Vote of Confidence..

Martin_T

Do you have confidence of Vladimir Romanov's running of the football side of HMFC?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence of Vladimir Romanov's running of the football side of HMFC?

Simple poll this one...

Do you have confidence in Vladimir Romanov's running of the footballing side of Heart of Midlothian Football Club?

Guest JamboRobbo

Of course. Who wouldn't.

I'm just sitting back confidently waiting for us to bring home the Champions League trophy, with Malofeev as Assistant Head Coach and Miko as captain.

It's inevitable.

Do we have official confirmation that Hand of Gord is a Hobo wind up merchant given his vote in this poll is totally at odds with what he normally posts?:107years:

Simple poll this one...

Do you have confidence in Vladimir Romanov's running of the footballing side of Heart of Midlothian Football Club?

Not having a go MT but this will end up the same as every other poll,the idealists(or hobo's) will vote yes and the realists will vote no.

Not having a go MT but this will end up the same as every other poll,the idealists(or hobo's) will vote yes and the realists will vote no.

You mean the negative ninnies will vote no :rolleyes: Lots of fans, real fans, still have confidence in his overall running of the club. Remember he managed to navigate a sumbarine through freezing waters in the cold war, anyone who can do that has my vote of confidence.

It's interesting to track percentages. I posted a a poll (yes I do love them) a year or so back with the same question, that from memory came out around 30% Yes, 70% No.

You mean the negative ninnies will vote no :rolleyes: Lots of fans, real fans, still have confidence in his overall running of the club. Remember he managed to navigate a sumbarine through freezing waters in the cold war, anyone who can do that has my vote of confidence.

Okay , fair comments: I'm certainly no' negative, probably like many other supporters, just a bit concerned about the manner in which the man does his business. We're no' used to this abrasive, tunnelled approach in Scotland. We surely are entitled to have a wee insight as to how things are unfolding though?? If I were RV I would at least keep the fans SEMI informed?!! Just a wee bit light at the end of the Romanov tunnel and I would be contented with that.

Okay , fair comments: I'm certainly no' negative, probably like many other supporters, just a bit concerned about the manner in which the man does his business. We're no' used to this abrasive, tunnelled approach in Scotland. We surely are entitled to have a wee insight as to how things are unfolding though?? If I were RV I would at least keep the fans SEMI informed?!! Just a wee bit light at the end of the Romanov tunnel and I would be contented with that.

You are aware that Hand of Gord is taking the ****?

You are aware that Hand of Gord is taking the ****?

Ae NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaW!!!

Right that's it Hand of Gord,,,,,,,,come ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am getting too old for this s**t !!:o

marshallschunkychicken
Simple poll this one...

I don't think this poll goes far enough.

My answer would have been much the same if you'd omitted 'the football side of'...

:(

Hand of Gord, james.todd, kdee2006, LongGoodFriday, number16, paisleyjambo, Simon Says, Snoop, Strathspey, the voice from above : hang your heads in shame.

marshallschunkychicken
Hand of Gord, james.todd, kdee2006, LongGoodFriday, number16, paisleyjambo, Simon Says, Snoop, Strathspey, the voice from above : hang your heads in shame.

I see at least two hobos in amongst that lot, so not really surprising.

Where's the St. Johnstone option?

Vlad bought them and closed them down so we couldn't use the option again :P

brellierlegend

How anybody that is truly a Hearts fan can tick yes to this question completely beggars belief!

rudi must stay
Where's the St. Johnstone option?

i know. How can you answer the poll if you aren't sure? Depends on who he brings in as manager imo

i know. How can you answer the poll if you aren't sure? Depends on who he brings in as manager imo

too late for that imo

Guest jambomickey

don't understand how any hearts fan could have confidence in that lying paranoid control freak

Guest gorgie kev

I can see Bazza Ginger Anderson having an "Exclusive" in the evening hobo tomorrow with the headline screaming Majority of Hearts fans dont have confidence in Romanov.;)

I can see Bazza Ginger Anderson having an "Exclusive" in the evening hobo tomorrow with the headline screaming Majority of Hearts fans dont have confidence in Romanov.;)

Was thinking exactly the same.

Only a Game

I think you might find that one of the aims of posting the poll

maybe not though.

Guest jambomickey

the club should do a poll of every single shareholder/season ticket holder! at least that be a genuine poll

The Old Tolbooth

I see 15 hobo's have voted yes already, surely an indication that a cull is needed!

Lost confidence 2 years ago.

The man has destroyed this Club. I didn't go last season, wont go this season until we at least get a manager.

Guest gorgie kev
I see 15 hobo's have voted yes already, surely an indication that a cull is needed!

Yes lets get rid of the bent shots :107years:

The Old Tolbooth
Yes lets get rid of the bent shots :107years:

One of these would get the unwashed, vermin, trampy, rodents running for cover Kev

2272009.jpg

Nookie Bear

hobos are tolerated on here to an extent but there has to be limits

if they ever take part in a poll then they should be binned - end of

(this especially applies when previous polls HAVE ended up in the papers)

Why? I thought that was the whole point of having a poll? Perhaps in future the hundreds of "Do you back Vlad now" threads should only have a 'no' option? :rolleyes:

says our most pathetic hibby in disguise poster

Just looked at the results, I would say (from memory) that three of those are definitely Hearts fans and one (again from memory) is definitely a Hibs fan. No, not HOG. :)

Given the rules, I cannot Justify nAMing thE poSTer as he has nOt currently posteD on this threaD.

Why? I thought that was the whole point of having a poll? Perhaps in future the hundreds of "Do you back Vlad now" threads should only have a 'no' option? :rolleyes:

You must be loving it on here right now.

Snake Plissken

Of course mine was a no

But if he simply employed a decent manager and allowed said manager to get on with things I'd switch to yes

Its oh so maddeningly simple.

I love this poll purely for the reason that several of the few remaining Romanov sympathisers don't even have the nads to vote yes and therefore openly back the regime and what it is doing to HMFC.

He will be so disappointed in them.

Charlie-Brown
I love this poll purely for the reason that several of the few remaining Romanov sympathisers don't even have the nads to vote yes and therefore openly back the regime and what it is doing to HMFC.

He will be so disappointed in them.

:):P;):laugh:

:):P;):laugh:

As misguided as you are at least you can take the daily torching. Pity some notbale others aren't quite as brave.

The Future's Maroon

The footballing side no, the business side yes.

So easy for that to be two yes's tho?!

The footballing side no, the business side yes.

So easy for that to be two yes's tho?!

The business side yes? The worst post in the history of JKB. He has presided over the worst financial results in the clubs history, he is single handedly destroying our club, so what is right about that?

Archived