5hite

Any suggestions? (First one to suggest the Hobo Club gets a dog turd in the post)

My 40th birthday party is in October and I'm looking for a cool venue to have my party for about 60 - 80 folk

Somewhere I can get a decent outside caterer and a bit of space with a decent priced bar is a must. Cool venue would be nice too.

Was at one in the Golf Tavern the other week and that space was ok but the buffet was 5hite

Any suggestions? (First one to suggest the Hobo Club gets a dog turd in the post)

You don't know 60-80 people!

Does that mean we are getting invited?

BWT; withoot knowing where ye live in the toon, what about one of the Masonic lodges; always reasonable priced, some have decent parking and they will be accommodating specially for Jambos, I'm sure.

The Old Tolbooth
BWT; withoot knowing where ye live in the toon, what about one of the Masonic lodges; always reasonable priced, some have decent parking and they will be accommodating specially for Jambos, I'm sure.

I'd dig out the tin hat for that suggestion mate :D

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I'm living in Deppest Darkest Hoboland

Anywhere central really

Got a few mates up from down south so needs to be central

I'd dig out the tin hat for that suggestion mate :D

Heh heh!!

With the benefit o' hindsight mate.............!!

Era Macaroons

Used the Shandon upstairs (its free) for a 30th...was ideal for those numbers/space/bar prices and had decent decor, not all that central for you but I suppose youll be there all night.....im sure they'll do a buffet...but we didnt use theirs.

Archived