Indoor/Astroturf Trainers

Cigaro

Sports Soccer's usually a good place to start. Can be a bit mixed in quality, but there's usually a few good pairs in there. Think there's one at Straiton, which wouldn't be too hard to get to for you.

JJB sometimes have some good ones, but we can't go breaking the hun embargo, can we?

JJB is a last resort. Unless my mate is working.

Sports Soccer at the Fort or Straiton is easy, assuming I get the car back from the garage soon.

Sports Soccer's usually a good place to start. Can be a bit mixed in quality, but there's usually a few good pairs in there. Think there's one at Straiton, which wouldn't be too hard to get to for you.

JJB sometimes have some good ones, but we can't go breaking the hun embargo, can we?

And fund the backers of webstergate no chance.

I've just joined a gym.... mental I know, and need a new pair of trainers, is their any sales still on... mind you end of Jan sales would prob mean you can only get trainers if you have two right feet.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I need a pair for tonight as well actually, trainers I usuually use are knackered.

JJB do nike ones for ?25 but don't really want to go there, Sports Soccer should have some decent cheap pairs I would imagine?

blondejamtart

My son got his at Sports Soccer at Straiton - can't remember exactly how much they were, but they were pretty cheap.

I keep slipping and going over on my ankles. I'm wearing gutties just now.

A lace snapped last week, so that was the last straw.

Guest S.U.S.S.
My son got his at Sports Soccer at Straiton - can't remember exactly how much they were, but they were pretty cheap.

You cant be old enough to have a son!

:)

Embarrassing cyber chat-up line alert. :dribble::)

blondejamtart

LOL! I wish! I've got a 16-year-old daughter as well as a 12-year-old son!

My experience is that you get what you pay for with football boots/trainers. Im not saying spend a fortune, but i'd suggest a pair of Nike or Adidas ones. Mine cost 35?, comfy as and they've lasted ages now...

Dunk-Section G

The cheap ones tend to be sold out really quickly. You can get a decent pair for under ?30 though, sometimes even under ?20.

Archived